ANTIFA combats White Supremacists by throwing urine at cops in Boston. Huh?

Seems like their, "We are only here to protest 200 racists jumping up and down on a street corner." narrative is bullshit when they are throwing rocks and urine at Police.

Why do they wear masks if their intentions are legal?

Last edited:
Antifa weaklings still but hurt over getting participation trophies when they sucked ass at any sport they attempted

Real losers

-Geaux

Boston Police Commissioner: Bottles Filled With Urine Thrown At Officers During Protest

How does it help their cause?

I thought these anti-White Supremacists were only there to protest the bad racists.

Why are they throwing urine and rocks at police?
They are nothing but useless products of public education.
Useless, yes.

I am not sure public education has anything to do with it....but they are certainly stupid as shit and they are cheerful pawns in a much bigger game.

Bad behavior by Progs is completely ignored by other Progs...thus the disingenuousness of their outrage is so transparent.

You guys are finding the handful of people, out of 40,000, who acted up.

You are such diggers.
You mean like how you characterized an entire event by one kid in a car?

No, I characterized the event as what it was, a massive white supremacist neo-Nazi event.
Bullshit.

I hate to break it to you but if you're a neo-Nazi, being peaceful at a protest does not change the fact that you're a neo-Nazi.

You guys are finding the handful of people, out of 40,000, who acted up.

You are such diggers.
You mean like how you characterized an entire event by one kid in a car?

No, I characterized the event as what it was, a massive white supremacist neo-Nazi event.
Bullshit.

I hate to break it to you but if you're a neo-Nazi, being peaceful at a protest does not change the fact that you're a neo-Nazi.
Now you know how I feel about all the black supremacist pieces of shit marching "against fascism".

Weren't you assholes excusing the black supremacists at the polling place just because they weren't beating anyone with the clubs they were carrying? Why didn't you treat Holder and Obama like you do Trump when Holder refused to prosecute them and Obama said nothing?

It was an "anti-hate" rally, so why were left wingers throwing urine and rocks at police.

That doesn't seen "anti-hate" to me.

Apparently, these Antifucks' parents never told them, "Being this filled with violent, bloodthirsty hate hurts YOU more than whomever you hate. It's like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die from it." If I had kids, that's what I would tell them whenever they became too enraged with someone.

Last edited:
Apparently, these Antifucks' parents never told them, "Being this filled with violent, bloodthirsty hate hurts YOU more than whomever you hate. It's like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die from it."
Their parents are just as stupid.

These are practically all kids of lunatics.

Apparently, these Antifucks' parents never told them, "Being this filled with violent, bloodthirsty hate hurts YOU more than whomever you hate. It's like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die from it."

Their parents must be stupid if Antifilth inherited mindless-animal stupidity of this magnitude. And never got any "home training" on how to behave like a civilized member of society when out in public.

Their parents must be stupid if Antifilth inherited mindless-animal stupidity of this magnitude. And never got any "home training" on how to behave like a civilized member of society when out in public.
Their parents or other family members were big time hippie lunatics.

Their parents or other family members were big time hippie lunatics.

As well as methamphetamine addicts, which was a huge epidemic in the '90s when most of them were born. Needless to say, speed abuse causes all kinds of anti-social, criminal behavior as well, regardless of politics.

Forum List

Back