Would You Lock Your Doors

if you were sitting at a stop light and a pick up truck with a rebel flag pulled up beside you?

This is very lacking in any kind of detail. Just a pickup with a flag? What's the big deal? Are they cussing and drinking, leering at me, making naughty comments?

Anyway, if I felt uncomfortable then yes I would. I always listen to my instincts.

My car doors lock automatically in case I run over... um, I mean run into some hoodied homeys with Fat Albert's pants.

" I'm kinda over the Holocaust." ? < :lol:

Yeah -- But I'm NOT OVER the years of slavery in Egypt and Babylonia..
Those guys won't acknowledge that ever happened or pay reparations...

Seriously -- WHY do we allow slavery to exist TODAY ?? Bugs me that nobody is fired up angry enough to fight that issue to the death..

Thats because there is no proof Jews were ever in Egypt let alone enslaved there.

Seriously -- WHY do we allow slavery to exist TODAY ?? Bugs me that nobody is fired up angry enough to fight that issue to the death..

Thats because there is no proof Jews were ever in Egypt let alone enslaved there.

Sure there is.

Sure there is.

Can you show me without lying about it? The moment you start lying is the moment you will be talking to yourself.

The Biblical Exodus Story Is Fiction Staks Rosch

When I first heard that there was not a shred of evidence discovered in the Sinai Desert that a large number of Jews had wandered for 40 years, I thought that wasn't such a big deal. I mean, it's a desert, right? Sand storms probably just swallowed up all the evidence. The more I looked into the story, however, the more I realized that the lack of evidence was actually a pretty big problem. According to the book of Exodus, a lot of Jews were wandering this desert, and it seems extremely unlikely (bordering on impossible) for this many people to leave absolutely no trace, especially when traces have been found for smaller groups of people which predated the Exodus in that same desert.

Sure there is.

Can you show me without lying about it? The moment you start lying is the moment you will be talking to yourself.

When I first heard that there was not a shred of evidence discovered in the Sinai Desert that a large number of Jews had wandered for 40 years, I thought that wasn't such a big deal. I mean, it's a desert, right? Sand storms probably just swallowed up all the evidence. The more I looked into the story, however, the more I realized that the lack of evidence was actually a pretty big problem. According to the book of Exodus, a lot of Jews were wandering this desert, and it seems extremely unlikely (bordering on impossible) for this many people to leave absolutely no trace, especially when traces have been found for smaller groups of people which predated the Exodus in that same desert.

Fuck you. I don't lie.

Stay stuck on stupid!!

There is abundant evidence you're just too fucking close minded to acknowledge it.

Sure there is.

Fuck you. I don't lie.

Stay stuck on stupid!!

There is abundant evidence you're just too fucking close minded to acknowledge it.

Does that mean you dont have any or that you cant show me without lying?

Staks Rosch Hmmm Just another militant atheist.
He claims that there is no archaeological proof for the Exodus, but offers nothing to refute it.

I can't see gravity.

Sure there is.

Fuck you. I don't lie.

Stay stuck on stupid!!

No, it means I have no desire explaining anything to your dumbass.

Sure there is.

Fuck you. I don't lie.

Stay stuck on stupid!!

No, it means I have no desire explaining anything to your dumbass.

OK. You just make pointless comments to me for random reasons I guess. Got it.

Seriously, what do think is going to happen to you? They might make you listen to country music? Force you to eat collard greens?
The same thing you think when you see black people, prolly.

I don't think anything different around black people. I know that doesn't fit within the neat little box you have the whole if America contained in, but you lefties have never been very good at seeing reality.

Plenty of archaeological evidence for that. Sure ya wanna go there?

Sure do. Always up for learning something new.

Seriously, what do think is going to happen to you? They might make you listen to country music? Force you to eat collard greens?
The same thing you think when you see black people, prolly.

I don't think anything different around black people. I know that doesn't fit within the neat little box you have the whole if America contained in, but you lefties have never been very good at seeing reality.
Good to hear. Sorry for misreading your point of view.

Sure do. Always up for learning something new.

You win this one then.. :lmao:
I've diverted this thread enough.. And I wouldn't want to aggravate your PTSD...

Oh boy!He claims there was no exodus. Saying that he can't prove there was, is not proof there wasn't. Not real good with logic, are you?

Well saying there was an Exodus but you cant prove it is basically the same thing.
You're absolutely right, Kind of a push except that the Exodus has been part of out written history for, what? 4,000 years?

Forum List

Back