xxx Why must U.S. taxpayers give vile Planned Parenthood half a billion dollars annually?

I don't like it one bit but I suppose their rationale (I'm guessing here) is that unwanted children that the states need to take care of and support and the additional welfare costs must outweigh the half a billion dollar that they pay out.

Pretty distasteful though.

Can give sluts free abortions but not give people with life-inhabiting difficulties medicine without them having to re-mortgage their houses.
Stop paying welfare and most welfare women would stop having so many kids.

Stop paying welfare and most welfare women would stop having so many kids.
Some folk need welfare though. There's some that do genuinely need it and use it as the safety net that it's intended for.

It's the ones that abuse it and make it their life choice - remove it from each and every single of them - black, white, hill billy, hood rat, redneck - the lot of them.

People have the wrong idea about work. If you're lazy there's still jobs out there for you. Not every single job is your alarm going at 5am for a 6am start at a lumber yard or coal mine. There's a job for everyone. People need to realise that - if it means stopping their welfare until they step up and be more responsible, then so be it.

Tax payers shouldn't be paying for someone else's personal life choices and irresponsibility. If someone has a child because they weren't responsible it's not my job to pay for their mistake.

By that logic if I decide to drive drunk and get in a car wreck then the American tax payers should have to pay for the damages, not me. Or if I overdose on heroine the tax payers should have to pay my medical bills.

Without planned parenthood there would be soooooooo many unwanted pregnancies.

Is that what Republicans want
I’m a Conservative not a Republican, but my answer is simple…

YES!!!!

I believe the number of reasons for abortion are limited to two:

1. The existence of an immediate medical circumstance where the continued pregnancy WILL (not may) cause death (not medical complication) to the mother.

2. A reasonably plausible charge of rape filed will authorities (including details) and a signed promise to testify in court if/when necessary.

A pregnancy is not something which cannot be entered into without the consent of the woman except through rape. The CHOICE to have sex is where I believe the consent to pregnancy occurs. To that end I also believe the make party in the act needs to be made financially responsible for both mother and child until the child’s eighteenth birthday. Failure to do so should result in imprisonment until such time.

The original post is not factual. What ever papers they talk about did not come from Planned Parenthood. No one is required to like or support them. But Iie's are not ok.

No tax dollars go to fund abortions.

But Planned Parenthood is often the only source of women's healthcare in many areas. Catching cancer early can save lives.
So, Planned Parenthood gets zero tax dollars?

I actuality, they fund their other operating budget with tax dollars and us the other funds to provide abortions. It is all accounting tricks that allow them to claim they do not use tax dollars for abortions.

Without planned parenthood there would be soooooooo many unwanted pregnancies.

Is that what Republicans want?
Yep, the more poor parents provide a greater number of children who reach 18+ won't secure the MQ's to find work with income necessary to buy a home, buy health insurance and live a happier life - more profits go to private sector and corporations to more and greater income inequality.

YES!!!!

1. The existence of an immediate medical circumstance where the continued pregnancy WILL (not may) cause death (not medical complication) to the mother.

2. A reasonably plausible charge of rape filed will authorities (including details) and a signed promise to testify in court if/when necessary.

A pregnancy is not something which cannot be entered into without the consent of the woman except through rape. The CHOICE to have sex is where I believe the consent to pregnancy occurs. To that end I also believe the make party in the act needs to be made financially responsible for both mother and child until the child’s eighteenth birthday. Failure to do so should result in imprisonment until such time.

As someone who ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit I see that your ignorance is also incredible. I've gone on and on how common and how serious these relationships can become, not to the health and well being of women, but by the cruel & violent actions of too insecure men.

As someone who ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit I see that your ignorance is also incredible
Ignorance to what? A woman either CHOOSES to engage in sexual conduct which could create a pregnancy or she didn’t. If she CHOSE to engage in the act she doesn’t get another option afterward.

If she didn’t CHOOSE to engage in the act, then it’s rape, and she should get a CHOICE to terminate the pregnancy.

ONE CHOICE. No second bites at the apple. Why is that so difficult for people to understand and accept?

Ignorance to what? A woman either CHOOSES to engage in sexual conduct which could create a pregnancy or she didn’t. If she CHOSE to engage in the act she doesn’t get another option afterward.

If she didn’t CHOOSE to engage in the act, then it’s rape, and she should get a CHOICE to terminate the pregnancy.

ONE CHOICE. No second bites at the apple. Why is that so difficult for people to understand and accept?
Let's put it this way, you're ignorant on domestic violence and I'll simplify DV to you:

She say no, he hits her!

Is that simple enough for you to comprehend?

If there is a God, someone’s in trouble.

From the article:
A Tacoma, Washington teacher is facing wide-spread criticism after giving middle school students a flyer that told 11-year-olds they could have sex and get an abortion without a parent’s knowledge. The school district apologized and made it clear that the flyer was given out without approval…

Among other things, the flyer told students that the age of consent to have sex in Washington state is 11 as long as the child has sex with someone less than two years older than them.

It also told students that they do not need permission from a parent to get tested for HIV or STDs if they are at least 14, and they do not need permission from a parent at any age to get an abortion or prescription birth control.

Among its worst teaching points, Planned Parenthood tells children that promiscuity is ok. “There’s nothing bad or unhealthy about having a big number of sexual partners,” it tells students on its Tumbler page. Planned Parenthood’s booklet for HIV-positive youth, “Healthy, Happy and Hot,” tells young people that it is their “human right” to not tell their sexual partner that they have HIV.

Numerous communities have rejected Planned Parenthood as a sex education teacher. … its middle school sex education curriculum teaches children as young as 12 “how to perform oral and anal sex.” In one case, a Planned Parenthood partner group taught seventh-grade students graphic details about oral sex during a science class.

Planned Parenthood boasts of being “the single largest provider of sex education in the United States.” It aborts more unborn babies than any other group in the U.S. and reports billion-dollar revenues. Troubling for many Americans, its annual budget also includes about half a billion tax dollars.

Seattle radio host Jason Rantz initially exposed the Planned Parenthood flyer last week after parents at Stewart Middle School in Tacoma expressed outrage at its contents. “That Planned Parenthood representatives were even allowed on campus shows poor institutional judgment from the school district,” Rantz remarked.

To piss off losers like you.

xxx Why must U.S. taxpayers give vile Planned Parenthood half a billion dollars annually?​

Same reason taxpayers give vile Oil companies $30 billion dollars annually.

YES!!!!

As someone who ran my agencies Domestic Violence Unit I see that your ignorance is also incredible. I've gone on and on how common and how serious these relationships can become, not to the health and well being of the women, but by the cruel & violent of too insecure men.

Forum List

Back