Wow if this happens in Boston, I think its Chaos.

Wrong.
When political expression is about saving lives, you have the authority then to kill if you have to.
The police obviously are totally wrong.
They are not defending the majority or the rights of anyone.
They are the ones killing people.
You’re a lunatic.

You’re a lunatic.

Oh I get it, you like for there to be lots of people killed as long as it is by the government, because then people are more afraid of the government, and you get more power.
Makes perfect sense.
Too bad it is also evil.

Expression is limited when it becomes a point of public nuisance. We have to live together.

We can't have a "public nuisance" even though it is trying to save lives.
Instead we have to murder almost a million people because that then is orderly and doing what you are told, by the corrupt government.
Sig heil.

Let’s have some people parked in front of your house constantly blaring their horns and see how you appreciate it. The NY Post conveniently omits how much of a problem the truckers were making for people trying to live their lives.

I would probably listen to their concerns. And if you make no sense .. join them

suddenly you're all about law and order.

when it applies to others.

THIS is why we're so fucked these days.
I’m for law and order every day. It’s you’re fellow travelers on this website that have decided that illegal protests are fine.

I’m for law and order every day. It’s you’re fellow travelers on this website that have decided that illegal protests are fine.
then please show me your posts calling out antifa and blm for their unlawful protests.

your stance against all that went on in portland was a guiding light. can you relink me, please?

ain't buyin that turd son. stop polishing.

You are incorrect. Public protests are designed to be a nuisance, otherwise there is no point to the protest bringing awareness.

Our country is built on protests.
Protests can bring awareness without being a nuisance. The march on Washington in 1963 didn’t need to operate illegally and has retained an indelible imagine in our history.

then please show me your posts calling out antifa and blm for their unlawful protests.

your stance against all that went on in portland was a guiding light. can you relink me, please?

ain't buyin that turd son. stop polishing.
How about you show me my posts supporting illegal activity?

Protests can bring awareness without being a nuisance. The march on Washington in 1963 didn’t need to operate illegally and has retained an indelible imagine in our history.
These protester are meant to make you feel uncomfortable you cannot come up with a good enough argument to take away our rights. So either join us or deal with it

I don't live in the city. When I did, I heard horns, trains and sirens all the time. This was daylight so people aren't sleeping. Show me where it is against the law to honk your horn? It is called a peaceful protest. More peaceful than burning, murdering and looting.
Many people are sleeping during the day...anyone who works nights, as one example.

No chance citizens sit by and allow the police to do that to a 78 year old man IMO. I actually don't believe the police officers would ever enforce a no honking law. This world is going crazy. When the dept of public health weaponizes the police against its citizens, then society has broken down IMO.

What does everyone else think please?

Thank you
You don’t live in boston

Of course it is. Last time I checked, you can’t park your semi in the middle of the street. That’s illegal.
It's illegal to block traffic and intersections.

your new found sense of law shines on your huge pile of past bullshit.

Forum List

Back