Would you prefer Obama or Biden for the Next Two Years?

30410_image.jpg

Those are the only choices?
Hillary:ack-1:

That was my thought. Biden resigns. Obama appoints Hillary as VP. Obama resigns. Must be done after 1/21/15, so that Hillary can run for two terms of her own. :2up:
Do you think Joe will go along with that without the proper incentive$?

I don't think you know a joke when you see one. I'd say "clueless conservative", but that would be redundant. :cool-45:

That was my thought. Biden resigns. Obama appoints Hillary as VP. Obama resigns. Must be done after 1/21/15, so that Hillary can run for two terms of her own. :2up:
It's perfect.

She puts out propaganda that she's cleaning up Obama's messes and nobody knows any better till after the 2016 election.
At which point she liberates Ukraine and Iran?

Do you think Joe will go along with that without the proper incentive$?

I don't think you know a joke when you see one. I'd say "clueless conservative", but that would be redundant. :cool-45:
Joe's a joke.
Hill's a joke.
Obama's proud to joke about murder, remember?

"'The president’s specific words: I’m 'really good at killing people,' authors Mark Halperin and John Heilemann write in 'Double Down: Game Change 2012,' The Daily Mail reported.

"They get their claim from a Washington Post report that buries the statement as a brief anecdote in an article, in which the president is described as speaking to aides about the drone program and then making the claim."

Obama I m Really Good at Killing People - Leah Barkoukis

"Progressives" who vote Democrat make me laugh:cranky:

Forum List

Back