Would you hire this man?

I wouldnā€™t hire anyone without a resume and a job interview. I donā€™t hire anyone because of looks.

So you would give an angry looking man with kraykray eyes who looks like he may be wearing a suicide vest an interview? Not me.

Of course you voted for Trumpā€¦ which is weird in and of itself! :)

yea he sure as hell didnt say to much about the guy did he?....

You kids are a lil slow. Kash Patel was WH Chief of Staff and one of the clowns subpoenaed by the House Select Committee on 1/6.

Sheesh, no gots the Mr Googley or Ms Duck Duck? I know Donnieā€™s administration was tough to keep track of though. The churn was quite the shit show! :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
So you would give an angry looking man with kraykray eyes who looks like he may be wearing a suicide vest an interview? Not me.

Of course you voted for Trumpā€¦ which is weird in and of itself! :)
I didnā€™t vote for Trump, why would you assume such a thing? I couldnā€™t vote for him anymore than I could vote for Biden or Clinton. I was much more likely to vote for Kasich or Bullock, but you nuts wouldnā€™t vote for someone competent.

In hiring employees in the past, looks arenā€™t a reason to hire or not hire anyone. It seems trolling is all you have today.

I didnā€™t vote for Trump, why would you assume such a thing? I couldnā€™t vote for him anymore than I could vote for Biden or Clinton. I was much more likely to vote for Kasich or Bullock, but you nuts wouldnā€™t vote for someone competent.

In hiring employees in the past, looks arenā€™t a reason to hire or not hire anyone. It seems trolling is all you have today.

It's all he ever has.

He IS a troll after all.

A racist troll.

You kids are a lil slow. Kash Patel was WH Chief of Staff and one of the clowns subpoenaed by the House Select Committee on 1/6.

Sheesh, no gots the Mr Googley or Ms Duck Duck? I know Donnieā€™s administration was tough to keep track of though. The churn was quite the shit show! :rolleyes-41:
why dont you just tell us the truth.....if he was a lefty you would think the guy is a great man....

I should have put this in Badlands instead of US Mafia - But the latter kind of cracked. me up because the dude looks like he's about apply a set of concrete shoes to send someone to swim with the fishes. :lol:

Sorry I attributed you as being a Trump diehard although I don't seem to recall much criticism from you with regards to Captain Chaos.

What I don't think you understand is that I very much like a lot of moderate conservatives. I could have seen myself voting for Kasich or Bullock (and many others) over Biden - who I thought was too old. Didn't vote for Hillary either although I did for Bubba twice.

This may surprise you first vote not long out of high school was for Reagan in 1980.

It would help if you said who he was and what he's done.
You're point is?

I agree - Including at least a name would have been wise but he's been plastered all over the news for a few a couple weeks having been one of those subpoenaed by 1/6 committee. My point is that the fucker is scary lookin'. That's the photo he picked for his bio after being installed as a loyalist by the Trump administration? - Dang :)

Ditto! Who is he????

His eye trance is kinda scary, (not his skin color)

But that honestly could be, because he is slightly cross eyed??

Maybe - but at least he could have smiled.

Forum List

Back