WSJ: "How Trump Happened"

Trump happened because of the cultural rot of America. That cultural rot has spread into almost every faucet of our government. We are now a totally corrupt and morally depraved nation. We did it to ourselves.

Trump happened because of the cultural rot of America. That cultural rot has spread into almost every faucet of our government. We are now a totally corrupt and morally depraved nation. We did it to ourselves.

Outstanding observation!!

I put Trump in the same category as Caligula. We're headed down the same road.

Really? I am in control what others do?? Right...Don't lay that load my way...I have been bitching about the govt. since the 1970's.I was told I had a bad attitude....

Threads suck when the OP's can't take the time to post a quote or add any personal thoughts......Just a minimalist quip....

I said it was terrific. It's a very complicated graphic compiled by the WSJ and their polling data. And explains how the GOP has been split into three sectors: Socially conservative, establishment and Trump. There, is that better?

You two have obviously never been anywhere else, except maybe a weekend in Cancun.
Certainly not Aleppo or Homs. Or Beijing, or even Hong Kong. Do either of you morons think that a character like El Chapo could survive and thrive in the U.S?

You two have obviously never been anywhere else, except maybe a weekend in Cancun.

Well, I spent a little time in Southeast Asia. Even crossed over into Cambodia once or twice. I've been in a few other countries and in about 40 of the states. But yes, I have been to Cancun.

So Trump will have us killing each other in arenas for sport and having gay sex parties in the White House?

Well, I spent a little time in Southeast Asia. Even crossed over into Cambodia once or twice. I've been in a few other countries and in about 40 of the states. But yes, I have been to Cancun.

I've worked in Japan, Peru, Chile, Mexico, Italy and Canada and visited seven countries in Europe. This country is still the most civil and user-friendly on Earth unless you go to Scandinavia.

The GOP candidates have to make it sound like we're teetering on disaster. That's Karl Rove's playbook....make them scared. Don't give them proof, just scare the shit out of them.

The only one who has a real claim to this is Trump who knows how important and at the same time conflicting our relationship with China is.

So Trump will have us killing each other in arenas for sport and having gay sex parties in the White House?

I inadvertently just became a Trump supporter. lol

I've worked in Japan, Peru, Chile, Mexico, Italy and Canada and visited seven countries in Europe. This country is still the most civil and user-friendly on Earth unless you go to Scandinavia.

The GOP candidates have to make it sound like we're teetering on disaster. That's Karl Rove's playbook....make them scared. Don't give them proof, just scare the shit out of them.

The only one who has a real claim to this is Trump who knows how important and at the same time conflicting our relationship with China is.

So you made a stupid statement about me never going anywhere.

Threads suck when the OP's can't take the time to post a quote or add any personal thoughts......Just a minimalist quip....

I said it was terrific. It's a very complicated graphic compiled by the WSJ and their polling data. And explains how the GOP has been split into three sectors: Socially conservative, establishment and Trump. There, is that better?
Yeah there IS better.....

American citizens are PISSED off that ANY party elites even THINK they run this country.

Yeah there IS better.....

American citizens are PISSED off that ANY party elites even THINK they run this country.
I'm so glad more and more Americans start realizing it. And from my point of view it's happening due to Trump's honest and pretty brave position about it.

Certainly not Aleppo or Homs. Or Beijing, or even Hong Kong. Do either of you morons think that a character like El Chapo could survive and thrive in the U.S?
You mean like Al Capone?
John Gotti?
Jimmy Hoffa?
Hillary Clinton?
Richard Nixon?

Wow. Never been anywhere.....yeah, you are probably right. Let's see...I was born in England to American parents, been to Iceland, Greenland, England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Poland, East Germany, West Germany, Albania, Moscow, Greece, Italy, Spain, And nearly all 50 states.

Yeah - I've never been anywhere.....you fool.

Wow. Never been anywhere.....yeah, you are probably right. Let's see...I was born in England to American parents, been to Iceland, Greenland, England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Poland, East Germany, West Germany, Albania, Moscow, Greece, Italy, Spain, And nearly all 50 states.

The guy's a legend in his own mind alright. He's a bona fide dingbat Left Wing loon.

The guy's a legend in his own mind alright. He's a bona fide dingbat Left Wing loon.

Well, in all honesty, I don't see what difference being traveled vs non-traveled has anything whatsoever to do with this topic but - oh well.....I stand by my statement - this country is going through the exact same thing that Rome went through during their empirical time. We are no different. We are following the same path - and have been for years. It's funny, when you think about it - George Santyana was absolutely correct "Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it"

It simply amazes me how the US could produce such voting idiots with fabulous educational programs like "No Child Left Behind" and "Common Core".

Well, in all honesty, I don't see what difference being traveled vs non-traveled has anything whatsoever to do with this topic but - oh well.....I stand by my statement - this country is going through the exact same thing that Rome went through during their empirical time. We are no different. We are following the same path - and have been for years. It's funny, when you think about it - George Santyana was absolutely correct "Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it"

You're right, it has absolutely nothing to do with anything except to a Left Wing loon who thinks somehow he's superior to anyone else. Most of them are eaten up with such thoughts.

What is so telling is that when you see citizens actually defend their politicians who they themselves know are totally corrupt, one can only surmise that the citizenship as a whole, are even more corrupt than are their politicians.

Forum List

Back