WWE

22lcidw

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2018
WWE Smackdown will be live on FOX TV tonite at 8 p.m. It was supposed to be in Detroit in front of a crowd but will be in Orlando, Fl. at their performance center in front of a very limited amount of people. WRESTLEMANIA has not been cancelled as of yet.

WWE Smackdown will be live on FOX TV tonite at 8 p.m. It was supposed to be in Detroit in front of a crowd but will be in Orlando, Fl. at their performance center in front of a very limited amount of people. WRESTLEMANIA has not been cancelled as of yet.

The entire sporting thing is a joke. It is just fueling and legitimizing the panic. I just got an email from my bank telling me they are still open and if I get Covid and need help, they are there for me.

There isn't a case of Covid within 300 miles of me.

The only reason why all these sporting events are suspending isn't concern for you. It is purely out of concern for someone getting sick and suing them as the cause, and to protect from negative publicity from the negativity of staying open and being accused of risking the public health.

All their lawyers have advised them to avoid the liability issues.

upload_2020-3-13_13-50-30.png

Forum List

Back