WWII The Soviet Union

By watching WWII movies and reading American history books they would have you think America defeated the Nazis

"The Red Army was "the main engine of Nazism’s destruction," writes British historian and journalist Max Hastings in "Inferno: The World at War, 1939-1945." The Soviet Union paid the harshest price: though the numbers are not exact, an estimated 26 million Soviet citizens died during World War II, including as many as 11 million soldiers. At the same time, the Germans suffered three-quarters of their wartime losses fighting the Red Army".

Don t forget how the Soviet Union saved the world from Hitler - The Washington Post

No
It is the history revisionist that aim to write out America's part and make Russia the hero.

1) Stalin and Hitler were at first partners. Stalin was more than willing to work with Hitler to dismantle European power and divide it.
It wasn't until Hitler stabbed Stalin in the back, did Stalin set out to fight Germany.
2) The Russian Army was not very good. At all. Inept at best. If it wasn't for their absolutely brutal winters - and had America not entered the war, Hitler may have very well taken Russia if he had not spread his forces so thin trying to fight the world himself. Indeed more German soldiers died of exposure and illness than Russian bullets.
3) American supply lines were absolutely vital to the entire European theater.
4) Once America did enter the war, which was absurdly later than they should have, the war turned and it was really only a matter of retaking ground as the rets of the war Hitler was on the defense more than offense.

Russia was busy executing the brilliant military tactic of throwing farm boys at German bullets at the time. Russia's military had virtually 0 mid-level officers because stalin had them executed out of paranoid cowardice prior to the war. Hell, the whole country probably would have starved to death if not for airdrops of tins of Spam (you're welcome). Oh, glorious Mother Russia!
:rolleyes:

Their tanks and planes were cool looking though.
the products of reverse engineering, Moscow horde has never stopped stealing our technologies

Russia was busy executing the brilliant military tactic of throwing farm boys at German bullets at the time
yes, in 1944 they killed 400 000 Belarusian teens in Eastern Prussia just in 2 months . MOSCOW SUCKS AT WAR
Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

No
It is the history revisionist that aim to write out America's part and make Russia the hero.

1) Stalin and Hitler were at first partners. Stalin was more than willing to work with Hitler to dismantle European power and divide it.
It wasn't until Hitler stabbed Stalin in the back, did Stalin set out to fight Germany.
2) The Russian Army was not very good. At all. Inept at best. If it wasn't for their absolutely brutal winters - and had America not entered the war, Hitler may have very well taken Russia if he had not spread his forces so thin trying to fight the world himself. Indeed more German soldiers died of exposure and illness than Russian bullets.
3) American supply lines were absolutely vital to the entire European theater.
4) Once America did enter the war, which was absurdly later than they should have, the war turned and it was really only a matter of retaking ground as the rets of the war Hitler was on the defense more than offense.
It's fucks like you that I sometimes wish that Putin were as vicious as you paint him to be and really launched some doomsday device at America and the rest of the progressive West. I'm even willing to burn in an apocalyptic fire myself knowing you'll burn first.

The USSR also didn't welcome thousands of Nazis to come live on their soil as first class citizens working in their military industrial complex for profit. The Russians treated the Nazis harshly and tried to glean as much technical, scientific and social intelligence from them as possible. Most of them or probably executed sooner after or spend the rest of their miserable lives in harsh conditions.

If you have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about go look up Operation Paperclip. That should help.

Shithead, the Soviets crushed the million strong Kwantung Army in August 1945 in ten days. You were the ones who fought Japan prior to that, weren't you? FDR had persuaded Stalin to help him with Japan as soon as Germany was defeated, which Stalin subsequently did as he promised he would.
"Operation August Storm, the massive 1945 Soviet invasion of Manchuria, was Japan’s death blow, and brought an end to World War II."
We were propped up, we were, and are still grateful for that, but we paid it all back, in case you didn't know. Do you think you did that solely out of your innate goodness?
The Kwantung Army wasn't a million men in 1945. It had been gutted of all modern equipment and decent troops which were sent to fight in other theaters. Its "tanks" were Type 94 and 95s that were inferior to the M2A1s the Marines used on Guadalcanal in 1942.
"By 1945, the Kwantung Army consisted of 713,000 personnel, divided into 31 infantry divisions, nine infantry brigades, two tank brigades, and one special purpose brigade. It possessed 1,155 light tanks, 5,360 guns, and 1,800 aircraft. The quality of troops had fallen drastically, as all the best men and materiel were siphoned off for use in other theaters. These forces were replaced by militia, draft levies, reservists, and cannibalized smaller units, all equipped with woefully outdated equipment. The Red Army invaded with 1,577,725 troops, 27,086 artillery pieces, 1,171 Katyusha rocket launchers on Studebaker trucks and 5,586 tanks (mostly T-34/85s) and assault guns (mostly SU 76s and SU85s) Not only did the Russians vastly outnumber the Japanese, but they outclassed them in every area. PLUS, the Red Army troops were veterans of the war against Germany and the Kwantung Army troops were green with very low morale. I can't think of a circumstance where the Red Army would go through the Japanese like crap through a goose.

Shithead, the Soviets crushed the million strong Kwantung Army in August 1945 in ten days. You were the ones who fought Japan prior to that, weren't you? FDR had persuaded Stalin to help him with Japan as soon as Germany was defeated, which Stalin subsequently did as he promised he would.
"Operation August Storm, the massive 1945 Soviet invasion of Manchuria, was Japan’s death blow, and brought an end to World War II."
We were propped up, we were, and are still grateful for that, but we paid it all back, in case you didn't know. Do you think you did that solely out of your innate goodness?
The really funny thing is that we didn't need the Red Army to defeat Japan. FDR had no idea the nukes would work since the Yalta Conference was in February 1945 months before the Trinity Test in July. If he hadn't been such a sick old man, he would have called Stalin's bluff when Stalin went back on all the agreements made the Teheran Conference in November 1943 about the security and free elections in Eastern Europe. It's a real shame FDR hadn't the courage or wisdom to resign leaving Truman to attend Yalta. Truman would have backed up Churchill and the map of Europe would have been vastly different and likely there wouldn't have been a Cold War.

The USSR also didn't welcome thousands of Nazis to come live on their soil as first class citizens working in their military industrial complex for profit. The Russians treated the Nazis harshly and tried to glean as much technical, scientific and social intelligence from them as possible. Most of them or probably executed sooner after or spend the rest of their miserable lives in harsh conditions.

If you have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about go look up Operation Paperclip. That should help.
The Russians worked many of their German POWs to death rather than release them after the war. "...A commission set up by the West German government found that 3,060,000 German military personnel were taken prisoner by the USSR and that 1,094,250 died in captivity (549,360 from 1941 to April 1945; 542,911 from May 1945 to June 1950 and 1,979 from July 1950 to 1955)..." The Russians worked a full third of their POWS to death not returning the last of them until 1955 a decade after the war ended.
The Soviets ENSLAVED the German scientists and technicians unfortunate enough to fall into their clutches. The West allowed them to immigrate and become valued citizens. Most German scientists had nothing to do with any war crimes or the holocaust.

The Russians worked many of their German POWs to death rather than release them after the war. "...A commission set up by the West German government found that 3,060,000 German military personnel were taken prisoner by the USSR and that 1,094,250 died in captivity (549,360 from 1941 to April 1945; 542,911 from May 1945 to June 1950 and 1,979 from July 1950 to 1955)..." The Russians worked a full third of their POWS to death not returning the last of them until 1955 a decade after the war ended.
The Soviets ENSLAVED the German scientists and technicians unfortunate enough to fall into their clutches. The West allowed them to immigrate and become valued citizens. Most German scientists had nothing to do with any war crimes or the holocaust.
It was a bit harsh but I cannot say I blame the Russians for taking that posture with anyone who served in the Nazi party and help them pursue the Third Reich. Anyone who stir the net capacity should have been watched very carefully. If you take a look at what the ex-nazi scientists did in our country.... Like for instance the guy that ran the bioweapons facility Plum Island off the coast of LYME, Connecticut. That facility was likely responsible for the release of Lyme disease to the mainland. That Nazi scientist did in Germany exactly what he did here: make bio weapons on an island in the North Sea off the coast of Germany. Those people never should have been allowed to be in charge of anything. Many of them found their way into the ranks of the CIA for God's sake!! They were probably the reason why we had programs like MK Ultra that experimented on unsuspecting American civilians like guinea pigs. At the very least I think that most of them should have been kept under house arrest with their entire lives. Maybe provided with some of the amenities of ordinary living but certainly not allowed to become highly successful businessmen and high ranking political officials! That was one of the biggest mistakes our government ever made, and likely became the springboard for leftist movements that eventually turned into a deep state.

It's fucks like you that I sometimes wish that Putin were as vicious as you paint him to be and really launched some doomsday device at America and the rest of the progressive West. I'm even willing to burn in an apocalyptic fire myself knowing you'll burn first.
READ: "Mommy!! - where is my safe space?? I don't like it when people don't agree with me - not fair!!!

I never said Putin's name idiot.
I am not a progressive idiot.

By watching WWII movies and reading American history books they would have you think America defeated the Nazis

"The Red Army was "the main engine of Nazism’s destruction," writes British historian and journalist Max Hastings in "Inferno: The World at War, 1939-1945." The Soviet Union paid the harshest price: though the numbers are not exact, an estimated 26 million Soviet citizens died during World War II, including as many as 11 million soldiers. At the same time, the Germans suffered three-quarters of their wartime losses fighting the Red Army".

Don t forget how the Soviet Union saved the world from Hitler - The Washington Post

the soviet Union was heavily supplied by the good old USA

Forum List

Back