Wow. Ron Paul wasn't kidding about letting people die!

So not paying someone's hospital bill after they die=you like the idea of letting someone die?

What type of medication causes a brain to spill out these things?

If that were the case we'd all be under attack.

I dont think paying for their bills equates how much you love someone.... besides, Ron coouldnt pay his bills... he'd have to do it for everybody then.

That makes terrible sense Sallow.

All you rabid, partisan dipshits are in such a hurry to shit all over each other that you've overlooked the fundamental truth in this story: An uninsured man was in fact NOT denied medical attention due to his inability to pay for it.

And as an aside, this fact also demonstrates the fucktardian disingenuousness of the thread title. :thup:

No.

You were asking about my hero. My only hero is my Dad.

As for the other stuff...ridiculous.

This was a man that worked for him, with no insurance and his medical bills might bankrupt his family.

Paul doesn't give a shit.

Tax payers got it..not him or charity.

I see, this makes perfect sense.

You have a moral issue with Dr. Paul who has a history of giving free medical care to financially poor mothers because you have proof he didn't pay for one of his campaign worker's medical bills.

You have no issue with Obama who's never paid any of his campaign workers hospital bills and has never done anything in his personal life to help anyone with medical care.

We're now letting our partisanship control our moral compass, scary stuff for some people.

My moral compass?

I ain't the one running for president, Ron Paul is..

And what he advocates for is cruel, short sighted and somewhat delusional.

No.... you are wrong!

Ron believes in self reliance.... what is wrong with that?

He cant pay everyones bills...... MY GOD get a brain dude!

Still love ya like a brother, but your just flat wrong on this one.

All you rabid, partisan dipshits are in such a hurry to shit all over each other that you've overlooked the fundamental truth in this story: An uninsured man was in fact NOT denied medical attention due to his inability to pay for it.

And as an aside, this fact also demonstrates the fucktardian disingenuousness of the thread title. :thup:

:clap2:

Details details..... :eusa_shhh:

No.

This was a man that worked for him, with no insurance and his medical bills might bankrupt his family.

You have a moral issue with Dr. Paul who has a history of giving free medical care to financially poor mothers because you have proof he didn't pay for one of his campaign worker's medical bills.

You have no issue with Obama who's never paid any of his campaign workers hospital bills and has never done anything in his personal life to help anyone with medical care.

We're now letting our partisanship control our moral compass, scary stuff for some people.

My moral compass?

You take no moral issue with a man who's never personally done anything to help someone with their individual medical situation, and you're disgusted by a man who gives free medical care to poor mothers.

Why? The first person mentioned is democrat, the second person mentioned is a republican.

Apologies to kwc57, as he/she did in fact mention this already. I somehow missed it.

No.

Prove Paul did not assist the guy financially. Prove he didn't give a shit.

You can't, as that is speculation on your part, you lying sack of shit.

No.

My moral compass?

letting charity organizations handle the payment of a case like this is cruel, short sighted and delusional?

I think that last word fits you way more than it fits Paul.

My moral compass?

You take no moral issue with a man who's never personally done anything to help someone with their individual medical situation, and you're disgusted by a man who gives free medical care to poor mothers.

Why? The first person mentioned is democrat, the second person mentioned is a republican.

best post in the thread.

My moral compass?

letting charity organizations handle the payment of a case like this is cruel, short sighted and delusional?

This ain't about me. My name isn't in the title. I'm not running for anything.

This is about Ron Paul. Focus.

My moral compass?

best post in the thread.

:clap2:

My moral compass?

was they guy denied medical care? No.
did he die because of a lack of medical care? No.
Is Sallow a fucking moron who cannot admit what a partisan douche he really is? yes.

No.

Prove Paul did not assist the guy financially. Prove he didn't give a shit.

You can't, as that is speculation on your part, you lying sack of shit.

Going by what's written in the article. It makes no mention of that.

If you have anything else to add in..I suggest you do a little work and add it.

Is Sallow a fucking moron who cannot admit what a partisan douche he really is? yes.

The last vestiage of a losing argument.

Personal insults.

Grats. :clap:

The last vestiage of a losing argument.

Personal insults.

Grats. :clap:

Actually, only his third point is the personal insult. The first two are all that really matters in this story, and you're transparently avoiding it.

Forum List

Back