Wow... so does Black Friday not exist anymore?

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
We had Thanksgiving yesterday, but Sunday two my nephews and their mom are coming for dinner, and I wanted to get a fresh whole tenderloin to make. The grocery store didn't have any, didn't want to drive 30 miles to the butcher shop so we went to WalMart which actually has decent whole loins... anyway.. pulling into the parking lot Bonzi remembered it was black Friday and noted how there were not very many people here. So we looked over at several of the strip malls etc. and the parking lots looked like a normal Friday.
Years ago you wouldn't be able to go near these places without getting swamped by the crowds.

We had Thanksgiving yesterday, but Sunday two my nephews and their mom are coming for dinner, and I wanted to get a fresh whole tenderloin to make. The grocery store didn't have any, didn't want to drive 30 miles to the butcher shop so we went to WalMart which actually has decent whole loins... anyway.. pulling into the parking lot Bonzi remembered it was black Friday and noted how there were not very many people here. So we looked over at several of the strip malls etc. and the parking lots looked like a normal Friday.
Years ago you wouldn't be able to go near these places without getting swamped by the crowds.
You meant to type the Friday where hoards of Blacks bust through the doors and windows and steal all the merchandise.

What do you expect to pay for that meat?

I saw it advertised for $30.00 lb.

Last edited:
It's called Internet Shopping, Skippy.

It's called Internet Shopping, Skippy.
Apparently that is all there is now.... this is a photo of Black Friday from late 90s.
This is what I expected.
black.jpg

Now it’s “Black Third Week Of November”. Better this way in my opinion. I had to get a couple things this morning, and it was like a regular day.
Stores likely got tired of blacks stabbing people over the limited, on sale flat screens, and the mobs trampling one another to death.

Amazon is going on strike...(how convenient)..so it's too late to buy it there.

I think people are just tired of the rat race and the waiting in line for bargains.
Fewer people can afford to buy junky presents anyway.

Forum List

Back