Wyoming GOP Votes To Stop Recognizing Liz Cheney As Member Of Party

Say what you want about Trump supporters but at least they weren't trying to brainwash their kids like a bunch of little Nazi's singing to Hitler. Oh, and the Roman pillars........
Nah, you guys just trip over yourselves to kiss his ass.

And if anyone doesn’t kiss his ass, you call them a RINO commie Nazi.

And if anyone brings this up, you desperately try to change the subject.

Cult.

Nah, you guys just trip over yourselves to kiss his ass.

And if anyone doesn’t kiss his ass, you call them a RINO commie Nazi.

And if anyone brings this up, you desperately try to change the subject.

Cult.

Who changed the subject? You're the one who said DumBama didn't get nearly the same praise as President Trump and I proved you wrong.

Fact: you guys didn’t turn on Liz Cheney until she was mean to Trump.

I point out that fact and you get all pissy about it.

Who's pissy? I'm pointing out the fact this was personal and not professional. She stabbed the entire party and her constituents in the back. But I also understand your fatal obsession with President Trump and his ass.

Who's pissy? I'm pointing out the fact this was personal and not professional. She stabbed the entire party and her constituents in the back. But I also understand your fatal obsession with President Trump and his ass.

See what I mean? I state a fact and you get obsessed with trying to deflect away from it instead of refuting it. Pissy much?

Stating facts isn’t an obsession. It’s not my fault you can’t grasp something that’s obviously true.

See what I mean? I state a fact and you get obsessed with trying to deflect away from it. Pissy much?

Stating facts isn’t an obsession. It’s not my fault you can’t grasp something that’s obviously true.

Would you like me to provide a list of quotes from you talking about Trump and his ass? Of course you don't see the obsession. That's why I recommended professional help.

Again? You already did that. So what good would that do? You’re still ignoring the point.

You’re obsessed with deflecting away from the point because you can’t refute it.

That's because you don't have a point, you have opinions like everybody else. Yes.......I know........I know, to a liberal opinion is fact, but to the rest of us, it's just pure bullshit.

Ouch. That had to sting a little. :laughing0301:

"The Wyoming Republican Party has voted to stop recognizing Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) as a member of the Republican Party...

The 31-29 vote Saturday in Buffalo, Wyoming, by the state party central committee followed votes by local GOP officials in about one-third of Wyoming's 23 counties to no longer recognize Cheney as a Republican," The Associated Press reported. "In February, the Wyoming GOP central committee voted overwhelmingly to censure Cheney, Wyoming's lone U.S. representative, for voting to impeach Trump."

Wyoming Republican Party Votes To Stop Recognizing Liz Cheney As Member Of Party | The Daily Wire

This whole thing started because she wouldn't concede to the lie trump had won. She is still right.
Now the GOPs punishment is to not recognise her for telling the truth.
That begs the question, for those who lie don't get punished by the party which leaves you with a party of liars.
But we already knew that.

Forum List

Back