XRP will Overtake Bitcoin

In Documented REALITY ..

Ripple Confirms Regulatory Engagement With 50 Governments Around...

gov-800x445.jpg

Ripple Confirms Regulatory Engagement With 50 Governments Around The World.
August 8, 2019 calex960 alex cobb, bitcoin, blockchain, coindesk, cointelegraph, crypto news, dailyhodl, news, ripple, ripple xrp news, thexrp daily, xrp

This afternoon the Ripple YouTube Channel had a livestream out of nowhere discussing the topic of “Digital Currency Regulation Around The World”. As soon as i got the notification on my phone I began watching instantly.

During the beginning it was the typical regulatory landscape for digital asset talk, but toward the end, Michelle Bond from Ripple revealed a key piece of information.

And it was that Ripple is actually engaging with 50 total governments around the world, we also know that Ripple is working with about 40-50 central banks. So this just goes to show that Ripple has deep relations with regulators all around the world working to get the proper regulations to allows banks and financial institutions to leverage digital assets.

Binance.US CEO: The exchange would be the perfect ripple partner

Binance.US CEO: The exchange would be the perfect ripple partner

Akarat-Phasura-Ripple-1000x600.jpg

By COLLIN BROWN March 5, 2020 No Comments

• Binance.US CEO Catherine Coley describes in a recent interview that Ripple’s On-Demand Liquidity product would be a perfect match for Binance.
  • Changpeng Zhao has expressed his enthusiasm for Ripple in the past, but there is still no confirmed partnership.

Catherine Coley, CEO of Binance.US, states in a recent interview that Binance and Ripple share the same vision to provide low-cost remittances and banking services to everyone around the world. Ripple’s On-Demand Liquidity payment technology would be perfect for Binance’s cross-border payments says Coley:

Having built Binance.US, we are building easy fiat on-ramp allowing people to get low fees for exchange dollars into currency of their choice with the ease of being able to connect to other larger geographic places.

When asked directly whether Binance would work with Ripple, Coley states:

I think it’s a perfect match but we’ll see what they have to say.

Coley started her career in the traditional financial sector and worked as a consultant at Silicon Valley Bank and Morgan Stanley, among others, where she gradually came into contact with new financial instruments and technologies. Already at that time she predicted that the future financial market would be led by powerful computers. It was along this path and her interest in disruptive technologies that she finally came to Ripple.

At Ripple, she was head of the XRP Institutional Liquidity department. Host Tony from ThinkingCrypto asked her if she was bullish for the further development of XRP:

Ripple News Today - Ripple Secures Another Win As MoneyGram Partners With Amazon and Google, March 6th, 2020 | Smartereum

Ripple News Today – Ripple Secures Another Win As MoneyGram Partners With Amazon and Google, March 6th, 2020

28blyz.jpg

• Ripple’s Partner MoneyGram Partners With Amazon and Google
  • Ripple still suffering PR Scandal Following Incentives to Clients
  • Ripple XRP Attempts To Reach New Highs Despite Bear Pressure
Ripple News Today – Ever since the partnership between MoneyGram and Ripple was sealed last year, MoneyGram has been one of Ripple’s largest partners in the financial services space. So, deals that affect the progress of MoneyGram, in some cases, influence the price of the XRP token. Yesterday, MoneyGram announced that it has joined forces with major tech companies Amazon and Google. The goal of this partnership is to set the pace for digital transformation with a cloud-based strategy.

Ripple’s Partner MoneyGram Works With Google And Amazon
By implementing this multi-cloud storage strategy, MoneyGram will save the cost for transactions significantly. If they don’t need to spend so much money sending money, they don’t need to charge so high either and this would attract more business for MoneyGram. Apart from the reduction in cost, using Amazon web services will also make MoneyGram’s payment transfer process faster. Google’s cloud will make the entire user experience more exciting and efficient. The goal is to improve the overall quality of MoneyGram’s services.

Ripple Has Drastically Raised XRP Adoption in Mexico: Bitso’s Head of Finance

Ripple Has Drastically Raised XRP Adoption in Mexico: Bitso’s Head of Finance

Yuri Molchan

RippleNet’s ODL turns Latin America’s Bitso into the biggest crypto trader in the region and largely increases XRP adoption in Mexico

images

Cover image via www.youtube.com

Contents
On its official website, Ripple has published an article showing the inside of the collaboration between MoneyGram, Ripple and the Mexico-based Bitso digital exchange, which has now become a crypto heavyweight in Latin America.

The head of finance at Bitso, Bárbara González Briseño, says that Ripple has turned transnational payments to Mexico into a fast and low-cost process. It has also given a great deal of the unbanked population there access to finance.

The world’s largest liquidity of fiat to XRP
Ripple’s ODL and MoneyGram have completely changed the way remittance now works from abroad to Mexico, says Briseño. Ripple has transformed Bitso itself, she adds.

“We have the world’s largest liquidity of Mexican pesos to digital assets and are MoneyGram’s key exchange partner for remittances into Mexico.”

Bitso has been collaborating with Ripple since late 2018, using its ODL service. The latter allows Bitso and its banking partners to transfer USD into Mexican pesos via XRP within literally minutes.

The Calm Before the Storm .. you have Posted the Proof ! ,

Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse Called XRP A "Global Reserve Currency" Enjoy The Rest Of The Show

ECONOMIC COLLAPSE UNDERWAY
ENTER XRP

ECONOMIC COLLAPSE UNDERWAY
ENTER XRP

View attachment 311217

XRP is down 16% since Friday.

you are a very narrow minded person and lack Vision ,

which is unfortunate for you alone

Ripple XRP Great Choice for Corporate Customers Key Exchange Partner for Remittances

Ripple XRP Great Choice for Corporate Customers Key Exchange Partner for Remittances

RippleXRPExchangepartner.jpg.webp

Ripple tweeted: “On-Demand Liquidity is amazing. The transaction happens instantly, is much more cost-effective and you know exactly when the recipient receives it. – Bitso’s Head of Finance, Barbara Gonzalez Briseño“

Barbara Gonzalez Briseño stated that Bitso is one of the largest exchange in Latin America. We have the largest liquidity in Mexican Pesos. Bitso are MoneyGram’s key exchange partner for remittances into Mexico.

Ripple XRP Waiting For Remittances
She recalled how it would feel like a hassle every time, they had to pay a global supplier. She stated that to set up the transfer, they had to complete a form and sign it to again send it to the bank and further wait for many days to purchase the dollars, which are required to make the payment. She further stated that she was not sure about the stage of the payment process was and that she did not know when the supplier would receive the money. These were her major experiences that she states was her experience as a corporate customer. Further, she stated that it was an even bigger problem for retail customers who were waiting for remittances from relatives working abroad.

Sydney Ifergan, the Crypto Expert tweeted: “Ripple XRP has already made its way to the corporate world and they are already indispensable for them. Many already love the instant value made possible by Ripple XRP ODL. They run a great show with ODL.”

By making use of RippleNet’s On-Demand Liquidity (ODL) service, the company was able to convert U.S. Dollars into a digital asset XRP, then further send the XRP via Bitso’s banking partners eventually getting it exchanged for Mexican pesos in less than a minute.

Many blessings I simply wish to spread the wealth unto all hard working peoples .

Do you remember when Amazon stocks were very low ?

How about Google stocks ? This will be the Greatest Wealth Transfer in human history and yes

I have ton of XRP and VChain to name 2 ...

And I will make Millions regardless .. just want to see others benefit as well ☺

This will be the Greatest Wealth Transfer in human history and yes

I have ton of XRP and VChain to name 2 ...

Looks like 16% of your XRP wealth was transferred since Friday...…..

Incorrect

I still have it and have not sold ...

Blow To Bitcoin As Coinbase CEO Makes Serious Warning

Billy BambroughContributor
Crypto & Blockchain
I write about how bitcoin, crypto and blockchain can change the world.
960x0.jpg

Brian Armstrong, co-founder and CEO of Coinbase, compared the cryptocurrency landscape to the early ... [+]

GETTY IMAGES FOR VANITY FAIR
"I think it's still very much up in the air which blockchain will help get crypto from [around] 50 million users to 5 billion," Armstrong said this week via Twitter.

"The chain that manages to ship some of these scalability, privacy, decentralized identity, and developer tool solutions will have a big leg up."

Armstrong didn't name any cryptocurrencies and didn't rule out that it could be bitcoin that gains mainstream adoptionthough Tesla's chief executive Elon Musk has his eye on one surprising coin.

"The good news is that there are a number of teams now racing toward this prize," Armstrong said, adding that as a "builder," he's "rooting for them all."

Commenting on Armstrong's Twitter thread, Bloomberg editor and analyst Joe Weisenthal, said: "I'm sure he would deny it, but it's interesting to me that the CEO of the world's most prominent bitcoin-related company seems so skeptical of bitcoin."

Alongside some significant advances for the likes of litecoin, Ripple's XRP, and ethereum, bitcoin is expected to be upgraded in a so-called soft fork later this year, a development that's been called "one of the most innovative additions" that bitcoin's had.

Incorrect

I still have it and have not sold ...

Billy BambroughContributor
Crypto & Blockchain
I write about how bitcoin, crypto and blockchain can change the world.
960x0.jpg

Brian Armstrong, co-founder and CEO of Coinbase, compared the cryptocurrency landscape to the early ... [+]

GETTY IMAGES FOR VANITY FAIR
"I think it's still very much up in the air which blockchain will help get crypto from [around] 50 million users to 5 billion," Armstrong said this week via Twitter.

"The chain that manages to ship some of these scalability, privacy, decentralized identity, and developer tool solutions will have a big leg up."

Armstrong didn't name any cryptocurrencies and didn't rule out that it could be bitcoin that gains mainstream adoptionthough Tesla's chief executive Elon Musk has his eye on one surprising coin.

"The good news is that there are a number of teams now racing toward this prize," Armstrong said, adding that as a "builder," he's "rooting for them all."

Commenting on Armstrong's Twitter thread, Bloomberg editor and analyst Joe Weisenthal, said: "I'm sure he would deny it, but it's interesting to me that the CEO of the world's most prominent bitcoin-related company seems so skeptical of bitcoin."

Alongside some significant advances for the likes of litecoin, Ripple's XRP, and ethereum, bitcoin is expected to be upgraded in a so-called soft fork later this year, a development that's been called "one of the most innovative additions" that bitcoin's had.

Incorrect

I still have it and have not sold….

And it's worth 16% fewer dollars.

your view solidifies the fact

you have no idea what Investing is ..

yet hopefully you will come to your senses before you end up in the gutter

:04:

Last edited:

View attachment 311246

How is your VChain doing in the last month?

The fact , that is clearly lost upon one such as you are ..is

That i bought these 2 tokens at much cheaper prices than what they are now , and yet

Its still a perfect time to buy .

Oh......that must mean a 50% drop in the last month is no big deal......thanks for clearing that up!!!

View attachment 311246

How is your VChain doing in the last month?

The fact , that is clearly lost upon one such as you are ..is

That i bought these 2 tokens at much cheaper prices than what they are now , and yet

Its still a perfect time to buy .

Oh......that must mean a 50% drop in the last month is no big deal......thanks for clearing that up!!!

Are you sure you are qualified to have an informed opinion ?

Being as it is i bought in at much cheaper prices , i am still way infront concerning the initial investment .

Its good you are learning something at the very least :113:

Forum List

Back