WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A FUTURE PERSONAL INVESTMENT ACCOUNT,instead of government ...

Would you like government imposed social security,or personal control?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obviously no ones reading this.
has nothing to do with freakin wallstreet.
its a personal future savings account.

Who would you open that future savings account with? Your only options are essentially the government, or wallstreet. If you have another options-let's hear it. It's common sense.

Wall Street is a meaningless term.

If you buy stock you are buying it from the company selling it not from Wall Street.

If you don't want someone else managing your money then learn how to do it yourself.

You can buy stocks via companies like Fidelity, Etrade, Schwab, etc. You don't have to have someone else do it for you.

If you must use an adviser then at least find one that works on a fee for service rather than on commission.

Clearly you dont get it.
from start of the op throughout explanations.
THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STOCK MARKET,NO CONNECTIONS,AFFILIATIONS,ETC,OR THE GOVERNMENT.IT IS A SIMPLE MONEY MARKET SAVINGS ACCOUNT,CONTROLLED AND MANAGED BY TGE US CITIZEN,held by the us treasury.

The treasury IS government. You can't say there's no government affiliation-and then say that the treasury would hold the funds.

Also, who controls the money market interest rates? Who decides how much each person gets in their money market? Who oversees all of the money markets? I don't thin your idea is necessarily bad-I just think it's impractical.

Obviously no ones reading this.
has nothing to do with freakin wallstreet.
its a personal future savings account.

Who would you open that future savings account with? Your only options are essentially the government, or wallstreet. If you have another options-let's hear it. It's common sense.

Wall Street is a meaningless term.

If you buy stock you are buying it from the company selling it not from Wall Street.

If you don't want someone else managing your money then learn how to do it yourself.

You can buy stocks via companies like Fidelity, Etrade, Schwab, etc. You don't have to have someone else do it for you.

If you must use an adviser then at least find one that works on a fee for service rather than on commission.

By using the term "wallstreet", I was mainly getting at the point that was made that the money would be third party free, and that the citizen would be in sole control of the funds. When you buy stocks-you're not in control of the company (unless you own the majority of the shares).

I dont apologize to druggies or trolls for shit.

If you won't take shit for payment, what do you take? Name your price. I just want your apology to be an audio recording. And try to do it in your best Latino accent. Thanks.

Get off my thread,troll.
debate or leave.

I told you, record an audio apology to me for being such a meanie-pants, and then I'll debate you.

JOSEFK!!

OMFG!! There

IT

is!!

In your sig section!

I posted about this ridiculous fake "conspiracy" that "proves" President Obama is a commie and now, here it is as "vampi's proof".

What a friggin HOOT!

did you notice the obvious homage to Saturday Night Live? Check here -
Colostomy Kid's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Note the bee costumes. Also, that his nickname is the not-so-subtle hint that he's posting a joke.

Does vampi really believe this? Gawd, he really is the gift that keeps on giving. And, JosefK, you are SO rep'd for this. Thanks for the LOL!

I dont apologize to druggies or trolls for shit.

If you won't take shit for payment, what do you take? Name your price. I just want your apology to be an audio recording. And try to do it in your best Latino accent. Thanks.

Hey, seems only fair that he apologize. He lied to me too but never did apologize. The poor jerk is fruitier than a nutcake.

Forum List

Back