Wyoming GOP Votes To Stop Recognizing Liz Cheney As Member Of Party

Well, no. At least that was not her mistake. Her mistake is not recognizing the political reality of 30% of her party going nuts. This really is no different than the Bernie Bros, you cannot alienate a large chunk of your base.

Politically speaking, there is a correct way to navigate these waters and an incorrect way. Doing it correctly is extremely difficult. The right has to manage to not be Trumpian over the next few elections so the democrats cannot smear the entire party with the stain AND also be Trumpian enough that the massive support he ripped from the democrats in 2016 comes back. The democrats have become quite deft at this and if the republicans do not learn it soon from them they are going to obliterate all the advantages Biden is handing them.

I’m fine with a politician just speaking their mind rather than trying to tap-dance around these delicate waters. It may not be the “correct” way but it’s at least admirable.

The problem for her is that Trump supporters are basically a cult and will turn on anyone who doesn’t kiss his ass.

I’m fine with a politician just speaking their mind rather than trying to tap-dance around these delicate waters. It may not be the “correct” way but it’s at least admirable.

The problem for her is that Trump supporters are basically a cult and will turn on anyone who doesn’t kiss his ass.
I never said it was 'correct' in a moral sense - it is disgusting but it is a political reality. What we want and what is are always different.

And no, that really is not the problem. Like I said, they are no different than the Bernie Bros. They are cult like as well. The democrats have, until Biden went nuts, handled that portion of the party extremely well. the republicans, OTOH, royally screwed the pooch when they divided the rest of their base across a dozen other people and gave the party to Trump on a silver platter.

I never said it was 'correct' in a moral sense - it is disgusting but it is a political reality. What we want and what is are always different.

And no, that really is not the problem. Like I said, they are no different than the Bernie Bros. They are cult like as well. The democrats have, until Biden went nuts, handled that portion of the party extremely well. the republicans, OTOH, royally screwed the pooch when they divided the rest of their base across a dozen other people and gave the party to Trump on a silver platter.

I like Bernie. I don’t turn on anyone for saying something mean about Bernie.

I’m not a cultist.

And?

There are a lot of people that like Trump that are not Trump cultists.

The vast majority of both their supports are cultist though.
I disagree. I’ve never seen cult-like behavior like what we see from Trump supporters.

The closest I ever saw was the support for Obama. Trump’s supporters are waaaaay beyond that.

Yet you guys didn’t turn on him until he stopped kissing Trump’s ass.

Must be a total coincidence huh?

You really need to see somebody about your OCD problem. If you don't have that, at the very least TDS.

But I want to help. If you decide to seek professional assistance, print this page out and take it with you. And tell them this was just three pages of your discussions.

Of course. You just turn on anyone who says mean things about Trump.

If someone says something mean about Trump, then you turn on them.

Did any of you retards have anything negative to say about Liz Cheney before she said something mean about Trump?

So your standards are that anyone does or says anything mean to Trump is a RINO commie Nazi.

Yea? Show me a post of yours criticizing her before she was mean to Trump.

h please. Trump isn't even in office anymore and you guys are tripping over yourselves to kiss his ass.

You guys shamelessly kiss Trump’s ass and attack any Republican who doesn’t.

How dare she not kiss Trump's ass.

By “mistake”, what you must mean is “not kissing Trump’s ass”.

“Loyalty” is just another way of saying “kissing Trump’s ass”.

You really need to see somebody about your OCD problem. If you don't have that, at the very least TDS.

But I want to help. If you decide to seek professional assistance, print this page out and take it with you. And tell them this was just three pages of your discussions.

And notice that you can’t show me how I’m wrong.

I see that point flew right over your head. I'm not talking right or wrong, I'm talking about your obsession with Donald Trump. You need help man.

I understood your point fine the first time. You’ve said it already. Several times.

You still haven’t addressed or countered MY point. Because you can’t.

"Because the Bush and Cheney families have been friends for years."

And that is your "proof"........ because the fathers had been friends?

No statements?
No documents?
No contracts?
Agreements?

Just your gut feel that the old men could be friends ...ergo.....the daughter of one of 'em must be "loyal".

Ah, good poster Ray, you are really stretching the blanket to try to make a point..

Don't do that.

You are better than that.

IMHO

And that is your "proof"........ because the fathers had been friends?

No statements?
No documents?
No contracts?
Agreements?

Just your gut feel that the old men could be friends ...ergo.....the daughter of one of 'em must be "loyal".

Ah, good poster Ray, you are really stretching the blanket to try to make a point..

Don't do that.

You are better than that.

IMHO

So how many statements, documents, contracts or agreements do you have with your friends? Cheney put her career on the line and will likely lose it. Why would she do that if not for that loyalty to the Bush family? Of course in politics, one hand washes the other.

Bwahahha...she be a swamp creature whether Trump be here or not.

"Of course in politics, one hand washes the other."

Oh goodness, poster Ray, your 'proofs' keep gettin' better and better. Now you are relying on personal hygiene to validate your 'proofs'.

Mein freund, maybe it is time to take up a hobby. At least, a different hobby.

If you cannot see the parallels then, to be quite frank, you are not paying attention to those that you agree with,
I do see the parallels.

But as I’ve explained, the level of adoration that Obama got from his base was nowhere close to what Trump has gotten from his.

If you think they’re the same, then you’re the one who is not paying attention.

Your video doesn’t refute my point.

I liked Obama and I can still criticize him. I see blind cult-like devotion from his supporters here.

Say what you want about Trump supporters but at least they weren't trying to brainwash their kids like a bunch of little Nazi's singing to Hitler. Oh, and the Roman pillars........

Forum List

Back