XRP will Overtake Bitcoin

your view solidifies the fact

you have no idea what Investing is ..

yet hopefully you will come to your senses before you end up in the gutter

:04:
View attachment 311246

How is your VChain doing in the last month?

The fact , that is clearly lost upon one such as you are ..is

That i bought these 2 tokens at much cheaper prices than what they are now , and yet

Its still a perfect time to buy .

:04:

Oh......that must mean a 50% drop in the last month is no big deal......thanks for clearing that up!!!

Are you sure you are qualified to have an informed opinion ?

Being as it is i bought in at much cheaper prices , i am still way infront concerning the initial investment .

Its good you are learning something at the very least :113:

Are you sure you are qualified to have an informed opinion ?

I'm not the guy holding a coin that dropped 50% in value over the last month.
Are you sure YOU are qualified to have an informed opinion ?

lol are you having to pay the board owners for this advertising spam? If not, I have a bunch of bags of magic beans I want to unload.

WHO Encourages Use Of Contactless Payments Due To COVID-19

WHO Encourages Use Of Contactless Payments Due To COVID-19

Mar 9, 2020,12:25pm EST
Roger HuangContributor
Crypto & Blockchain
I write about the social impact of blockchains

960x0.jpg

TAIYUAN, CHINA - MARCH 02: Staff wearing goggles and face masks count received Chinese yuan banknotes at a China Guangfa Bank on March 2, 2020 in Taiyuan, Shanxi Province of China. Some banks in Shanxi resumed work on Monday amid novel coronavirus spread. (Photo by Wei Liang/China News Service via Getty Images)

VISUAL CHINA GROUP VIA GETTY IMAGES
As part of the COVID-19 outbreak, central banks have resorted to quarantining physical bills and some are even going so far as to burn banknotes. South Korea’s central bank, the Bank of Korea, has implemented a quarantine policy for physical notes that come in from local banks. They’ll keep banknotes in a safe for up to two weeks, given “that the [SARS-CoV-2, which causes the COVID-19 disease] virus usually dies in nine days.”

White House won't explain how it would pay for Trump's proposed payroll tax holiday

White House won't explain how it would pay for Trump's proposed payroll tax holiday

PUBLISHED TUE, MAR 10 2020 7:22 PM EDT

Kevin Breuninger
@KEVINWILLIAMB

3s43og.jpg

Donald Trump and Executive Order 13772 , Ripple, Ledger X, and 'Faster Payments Taskforce'

Donald Trump and Executive Order 13772 , Ripple, Ledger X, and “Faster Payments Taskforce”

Screen-Shot-2019-07-14-at-4.15.34-AM.png

As we move into a increasingly digital age, so does our monetary system. Here is our dissection of Executive Order 13772, for your own personal interpretation. Mentioned in it are Ripple, Ledger X, and many other known names.

Ripple has seemingly been working with the United States government to implement “real-time payments” for quite some time.

Executive Order 13772 - Wikipedia

PUBLISHED TUE, MAR 10 2020 7:22 PM EDT

Kevin Breuninger
@KEVINWILLIAMB

3s43og.jpg

Donald Trump and Executive Order 13772 , Ripple, Ledger X, and 'Faster Payments Taskforce'

Donald Trump and Executive Order 13772 , Ripple, Ledger X, and “Faster Payments Taskforce”

Screen-Shot-2019-07-14-at-4.15.34-AM.png

As we move into a increasingly digital age, so does our monetary system. Here is our dissection of Executive Order 13772, for your own personal interpretation. Mentioned in it are Ripple, Ledger X, and many other known names.

Ripple has seemingly been working with the United States government to implement “real-time payments” for quite some time.

Executive Order 13772 - Wikipedia

Mentioned in it are Ripple, Ledger X, and many other known names.

As participants in the EO process.
Not as anything the government is using.
Big deal.

Leaving YouTube - Saddest Day For Bitcoin & Crypto

Here Bitcoin Ben Explains why Bitcoin is Going to 2K and Why He SOLD his BITCOIN

Get Out of Bitcoin NOW and BUY XRP while you Still Can .. this is not finacial Advice ..

Merely my Opinion Based on Facts Posted on this Thread

Ripple and other companies have to develop Corona emergency plan

Ripple and other companies have to develop Corona emergency plan
dd337ab240fad1bef4bd476b01540e4b
By REYNALDO March 14, 2020 No Comments
Wit-Olszweski-3-Ripple-1000x600.jpg

• 18 crypto companies like Ripple received a letter from the New York regulator ordering them to submit their emergency plan against the Coronavirus.
  • The emergency plan should indicate how companies will deal with the Coronavirus crisis to prevent their services and operations from being compromised.

Forum List

Back