Wow. Ron Paul wasn't kidding about letting people die!

Sallow, as usual you are a little late to the game. This thread should be merged with the other threads on the same subject. Why don't you do a search before creating yet another thread on the same subjects that have already been discussed.

You are aware that Kent Snyder died in the hospital while being treated........don't you? He was never denied treatment, he just didn't have a way to pay for it. Since he didn't have insurance, his friends started a fund to collect the money to pay for it. You know, people who cared about he and his family enough to help instead of just expecting the gubmint to use taxpayer's money to take care of it. Kent Snyder would have been apalled at the thought of the gubmint paying his tab.

Actually..what I am aware of is this was a friend. When people I didn't know to well at my office went ill, all the co-workers took up collections and we visited the guy/gal in the hospital. And those were people WITH insurance.

It sounds like Paul abandoned this guy.

And he RAISED 19.5 million dollars for his freaking campaign.

You guys talk all about someone's character.

What does that say..about character?

Can I have proof of your hero ever paying someone's hospital bills who worked for him?

When my Dad's friend was in the midst of a heart attack..the drove him to the hospital and ran him into the emergency room. He pleaded with the nurse to help his friend but she was asking about insurance and such. They went back and forth a few times..and my Dad wait with his friend. The nurse finally came out and asked about my dad's friend. My Dad responded, "Don't bother, he's dead".

After that..he settled his friend's debts.

Dying does not absolve your estate of debt accrued.

True.

But don't ya think Dr. Paul would get more involved in the health issues of a good friend and someone who worked with him?

Sheesh.

not really his problem. He was not the estate, and he was not a relative. He advocates personal responsibility, and I see nothing in this story that counters that.

Much ado about nothing.

Except now the tax payers are responsible. The reason behind Obamacare is to help get the American middle class off the hook and get profit making insurance companies to help the country where their CEO can be paid $100,000,000.00 in one check because that won't happen in any other country.

Dying does not absolve your estate of debt accrued.

True.

But don't ya think Dr. Paul would get more involved in the health issues of a good friend and someone who worked with him?

Sheesh.

He hasn't been a practicing physician for quite some time. He may not even have a current license to practice. You wouldn't want him to break the law would you?

Actually..what I am aware of is this was a friend. When people I didn't know to well at my office went ill, all the co-workers took up collections and we visited the guy/gal in the hospital. And those were people WITH insurance.

Can I have proof of your hero ever paying someone's hospital bills who worked for him?

When my Dad's friend was in the midst of a heart attack..the drove him to the hospital and ran him into the emergency room. He pleaded with the nurse to help his friend but she was asking about insurance and such. They went back and forth a few times..and my Dad wait with his friend. The nurse finally came out and asked about my dad's friend. My Dad responded, "Don't bother, he's dead".

Good for him, but WTF does that have to do with this.... you act as if Ron Paul could have saved this mans life!!!! Are you suggesting Ron use campaign money to pay this mans bills???? Then you guys could jump on Ron for doing something ethically wrong with donations!

Libs are emotional pussies, and if they ont get their way they cry like little bitches
:cuckoo:

Last edited:

I'm asking about your hero Obama.

There's no proof he's ever paid for anyone who works with him's medical bills.

Here's something I'm sure you'll be disgusted to learn, since it makes your thread into a trainwreck and a complete disaster.

What is Ron Paul’s Stance on Health care? | The State Column

"Later, Ron Paul worked in Brazoria County and delivered from 40 to 50 babies a month. His practice refused Medicare and Medicaid payments, and Paul instead worked pro bono, arranged discounted or with custom payment plans for patients in need."

So now it's time for you to try to spin, here are your options.

1.) Say not paying your campaign worker's bills isn't a big deal when Obama doesn't pay them, it's only wrong/horrible/immoral/disgusting when Paul doesn't pay them, so only moral judgements should be made against Paul for the same thing.

2.) Say no campaign worker for Obama has ever had hospital bills during or after working for him.

3.) Beg the mods to delete the thread, claiming someone hijacked your account.

So we have proof of Paul personally providing free medical care for patients, and no proof of Obama even helping someone with a medical bill.

As it turns out, Paul was not speaking purely in hypotheticals. Back in 2008, Kent Snyder — Paul's former campaign chairman — died of complications from pneumonia. :

And Dr Paul should be held responsible because?

On the other hand:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmOBNnz9Wms"]Waco: The Rules of Engagement [/ame]

Clinton was a criminal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sallow, as usual you are a little late to the game. This thread should be merged with the other threads on the same subject. Why don't you do a search before creating yet another thread on the same subjects that have already been discussed.

You are aware that Kent Snyder died in the hospital while being treated........don't you? He was never denied treatment, he just didn't have a way to pay for it. Since he didn't have insurance, his friends started a fund to collect the money to pay for it. You know, people who cared about he and his family enough to help instead of just expecting the gubmint to use taxpayer's money to take care of it. Kent Snyder would have been apalled at the thought of the gubmint paying his tab.

Is RP allowed to take campaign money and pay for a friends hospital bills?

Also RP was an OBGYN, does that give him some magical powers to treat anyone that is sick? Hell, legally is he allowed too?

What a stupid thread lol.

Last edited:
I am sure that Congressman Paul is a decent man. I have no proof of it, but I have a pretty good "sense" about this type of thing, and I'm pretty sure that he is basically a decent man. He's a libertarian and he has an honest belief that there is absolutely NO role for government other than that outlined in the Constitution. He's stood his ground and has made his case for his beliefs.

But I gotta just be blunt here. Have you read what Ron Paul says about the 9/11 attacks? He hasn't come out and said it, but I get this feeling that down deep, somewhere inside, he's a "truther." This alone just makes me want to puke. I mean really, it's our fault because we have an Air Base inside Saudi Arabia? And that is a valid reason for killing 2,900+ men, women, and children? How could a logical, well intentioned, educated person listen to Congressman Paul and agree with some of the piss-ignorant things that he says? You know if I had a cow that had the smarts of Ron Paul, I'd have to shoot it. You sure as hell wouldn't want to breed it and I would NEVER feed it to my family. Cattle are really stupid, but a cow with that type of logic would just be absolutely USELESS.

He's a conservative DENNIS KUSINICH. They're both nuts. What does it say about the districts they come from? Both Paul and Kusinich keep getting re-elected despite their hijinks. Wow... It amazes me everyday.

Last edited:

It sounds like you think it was Ron Paul's personal responsibility to pay for the costs or raise the money to pay for the costs. Neither is correct. Do you know for a fact that Ron Paul did not help raise money, or contribute to the fund?

I am sure that Congressman Paul is a decent man. I have no proof of it, but I have a pretty good "sense" about this type of thing, and I'm pretty sure that he is basically a decent man. He's a libertarian and he has an honest belief that there is absolutely NO role for government other than that outlined in the Constitution. He's stood his ground and has made his case for his beliefs.

But I gotta just be blunt here. Have you read what Ron Paul says about the 9/11 attacks? He hasn't come out and said it, but I get this feeling that down deep, somewhere inside, he's a "truther." This alone just makes me want to puke. I mean really, it's our fault because we have an Air Base inside Saudi Arabia? And that is a valid reason for killing 2,900+ men, women, and children? How could a logical, well intentioned, educated person listen to Congressman Paul and agree with some of the piss-ignorant things that he says? You know if I had a cow that had the smarts of Ron Paul, I'd have to shoot it. You sure as hell wouldn't want to breed it and I would NEVER feed it to my family. Cattle are really stupid, but a cow with that type of logic would just be absolutely USELESS.

He's a conservative DENNIS KUSINICH. They're both nuts. What does it say about the districts they come from? Both Paul and Kusinich keep getting re-elected despite their hijinks. Wow... It amazes me everyday.

Ron Paul is not a "truther."

bullshit.

Here's something I'm sure you'll be disgusted to learn, since it makes your thread into a trainwreck and a complete disaster.

"Later, Ron Paul worked in Brazoria County and delivered from 40 to 50 babies a month. His practice refused Medicare and Medicaid payments, and Paul instead worked pro bono, arranged discounted or with custom payment plans for patients in need."

1.) Say not paying your campaign worker's bills isn't a big deal when Obama doesn't pay them, it's only wrong/horrible/immoral/disgusting when Paul doesn't pay them, so only moral judgements should be made against Paul for the same thing.

2.) Say no campaign worker for Obama has ever had hospital bills during or after working for him.

So we have proof of Paul personally providing free medical care for patients, and no proof of Obama even helping someone with a medical bill.

No.

You were asking about my hero. My only hero is my Dad.

As for the other stuff...ridiculous.

This was a man that worked for him, with no insurance and his medical bills might bankrupt his family.

Paul doesn't give a shit.

Tax payers got it..not him or charity.

Did I read that right?

Swallow is whining about someone's morals?

That's some funny shit. Mr Amoral criticizing someone else's lack of morals. :lmao:

No.

This was a man that worked for him, with no insurance and his medical bills might bankrupt his family.

I see, this makes perfect sense.

You have a moral issue with Dr. Paul who has a history of giving free medical care to financially poor mothers because you have proof he didn't pay for one of his campaign worker's medical bills.

You have no issue with Obama who's never paid any of his campaign workers hospital bills and has never done anything in his personal life to help anyone with medical care.

We're now letting our partisanship control our moral compass, scary stuff for some people.

bullshit.

:lol:

Yeah..sorry no link. And the man who related the story is dead. He died at the age of 36.

As it turns out, Paul was not speaking purely in hypotheticals. Back in 2008, Kent Snyder — Paul's former campaign chairman — died of complications from pneumonia. Like the man in Blitzer's example, the 49-year-old Snyder (pictured) was relatively young and seemingly healthy* when the illness struck. He was also uninsured. When he died on June 26, 2008, two weeks after Paul withdrew his first bid for the presidency, his hospital costs amounted to $400,000. The bill was handed to Snyder's surviving mother (pictured, left), who was incapable of paying. Friends launched a website to solicit donations.

According to the Wall Street Journal's 2008 story on his death, Snyder was more than just a strategic ally: He was the only reason Paul thought he ever had a shot at the presidency in the first place.

"It was Kent more than anyone else who encouraged and pushed Ron to run for president," said Jesse Benton, a spokesman for Mr. Paul. "Ron would not have run for the presidency if it had not been for Kent. Ron was really hesitant, but Kent drove him forward."

Ron Paul's Campaign Manager Died of Pneumonia, Penniless and Uninsured

Live the madness! :eek:

Leave it to you to find fault with a politician walking his talk. :lol:

No.

You have a moral issue with Dr. Paul who has a history of giving free medical care to financially poor mothers because you have proof he didn't pay for one of his campaign worker's medical bills.

You have no issue with Obama who's never paid any of his campaign workers hospital bills and has never done anything in his personal life to help anyone with medical care.

We're now letting our partisanship control our moral compass, scary stuff for some people.

My moral compass?

I ain't the one running for president, Ron Paul is..

And what he advocates for is cruel, short sighted and somewhat delusional.

bullshit.

:lol:

Yeah..sorry no link. And the man who related the story is dead. He died at the age of 36.

Sooo, you're saying your dad took care of his 36 year old friends debt that amounted to 400k?

No.

My moral compass?

I ain't the one running for president, Ron Paul is..

And what he advocates for is cruel, short sighted and somewhat delusional.

Now it's RP's job to pay out health care costs for anyone on his staff not matter how much the bill is?

Swallow, are you for fucking real?

And you voted for Obama who has never paid for someones health care.... Maybe you should be in my sig with TM.

Live the madness! :eek:

And Dr Paul should be held responsible because?

On the other hand:

Elian-Gonzalez-held-by-Do-001.jpg

Clinton was a fucking criminal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back