Write it down...coming soon: "The American Flag is offensive"

8145897_G.jpg

Maybe you RWNJs could stop your incessant lies and whining long enough to tell us why you think First Amendment rights are a bad thing?

Or is it a bad thing ONLY for people of color?

You tell us. Who do you think leads the charge when it comes down to disrupting or shutting own town halls, college speaking engagements, party conventions or candidates speaking?

The left have failed to win the hearts and minds of the American people, therefore they seek to silence opposing views by any means.

We on the right don't want to interfere with their free speech. We want people to hear what liberalism is all about. We want people to stop and think and perhaps question the speakers agenda and motives.

The left doesn't want anybody to hear the right speak. We make sense, our goals are noble, our intention is for the nation, not the party or ourselves. The left is afraid we will get through to some people and they might abandon the Democrat party to become a Republican or Independent.

That's why they are always trying to stop the right from speaking.

The right barely has a voice in the media and we stomped the shit out of the Democrats. Imagine what would happen if we had a fair and balanced press. This is what the left fears, and why they are desperate to silence opposing views.
They are 1000 times more afraid of the alt-right though.

The best Republicans only give them some bruising jabs.
The alt-right just straight up stabs the left in the gut with strategic pro-white messages and labeling all the most powerful left wing organizations as anti-white.

The media and Antifa are the only reason why the alt-right hasn't bled the left out yet.

Who are you going to side with Conservatives?

Antifa or the alt-right?
Neither that's why Trump blamed both sides.
You don't have a choice.

The alt-right will absorb so many white people that the Republicans won't have any power anymore.

Republicans are obviously pathetic cucks that side with Antifa.

Without the alt-right some pussy like Jeb would have won the Republican primary.
You keep thinking that, all the other liberals say I side with the Nazi's. I'm confused now.

The lefts message is essentially that they be done wrong and are fuc*ked up in the head because of it and with their brains not working they resort to feelings that they are due redress and are not responsible for themselves or their actions
Hard to win a presidency with that platform and that constituency

Last edited:
Step back, look at the big picture. When there were only 3 big networks in the country, owned and operated by the political establishment, spinning and twisting a narrative what happened? Yes Democrats controlled congress for 40 years!

In recent decades the Washington establishment began losing control of the narrative. Radio, internet, technology is disrupting the political establishment. Big picture...the people are taking control of their country and the political class are shitting themselves.

Maybe you RWNJs could stop your incessant lies and whining long enough to tell us why you think First Amendment rights are a bad thing?

Or is it a bad thing ONLY for people of color?

LMAO okay skinhead rally First Amendment bad, Black Lives Matter burn the American flag First Amendment good? You liberals are screwed up in the head. :cuckoo:

BluesLegend

Every single time this comes up, I say the same thing - that I would fight for your right to be a racist pile of shit and to gather with other racist piles of shit.

YOU know that because we've had this exact same exchange before.

But here you are, lying about it again.

Typical of you alt right - total waste of skin.

:anj_stfu:

I'm pointing out the left's hypocrisy and double standards, you hate that we understand. :itsok:

bfbeda2b8dec3ce605d033a00ff0ed80.jpg

When the left go Nazi ^^^ I know I have won. :laugh:

If...if..if America were all white again then how bad would it really be? Nobody is expecting nor seeking that but non whites contribute about 30% and take about 70%; whites 70% contributors
Not saying that the sticks and the cities don't have some nasty non Minority trash but just not filled with them

This is all part of the Globalist/ Leftist/ Totalitarian agenda.

No borders, no flag, no nation.

It's unbelievable to me that people can not realize this is exactly what's happening.

The Globalist agenda is almost done in Europe/Eurabia, now it's America's turn. :mad-61:

This is all part of the Globalist/ Leftist/ Totalitarian agenda.

No borders, no flag, no nation.

It's unbelievable to me that people can not realize this is exactly what's happening.

The Globalist agenda is almost done in Europe/Eurabia, now it's America's turn. :mad-61:
The only thing worse than nationalism is globalism

If...if..if America were all white again then how bad would it really be?

Well....... a little of both.

If that were to happen, my property value would double overnight. On the other hand, that would mean more property taxes. The bright side is all those empty stores would have businesses in there again, but because of the sudden drop in crime, we would have to layoff police officers.

My house insurance would decrease greatly because of less break ins and house fires, so again, we would have to layoff firemen and maybe close one of our fire departments. Alarm companies could suffer too, but because our schools would have more money than they knew what to do with, we could provide better education to our white students.

All the cell phone, nail salons, dollar stores, and daycare centers would have to close, but I think with a thriving suburb and economy, they would make out selling the buildings to real businesses.

The left have been burning American flags for decades.

Yeah but at least they're dumbasses try to pretend that it's for a "good cause".
I'm thinking they'll get the twisted media and all the barely American politicians behind the narrative and become blatant with it.

Numerous high schools in California have banned the US flag for its offensiveness

Seriously?
What schools?

Now that we're letting the whole world come here, we have to worry about who gets insulted by the American Flag. God bless the 9th circuit court.
Ninth Circuit Upholds Ban on American Flag Shirts in a California High School

Last edited:

Yeah but at least they're dumbasses try to pretend that it's for a "good cause".
I'm thinking they'll get the twisted media and all the barely American politicians behind the narrative and become blatant with it.

Numerous high schools in California have banned the US flag for its offensiveness

Seriously?
What schools?

Now that we're letting the whole world come here, we have to worry about who gets insulted by the American Flag. God bless the 9th circuit court.

I probably offended some by using the word God since we're now so all inclusive and all.

Seriously?
What schools?

WOW!
Only in the third world shithole of North Mexico!(California)
AND I'll bet nobody had the ballsack to aggressively protest this bunch of bullshit?

Seriously?
What schools?

WOW!
AND I'll bet nobody had the ballsack to aggressively protest this bunch of bullshit?

They are already almost becoming their own country.

Seriously?
What schools?

WOW!

If California secedes, it will become a province of China.

If-and-when it happens...

The very moment that a school refuses to fly the American flag...

We cut off every last drop of government (federal, state, county, township,municipal) funding for that school, and browbeat them into the ground...

Starve-'em-out... in a metaphorical and fiscal sense...

No mercy...

Seriously?
What schools?

WOW!

If California secedes, it will become a province of China.

All the food is grown in eastern Republican California, western California could secede but they would starve to death. Plus we'd charge them insane amounts of money for our water :muahaha:

Forum List

Back