Would you prefer Obama or Biden for the Next Two Years?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
This is not an impeachment thread. However, I think Obama might resign after a GOP Senate victory as a way to salvage some measure of respect for his Presidency. He could then blame his failures on GOP obstruction and racism while disclaiming responsibility for impending disasters on the horizon.

The question is: Would you prefer having President Obama or a President Biden in office for the next two years? I have mixed feelings about this. I think Biden is nothing more than an empty suit politician, but I also think that, in a crunch, he would place the Country's interests above personal ideology. On the other hand, I see Obama continuing to flagrantly violate the Constitutional limitations of his office and trying to enforce his personal ideology by Executive Decree for the next two years.

Biden, because Biden would not be allowed to get away with the shit obama has been allowed to do. Biden doesn't have the likability that obama has. which is the only reason why most people support obama.

This is not an impeachment thread. However, I think Obama might resign after a GOP Senate victory as a way to salvage some measure of respect for his Presidency. He could then blame his failures on GOP obstruction and racism while disclaiming responsibility for impending disasters on the horizon.

The question is: Would you prefer having President Obama or a President Biden in office for the next two years? I have mixed feelings about this. I think Biden is nothing more than an empty suit politician, but I also think that, in a crunch, he would place the Country's interests above personal ideology. On the other hand, I see Obama continuing to flagrantly violate the Constitutional limitations of his office and trying to enforce his personal ideology by Executive Decree for the next two years.

Since Obama will not resign, it is a meaningless question.

biden isn't nearly as malignant as obama.

you mean he isn't black.

You're projecting.

er.. no.

perhaps you should look up the meaning of that concept. I don't think you're saying what you think you are.
No..I got it right...your knee jerk reaction was "race"...don't blame me for your shortcomings.

....and I'm not the least bit concerned with what you "think" I'm saying.

you mean he isn't black.

You're projecting.

er.. no.

perhaps you should look up the meaning of that concept. I don't think you're saying what you think you are.
No..I got it right...your knee jerk reaction was "race"...don't blame me for your shortcomings.

because it's not like race is an issue for rightwingnuthackworld...

and no. you didn't get it right.

you mean he isn't black.

You're projecting.

er.. no.

because it's not like race is an issue for rightwingnuthackworld...

you brought it up, though..

and no. you didn't get it right.
got it exactly right...you accidentally let your racism leak through and now you're trying to blame me for it...
:laugh2:

Forum List

Back