WTF?? Two Dem Govs Praise Trump!!

Well he finally came around and is taking covid 19 seriously.
"Finally came around"? When he imposed the first travel ban, your Democratic buddies in the media screamed that it was a "xenophobic" and "racist" "over-reaction." ...
Illustrating again that for angry, bitter leftards Trump is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He could solve all the world's probs today and the petulant little twits would still be here tomorrow bitching about him.
yeah sayit sorta like you pos did with obama
Except I didn't so there's that but never, ever let the truth get in the way of your mindless hatred, Princess.

The point remains the Dems once had a reasonable chance to make Trump a 1-term prez but their incessant whining and numerous un-American attempts to remove him or otherwise derail him and this country have exposed our leftards as public enemies.

Yeah, Democrats are TRAITORS … every stinkin' one of 'em, and they destroyed their own and each other's reps as well as their party's electability.
You call un American the with holding of evidence? evidence that would prove republicans are low life scum?

"Finally came around"? When he imposed the first travel ban, your Democratic buddies in the media screamed that it was a "xenophobic" and "racist" "over-reaction." ...
Illustrating again that for angry, bitter leftards Trump is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He could solve all the world's probs today and the petulant little twits would still be here tomorrow bitching about him.
Except I didn't so there's that but never, ever let the truth get in the way of your mindless hatred, Princess.

The point remains the Dems once had a reasonable chance to make Trump a 1-term prez but their incessant whining and numerous un-American attempts to remove him or otherwise derail him and this country have exposed our leftards as public enemies.

Yeah, Democrats are TRAITORS … every stinkin' one of 'em, and they destroyed their own and each other's reps as well as their party's electability.
Hopefully crona virus wipes out all you republican scum and you should be 2nd ,,trump 1st

You call un American the with holding of evidence? evidence that would prove republicans are low life scum?
What incriminating evidence and who withheld it? Are you still singing "Russia, Russia, Russia?"

Eric Holder - Wikipedia
Eric Holder - Wikipedia

Hopefully crona virus wipes out all you republican scum and you should be 2nd ,,trump 1st
My kids and g-kids will not be glad to hear some leftarded jerk-off wished me dead. :fu:

My kids and g-kids will not be glad to hear some leftarded jerk-off wished me dead. :fu:
They might not like it but many sure will You are low life scum and all that is wrong with America

Actually it's hitting the Democrat states the hardest. In NYC, over 5,000 cases reported and 29 deaths so far. Commifornia doesn't want anybody going outside in the public unless it's a dire necessity or emergency it's gotten so bad over there.

All those precious illegals are probably carrying around the virus infecting other people because they will refrain from getting care with no insurance, or want to maintain a low profile.

Actually it's hitting the Democrat states the hardest. In NYC, over 5,000 cases reported and 29 deaths so far. Commifornia doesn't want anybody going outside in the public unless it's a dire necessity or emergency it's gotten so bad over there.

All those precious illegals are probably carrying around the virus infecting other people because they will refrain from getting care with no insurance, or want to maintain a low profile.

You know Ray, just a while ago, we heard from the Left how this virus was going to kill republicans. We now see, their own policies are killing them, and making them sick as hell. Open borders, lets let people live on the street, etc.

They're screwed!

Unlike Ed who I personally like, I do not wish them illness or death. I will just remind them that this is a direct result of their lax attitudes on laws. THEY are going to pay the price, and it was imposed on them, by THEM!

Get a fix for this virus, and everything returns as it was, and better with pent up demand. The President is NOT a rocket scientist, nor is he a bio-chemist, nor even an MD. He has brought the full power of the United States private sector to bear on this problem, and they WILL solve it!

It probably won't be fast enough for most, even if it was yesterday; but this is the best chance in the world to either fix it, or produce what is discovered to fix it, ASAP. People of the world will be in awe when this happens, because the private sector of this country can out produce the world if it so desires.

Trump will make them want to, because he is what he is! He will NOT allow this to go on once a fix is discovered. He will kick ass, and take names until they deliver.

Yeah, a lot of you hate him, but right now, he is the right person to put everything in motion as fast as possible. Not Presidential? Maybe! But he is the guy who will demand that our PRODUCERS, PRODUCE! And right now, we need that more than anything else!

You know Ray, just a while ago, we heard from the Left how this virus was going to kill republicans. We now see, their own policies are killing them, and making them sick as hell. Open borders, lets let people live on the street, etc.

They're screwed!

Unlike Ed who I personally like, I do not wish them illness or death. I will just remind them that this is a direct result of their lax attitudes on laws. THEY are going to pay the price, and it was imposed on them, by THEM!

Get a fix for this virus, and everything returns as it was, and better with pent up demand. The President is NOT a rocket scientist, nor is he a bio-chemist, nor even an MD. He has brought the full power of the United States private sector to bear on this problem, and they WILL solve it!

It probably won't be fast enough for most, even if it was yesterday; but this is the best chance in the world to either fix it, or produce what is discovered to fix it, ASAP. People of the world will be in awe when this happens, because the private sector of this country can out produce the world if it so desires.

Trump will make them want to, because he is what he is! He will NOT allow this to go on once a fix is discovered. He will kick ass, and take names until they deliver.

Yeah, a lot of you hate him, but right now, he is the right person to put everything in motion as fast as possible. Not Presidential? Maybe! But he is the guy who will demand that our PRODUCERS, PRODUCE! And right now, we need that more than anything else!
Ima I really don't wish illness or death on those I strongly disagree with I just get riled up when I see people not seeing trump for the lout he is

They're screwed!

During a crisis like this, it's really aggravating when I see Americans like Ed wish ill will on other people simply because we recognize the great job President Trump is doing. His post above this one shows how he backpeddled, but it illustrates how bad TDS is in this country.

While these people use this occasion to simmer in hate, the rest of us are trying to be optimistic and have a positive attitude that we will recover from this, like we have recovered from any major threat to this country, including AIDS and 911. Hatred against fellow Americans never produced any positive results, but unity has.

Working together (not including people like Ed) we are making great headway to fight this battle. In fact, I just read in our local news how one of our hospitals began trials of a preventative drug. I'm not bragging about my city, as institutions all across this land are doing the same.

They're screwed!

During a crisis like this, it's really aggravating when I see Americans like Ed wish ill will on other people simply because we recognize the great job President Trump is doing. His post above this one shows how he backpeddled, but it illustrates how bad TDS is in this country.

While these people use this occasion to simmer in hate, the rest of us are trying to be optimistic and have a positive attitude that we will recover from this, like we have recovered from any major threat to this country, including AIDS and 911. Hatred against fellow Americans never produced any positive results, but unity has.

Working together (not including people like Ed) we are making great headway to fight this battle. In fact, I just read in our local news how one of our hospitals began trials of a preventative drug. I'm not bragging about my city, as institutions all across this land are doing the same.
Our Edwards waddle from lie to lie because hatred rules their lives. Bitter, seething, uncontrollable hatred. First it's "Hopefully crona virus wipes out all you republican scum and you should be 2nd ,,trump 1st" and just hours later it's "I really don't wish illness or death on those I strongly disagree with..."

Well yeah, he really does wish ill on those who don't "think" and hate as he does - and he's not the only lefty who hates - but in his defense he has neither the emotional nor the intellectual capacity to get out of his paper bag. Tragically there are millions of Americans in the same bag.

Bill Maher doesn't even try to hide his disdain & disloyalty. Like many on the left he doesn't care who gets hurt as long as his mindless hatred is served:

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

Dems are traitors … every stinkin' one of 'em.

They're screwed!

Our Edwards waddle from lie to lie because hatred rules their lives. Bitter, seething, uncontrollable hatred. First it's "Hopefully crona virus wipes out all you republican scum and you should be 2nd ,,trump 1st" and just hours later it's "I really don't wish illness or death on those I strongly disagree with..."

Well yeah, he really does wish ill on those who don't "think" and hate as he does - and he's not the only lefty who hates - but in his defense he has neither the emotional nor the intellectual capacity to get out of his paper bag. Tragically there are millions of Americans in the same bag.

Bill Maher doesn't even try to hide his disdain & disloyalty. Like many on the left he doesn't care who gets hurt as long as his mindless hatred is served:

“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”

If they want to know what the country would look like with no Republicans, all they have to do is look at places like Detroit, San Francisco, Baltimore. That's what this entire country would look like. Hell, I remember when my own city of Cleveland was a great place to live.

When they destroy what they have, they move to places where the Republicans are and have leadership. Places that have much lower taxes, lower cost of living, lower crime. Then they vote Democrat and destroy those places next.

So let them keep hoping we Republicans are wiped out. They will rue the day if that would ever happen, because then the great experiment will end, and there is no other USA to move to.

They're screwed!

If they want to know what the country would look like with no Republicans, all they have to do is look at places like Detroit, San Francisco, Baltimore. That's what this entire country would look like. Hell, I remember when my own city of Cleveland was a great place to live.

When they destroy what they have, they move to places where the Republicans are and have leadership. Places that have much lower taxes, lower cost of living, lower crime. Then they vote Democrat and destroy those places next.

So let them keep hoping we Republicans are wiped out. They will rue the day if that would ever happen, because then the great experiment will end, and there is no other USA to move to.
When not ONE republican stood up to Trump while he blurted out his BS says a lot about you republicans Yes there are a very few who have balls I still believe Biden or Hillary would have handled this outbreak in a far more responsive way

They're screwed!

When not ONE republican stood up to Trump while he blurted out his BS says a lot about you republicans Yes there are a very few who have balls I still believe Biden or Hillary would have handled this outbreak in a far more responsive way

What???? When Trump expanded his travel ban, they were the first to come out against it. While this problem was in development, what did they do about it? Nothing! They were too focused on politics by impeaching the President with bogus charges.

Our country would be in such terrible shape today if they were in charge, probably five to ten times worse. Until this day, they would still be ushering in foreigners with a virtual no border policy. It was God's will that Trump became President, and now we see why.

When one is dependent on a POTUS for assistance, one is not inclined to be overly critical. Perhaps that is why Mr Zelensky in Ukraine said there was no pressure to investigate the Bidens?

Ya, prolly :icon_rolleyes:

That might be true if the money didn't actually come from Congress, but it does. The reason they impeached Trump was to send a message to Zelensky to keep his mouth shut about the Biden's. Zelensky didn't want to get into a pissing contest between the House and the White House.

Wrong both of you. Zelensky is fighting corruption.

He didn’t even wants to talk to Guilliani who is working with well known corrupted people in Ukraine and Ukrainian parliament members Russian hardliners that push Ukraine rape the US election 2016 not Putin. These are enemies of zelensky.

The Ukraine court ordered an investigation into Burisma. Maybe Zelensky is responsible for that, I don't know. It's hard to tell what goes on behind closed doors in another country.

When the commies found out that Trump was curios about the Biden's, they went into Defcon 1 mode. They had to stop Zelensky from honoring Trump's request. They couldn't come out and threaten Zelensky, because that would have made it too obvious. So they started this phony impeachment scandal, where no laws were violated, and only one direct witness. The rest of them were "I heard" "I thought" "I assumed" witnesses.

The Democrats knew that would silence Zelensky, since his money comes from both the House and the President. So he just stayed out of it as they planned. Schiff Face made sure that the so-called whistleblower would not testify, and the MSM made sure they didn't make a big deal about the 18th witness testimony, or the fact he didn't testify in the public hearing so Schiff Faces ass was covered.

You are applying your conspiracies supplied by Trump. With no iota of evidence. This is a problem when people like you support conspiracy crap that what you are saying doesn’t make sense in reality.

Do you know how funny that is?

Conspiracy? Then please explain how this was the first impeachment in history with no crimes involved. Please explain how Schiff didn't allow the testimony or transcript of the 18th witness. Please explain how the accused could not face his accuser?

Oh please.

There was a corruption involved it’s just not enough votes to convict a corrupted president.
Trump is a corrupted disgusting dishonest president. No matter how much you protect him. Just like how you push Ukrainian rape our 2016 election not Putin because Trump and Hannity told you so.

And so you double down on your lies. Trump clearly and correctly said that the media hype is the hoax - not Chinavirus - but no one should expect any truth from angry, bitter leftards like you, Snowflake. And what you call "Trump ineptness" is being praised by Cuomo, Newsome, and Omar as engaged, effective, and incredible. The trouble with you is you prefer your lies to the truth. Whine on, Princess.
Read the transcript again. Do not stare at it.
Lemme guess ... you read the Ukraine phone call transcript, set your hair on fire, and screamed "impeach!!" Amirite?
Newsom & Cuomo. I already told you why you cannot say bad thing about Donnie because he will retaliate. That is his style. I’m sure you are denying that too. You can deny however and whatever you want. Facts matters.
And yet you conveniently post your opinions rather than facts. For instance, virtually all elected Dems have done nothing but bash Trump for years. Are you really so far gone as to believe that in all that time not one of 'em has been smart enough to have thought "yanno, I may someday need the POTUS to serve my constituents ... maybe I should smarten up and stop calling him sophomoric names and shit?"

So the only Q left to ask is: did hatred make you into the idiot who posts as Charwin95 or are you filled with hate & rage because you are an idiot. :dunno:

You can tough talk however you want. Facts matters and doesn’t change reality.
Trump is a pathological hypocrite bastard liar corrupted disgusting dishonest president. Period.

That might be true if the money didn't actually come from Congress, but it does. The reason they impeached Trump was to send a message to Zelensky to keep his mouth shut about the Biden's. Zelensky didn't want to get into a pissing contest between the House and the White House.

Wrong both of you. Zelensky is fighting corruption.

He didn’t even wants to talk to Guilliani who is working with well known corrupted people in Ukraine and Ukrainian parliament members Russian hardliners that push Ukraine rape the US election 2016 not Putin. These are enemies of zelensky.

The Ukraine court ordered an investigation into Burisma. Maybe Zelensky is responsible for that, I don't know. It's hard to tell what goes on behind closed doors in another country.

When the commies found out that Trump was curios about the Biden's, they went into Defcon 1 mode. They had to stop Zelensky from honoring Trump's request. They couldn't come out and threaten Zelensky, because that would have made it too obvious. So they started this phony impeachment scandal, where no laws were violated, and only one direct witness. The rest of them were "I heard" "I thought" "I assumed" witnesses.

The Democrats knew that would silence Zelensky, since his money comes from both the House and the President. So he just stayed out of it as they planned. Schiff Face made sure that the so-called whistleblower would not testify, and the MSM made sure they didn't make a big deal about the 18th witness testimony, or the fact he didn't testify in the public hearing so Schiff Faces ass was covered.

You are applying your conspiracies supplied by Trump. With no iota of evidence. This is a problem when people like you support conspiracy crap that what you are saying doesn’t make sense in reality.

Do you know how funny that is?

Conspiracy? Then please explain how this was the first impeachment in history with no crimes involved. Please explain how Schiff didn't allow the testimony or transcript of the 18th witness. Please explain how the accused could not face his accuser?

Oh please.

There was a corruption involved it’s just not enough votes to convict a corrupted president.
Trump is a corrupted disgusting dishonest president. No matter how much you protect him. Just like how you push Ukrainian rape our 2016 election not Putin because Trump and Hannity told you so.

What corruption, asking a leader of another country for a favor? Asking if another administration was the corrupt ones?

Covid 19 was a democratic hoax
There it is. The Democratic Media lie that took uninformed morons across the nation by storm!
And like all the leftist lies and scams that preceded that one over the last 3+ years, that is their story and they are sticking to it ... proving once again that despite our impressive medical & scientific prowess, we just can't fix stupid.

BTW, Charwin has picked up the torch Pene dropped when she cut & run. He has posted all manner of "facts" - actually his opinions masquerading as facts - to justify his dismissal of reality ... that the POTUS has handled the Chinavirus crisis admirably.

I understand truth hurts.

And so you double down on your lies. Trump clearly and correctly said that the media hype is the hoax - not Chinavirus - but no one should expect any truth from angry, bitter leftards like you, Snowflake. And what you call "Trump ineptness" is being praised by Cuomo, Newsome, and Omar as engaged, effective, and incredible. The trouble with you is you prefer your lies to the truth. Whine on, Princess.
Read the transcript again. Do not stare at it.
Lemme guess ... you read the Ukraine phone call transcript, set your hair on fire, and screamed "impeach!!" Amirite?
Newsom & Cuomo. I already told you why you cannot say bad thing about Donnie because he will retaliate. That is his style. I’m sure you are denying that too. You can deny however and whatever you want. Facts matters.
And yet you conveniently post your opinions rather than facts. For instance, virtually all elected Dems have done nothing but bash Trump for years. Are you really so far gone as to believe that in all that time not one of 'em has been smart enough to have thought "yanno, I may someday need the POTUS to serve my constituents ... maybe I should smarten up and stop calling him sophomoric names and shit?"

So the only Q left to ask is: did hatred make you into the idiot who posts as Charwin95 or are you filled with hate & rage because you are an idiot. :dunno:

You can tough talk however you want. Facts matters and doesn’t change reality.
Trump is a pathological hypocrite bastard liar corrupted disgusting dishonest president. Period.
Yeah … but those aren't facts. They're just the opinions of a raging moron.

There it is. The Democratic Media lie that took uninformed morons across the nation by storm!
And like all the leftist lies and scams that preceded that one over the last 3+ years, that is their story and they are sticking to it ... proving once again that despite our impressive medical & scientific prowess, we just can't fix stupid.

BTW, Charwin has picked up the torch Pene dropped when she cut & run. He has posted all manner of "facts" - actually his opinions masquerading as facts - to justify his dismissal of reality ... that the POTUS has handled the Chinavirus crisis admirably.

I understand truth hurts.
And you get your "truths" from the same place you get your "facts."

upload_2020-3-21_19-14-21.jpeg

You just said....... POTUS handled the Coronavirus crisis admirably. Really? REALLY?

Let’s see.
1. He mocked the CV during his rally. Hoax. Supported by Limbaugh and Hannity.

2. You can go to work even if you are sick.

3. It will go away.

4. Very busy tweeting nonsense, blaming people here and there.

5. May 2018 Disbanded the Pandemic Team designed to handle this kind of crisis. We are starting from scratch.

6. Close the border with China too late.

7. Cannot get cooperation from China because he made them an enemy.

Trump is a good example of an amateur and inept president. He proved that himself.

Americans are getting sick and dying numbers are climbing up, Americans are panicking, panic buying, stocks collapsed, just about every business enterprises are closed.

ADMIRABLY? That is totally hogwash.

Forum List

Back