Write it down...coming soon: "The American Flag is offensive"

Who are you going to side with Conservatives?

Antifa or the alt-right?
Neither that's why Trump blamed both sides.
You don't have a choice.

The alt-right will absorb so many white people that the Republicans won't have any power anymore.

Republicans are obviously pathetic cucks that side with Antifa.

Without the alt-right some pussy like Jeb would have won the Republican primary.

8145897_G.jpg

Maybe you RWNJs could stop your incessant lies and whining long enough to tell us why you think First Amendment rights are a bad thing?

Or is it a bad thing ONLY for people of color?

LMAO okay skinhead rally First Amendment bad, Black Lives Matter burn the American flag First Amendment good? You liberals are screwed up in the head. :cuckoo:

Maybe you RWNJs could stop your incessant lies and whining long enough to tell us why you think First Amendment rights are a bad thing?

LMAO okay skinhead rally First Amendment bad, Black Lives Matter burn the American flag First Amendment good? You liberals are screwed up in the head. :cuckoo:

BluesLegend

Every single time this comes up, I say the same thing - that I would fight for your right to be a racist pile of shit and to gather with other racist piles of shit.

YOU know that because we've had this exact same exchange before.

But here you are, lying about it again.

Typical of you alt right - total waste of skin.

:anj_stfu:

Antifa or the alt-right?

I side with the US.

This meme was made before we knew that the patriots had two permits but

71768336372e3a7befb3ebf0219557e1.jpg
Are those all the "racists that need to die out" that your party constantly yammered about for decades?

They went to war with Germany and Japan for Japan attacking us, not Nazism, idiot.

BluesLegend

Every single time this comes up, I say the same thing - that I would fight for your right to be a racist pile of shit and to gather with other racist piles of shit.

Then why do you side with Antifa for doing nothing but making sure "racist piles of shit" cannot assemble and speak?

YOU are lying.

You tell us. Who do you think leads the charge when it comes down to disrupting or shutting down town halls, college speaking engagements, party conventions or candidates speaking?

Last edited:
The pandering to a bunch of children who are incorrectly convinced that their feelings are facts should be ignored.

BluesLegend

I'm pointing out the left's hypocrisy and double standards, you hate that we understand. :itsok:

BluesLegend

Then why do you side with Antifa for doing nothing but making sure "racist piles of shit" cannot assemble and speak?

YOU are lying.

The left pop a gasket when we point out their hypocrisy and double standards.

I had at long exchange with a liberal on the board over the past week on this very topic, arguing that protecting our Constitutional rights and freedoms comes at a cost, tolerance of minority opinions like racist douchebags expressing their views. Restricting rights and freedoms of minority opinion groups is a slippery slope. It took a few days but the liberal ultimately agreed with me.

You tell us. Who do you think leads the charge when it comes down to disrupting or shutting own town halls, college speaking engagements, party conventions or candidates speaking?

The left have failed to win the hearts and minds of the American people, therefore they seek to silence opposing views by any means.

You tell us. Who do you think leads the charge when it comes down to disrupting or shutting own town halls, college speaking engagements, party conventions or candidates speaking?

The left have failed to win the hearts and minds of the American people, therefore they seek to silence opposing views by any means.

We on the right don't want to interfere with their free speech. We want people to hear what liberalism is all about. We want people to stop and think and perhaps question the speakers agenda and motives.

The left doesn't want anybody to hear the right speak. We make sense, our goals are noble, our intention is for the nation, not the party or ourselves. The left is afraid we will get through to some people and they might abandon the Democrat party to become a Republican or Independent.

That's why they are always trying to stop the right from speaking.

Antifa or the alt-right?
I'll take my chances with the U.S. Armed Forces.
They will split between Antifa and the alt-right as well.

Your choices are either you join the alt-right and fight these bastards to the death, or you become nothing but a powerless bystander that is probably murdered by Antifa for "having a Nazi haircut".

We on the right don't want to interfere with their free speech. We want people to hear what liberalism is all about. We want people to stop and think and perhaps question the speakers agenda and motives.

The left doesn't want anybody to hear the right speak. We make sense, our goals are noble, our intention is for the nation, not the party or ourselves. The left is afraid we will get through to some people and they might abandon the Democrat party to become a Republican or Independent.

That's why they are always trying to stop the right from speaking.

The right barely has a voice in the media and we stomped the shit out of the Democrats. Imagine what would happen if we had a fair and balanced press. This is what the left fears, and why they are desperate to silence opposing views.

They have been taking down these for years

View attachment 144964

why should the latest destruction of our nation surprise us, AND YES the Constitution is next it is all that controls the power of the state. Their problem is if it gets suspended by Trump they will pay dearly. I wish he would wait till the next violent attack by leftist and declare martial law, RESTORE order by a complete activation of all national guard units, He can also require all police forces to act as he directs STATE AND local Then all he has to do is remove and execute all of the communist scum in our government, and try the ones in media and hollywoods finest scum..

12icer

"They have been taking down these for years"

No "they" haven't.

And the rest of your rant is just bullshit.

In another thread, you alt right traitors are calling for ANTIFA to be named "terrorists". The known fascist nazi you voted for is protecting criminals while openly working for Russia but that's okay with you and in fact, in this post, you're actually calling for the end of the Constitution yourself and you don't even know it.

You wanna be the the other fascist nazi alt righters don't either?

BluesLegend

I'm pointing out the left's hypocrisy and double standards, you hate that we understand. :itsok:

bfbeda2b8dec3ce605d033a00ff0ed80.jpg

Forum List

Back