Wuhan Bio-Warfare Links???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I don't know if this is a 'conspiracy' tale or not....but I read Gertz's last book...
41lYVBZyTnL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

....and he appears to know whereof he reports...

"Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program
Virology institute there has China's only secure lab for studying deadly viruses

The deadly animal virus epidemic spreading globally may have originated in a Wuhan laboratory linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, according to an Israeli biological warfare expert.

Radio Free Asia this week rebroadcast a local Wuhan television report from 2015 showing China’s most advanced virus research laboratory known the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Radio Free Asia reported.

The laboratory is the only declared site in China capable of working with deadly viruses.

...probably been engaged, in terms of research and development, in Chinese [biological weapons], ...

China in the past has denied having any offensive biological weapons. The State Department, in a report last year, said it suspects China has engaged in covert biological warfare work."
Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program

I don't know if this is a 'conspiracy' tale or not....but I read Gertz's last book...
41lYVBZyTnL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

....and he appears to know whereof he reports...

"Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program
Virology institute there has China's only secure lab for studying deadly viruses

The deadly animal virus epidemic spreading globally may have originated in a Wuhan laboratory linked to China’s covert biological weapons program, according to an Israeli biological warfare expert.

Radio Free Asia this week rebroadcast a local Wuhan television report from 2015 showing China’s most advanced virus research laboratory known the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Radio Free Asia reported.

The laboratory is the only declared site in China capable of working with deadly viruses.

...probably been engaged, in terms of research and development, in Chinese [biological weapons], ...

China in the past has denied having any offensive biological weapons. The State Department, in a report last year, said it suspects China has engaged in covert biological warfare work."
Virus-hit Wuhan has two laboratories linked to Chinese bio-warfare program
Have no doubt, China studies bio-weapons. The viral outbreak in Wuhan being connected with bio-weapon is probably just another conspiracy theory.

From the link in OP......

conspiracy theory or not...….it is very possible someone let the virus out of the bag

Coronavirus is a Trump false flag to draw attention away from his impeachment

"Is This The Man Behind The Global Coronavirus Pandemic?

....the real reason behind the viral spread is because a weaponized version of the coronavirus (one which may have originally been obtained from Canada), was released by Wuhan's Institute of Virology (accidentally or not), a top, level-4 biohazard lab which was studying "the world's most dangerous pathogens", perhaps it would be a good idea for the same Wuhan Institute of Virology to remove the following "help wanted" notice, posted on November 18, 2019, according to which the institute is seeking to hire one or two post-doc fellows, who will use "bats to research the molecular mechanism that allows Ebola and SARS-associated coronaviruses to lie dormant for a long time without causing diseases."

The right candidate will:

still be found on the Wuhan Institute of Virology website can be found here (and screengrabbed below as it will be gone within a few hours).

wuhan%20institute%20bat%20job%20post.jpg

And google translated:

wuhan%20bat%20google%20translated.jpg

Why is this notable? Because as it turns out, this is a job posting for the lab of Dr. Peng Zhou (周鹏), Ph.D., a researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and Leader of the Bat Virus Infection and Immunization Group. Some more on Zhou's background from the Institute (google translated):

He received his PhD in Wuhan Virus Research Institute in 2010 and has worked on bat virus and immunology in Australia and Singapore. In 2009 , he took the lead in starting the research on the immune mechanism of bat long-term carrying and transmitting virus in the world. So far, he has published more than 30 SCI articles, including the first and corresponding author's Nature , Cell Host Microbe and PNAS . At present, research on bat virus and immunology is continuing, and it has received support from the National "You Qing" Fund, the pilot project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the major project of the Ministry of Science and Technology."
Is This The Man Behind The Global Coronavirus Pandemic?

"Is This The Man Behind The Global Coronavirus Pandemic?

....the real reason behind the viral spread is because a weaponized version of the coronavirus (one which may have originally been obtained from Canada), was released by Wuhan's Institute of Virology (accidentally or not), a top, level-4 biohazard lab which was studying "the world's most dangerous pathogens", perhaps it would be a good idea for the same Wuhan Institute of Virology to remove the following "help wanted" notice, posted on November 18, 2019, according to which the institute is seeking to hire one or two post-doc fellows, who will use "bats to research the molecular mechanism that allows Ebola and SARS-associated coronaviruses to lie dormant for a long time without causing diseases."

The right candidate will:

still be found on the Wuhan Institute of Virology website can be found here (and screengrabbed below as it will be gone within a few hours).

wuhan%20institute%20bat%20job%20post.jpg

And google translated:

wuhan%20bat%20google%20translated.jpg

Why is this notable? Because as it turns out, this is a job posting for the lab of Dr. Peng Zhou (周鹏), Ph.D., a researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and Leader of the Bat Virus Infection and Immunization Group. Some more on Zhou's background from the Institute (google translated):

He received his PhD in Wuhan Virus Research Institute in 2010 and has worked on bat virus and immunology in Australia and Singapore. In 2009 , he took the lead in starting the research on the immune mechanism of bat long-term carrying and transmitting virus in the world. So far, he has published more than 30 SCI articles, including the first and corresponding author's Nature , Cell Host Microbe and PNAS . At present, research on bat virus and immunology is continuing, and it has received support from the National "You Qing" Fund, the pilot project of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, and the major project of the Ministry of Science and Technology."
Is This The Man Behind The Global Coronavirus Pandemic?

it's being said it was stolen from a lab in Canada........

2 words. "Gates, Soros" Both HEAVY into depopulation. Responsible for Wuhan? I don't know but this is the Conspiracy Theory forum.

Bill Gates & George Soros Fund Monsanto And A World Depopulation Agenda

"Well, Bill Gates and George Soros are also all about depopulation, but there’s no way they’re going to come right out and say it … or has Bill already done so?"

BILL GATES IS PLANNING NWO AGENDA 21 WITH GEORGE SOROS: TO DEPOPULATE THE WORLD

To amplify on a theme...your theme,....depopulations of one sort or another, is Liberalism/Progressivism writ large.

And just as in the ancient pagan epic, the current pagans, the atheistic Left, gives the same command for worship of Gaia, the earth….

“Feminist Author Calls on Germans to Stop Having Babies to Save the Planet

Feminist author Verena Brunschweiger has called on Germans to stop having babies to save the planet, despite the fact that the country’s native fertility rate is already at just 1.4 children per woman….well below the necessary 2.1 replacement rate.

In an interview with Neue Osnabrücker Zeitung, Brunschweiger warns “we are on the brink of ecological collapse” and that the only solution is “the renunciation of one’s own reproduction.” Feminist Author Calls on Germans to Stop Having Babies to Save the Planet

“Environmentalists Know How Many Kids You Have — Too Many
In 2016, a group of professors from Georgetown University and Johns Hopkins University published a paper, titled “Population Engineering and the Fight against Climate Change,” promoting a progressive tax on parents that would increase with each child born.” Environmentalists Preach: Have Fewer Kids | National Review

2 words. "Gates, Soros" Both HEAVY into depopulation. Responsible for Wuhan? I don't know but this is the Conspiracy Theory forum.

"Well, Bill Gates and George Soros are also all about depopulation, but there’s no way they’re going to come right out and say it … or has Bill already done so?"

Thanks, Shawnee for pointing out, this was the Conspiracy Forum. I forgot my tin hat. Catch you around the board............:)

To amplify on a theme...your theme,....depopulations of one sort or another, is Liberalism/Progressivism writ large.

It certainly is.

Now an Austrailian lab has recreated the virus. If it can be recreated, it could have been created by humans. Or so they call themselves, neither Gates or Soros are human in my perception of them, then add Monsanto to the mix? Not snakes and bats as we were told.

Seems more likely then a meal gone bad.

Certainly fits with China's long-term plans.
I have to agree, seems all to coincidental that it started in Wuhan where the Chines Biological Weapons Labs are.

Thanks, Shawnee for pointing out, this was the Conspiracy Forum. I forgot my tin hat. Catch you around the board............:)

You're welcome White and yes we can wear our colanders or whatever here. When does a conspiracy theory become fact though, and is it moved to another forum if it is?! Yup, see you around.

You're welcome White and yes we can wear our colanders or whatever here. When does a conspiracy theory become fact though, and is it moved to another forum if it is?! Yup, see you around.
Wait. Some things started in conspiracy forum, were proven and moved into what I (possibly for lack of experience here) consider (more?) legitimate forums? Only been here since Nov. Can anyone pitch one out that did, without much trouble?

Forum List

Back