Has anyone healed from Covid-19?

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
This virus has been know since November and I would asume that there are people that have healed. I don't see media putting those people on tv in order for people to see that you can survive it. All I constantly here is the numbers and doom and gloom. No hope.

This virus has been know since November and I would asume that there are people that have healed. I don't see media putting those people on tv in order for people to see that you can survive it. All I constantly here is the numbers and doom and gloom. No hope.

No, no one heals or ever quite gets over the virus. If you live, you grow a green horn in the middle of your forehead, but the good news is that your dick grows two inches longer too. o_O

No, no one heals or ever quite gets over the virus. If you live, you grow a green horn in the middle of your forehead, but the good news is that your dick grows two inches longer too. o_O

False. 3 inches on the dick.

That's bad for the women who catch it ... who want to date a girl with a horn in her forehead ...

False. 3 inches on the dick.

lucky you - youve aways wanted a 4 inch pecker.

Forum List

Back