Wow is New Mexico worse than Mexico ??

NM is basically devoid of any major business
It’s number 1 in the USA in property crime and 2 in murder
It’s so bad it makes my state of Nevada look ok

Most of the citizens are at the poverty level and drugs and gangs are everywhere
Homes are in bad condition and most have metal bars . Really zero wealth in the state

Not true.
Elon Musk as a SpaceX port in NM, Amazon is finishing their biggest building complex ever in Albuquerque, and there are lots of computer industries here.
It is a slightly depressed economy, but that means the cost of living is low, so it is a perfect place to retire.
When I moved my rentals to NM, I essentially got 2 for each 1.
And yet rental income from each is almost the same, so my income doubled.
Taxes are low, food cost less, and services are inexpensive.
Best place I have ever lived.

Most of the citizens are at the poverty level and drugs and gangs are everywhere
Homes are in bad condition and most have metal bars . Really zero wealth in the state

Not true.
Elon Musk as a SpaceX port in NM, Amazon is finishing their biggest building complex ever in Albuquerque, and there are lots of computer industries here.
It is a slightly depressed economy, but that means the cost of living is low, so it is a perfect place to retire.
The stats show NM as the poorest , most dangerous, lowest education and they’re worse on everything

Not true.
The stats show NM as the poorest , most dangerous, lowest education and they’re worse on everything

Stats like that mean nothing.
The reality is that it is largely a native culture that is not materialistic, so it looks poor as far as $, but is the richest place I have ever lived in as far humans values an civilization. Like Mesa Verde and Chaco Canyon are thousands of years old, and show amazing stonework.
220px-Chaco_Canyon_Pueblo_Bonito_doorways_NPS.jpg

Chaco Culture National Historical Park - Wikipedia
https;//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaco_Culture_National_Historical_Park

The beauty of the scenery is why people want to live there, not money.
And the idea it is dangerous is just silly. I go to the wildest parts of town any time at night without fear.
I would not do that very many other places.
You just can't act like a jerk who thinks he is better than anyone else.

From almost anywhere in Albuquerque, you see the Sandia Mts.
SBn9Fw.png

It may be the most beautiful city I have ever lived in.

Not true.

Stats like that mean nothing.
The reality is that it is largely a native culture that is not materialistic, so it looks poor as far as $, but is the richest place I have ever lived in as far humans values an civilization. Like Mesa Verde and Chaco Canyon are thousands of years old, and show amazing stonework.
220px-Chaco_Canyon_Pueblo_Bonito_doorways_NPS.jpg

Chaco Culture National Historical Park - Wikipedia
https;//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaco_Culture_National_Historical_Park

The beauty of the scenery is why people want to live there, not money.
And the idea it is dangerous is just silly. I go to the wildest parts of town any time at night without fear.
I would not do that very many other places.
You just can't act like a jerk who is better than anyone else.

From almost anywhere in Albuquerque, you see the Sandia Mts.
SBn9Fw.png

It may be the most beautiful city I have ever lived in.
I am in Vegas and things will be sizzling hot in 6 weeks

Wingers bashing another blue state..what a surprise. New Mexico is no worse or better than any other state..it has it's pros and cons. Here's some of the pros, I'll leave the cons to the wingers, who I'm sure will be glad to point them out...New Mexico | Livability

Wonder if the fact that state has a Latina democrat as governor had anything to with this thread coming out of nowhere bashing the state??

So, it's one of the safest states? Is that what BlueAnon told you to say?
Don't know if it's the safest or most dangerous..just wondering if the fact it has a Latina democrat as governor had anything to with it suddenly being bashed out of the blue.

Forum List

Back