Would cities burn if Trump and Republicans colluded with social media to win?

Your statement condemned no one because it mentions no one.

All the time and you still can’t say anything about Trump, exactly as I predicted.

Man, I know you guys like the back of my hand.
Totally, wrong, but you should be used to that by now.

I said " I do not think the government, in any capacity, or political operatives, in any capacity should be having the direct ability to censor speech. Clear enough for you?"

That covers anyone in government or politics. Duh.

I said " I do not think the government, in any capacity, or political operatives, in any capacity should be having the direct ability to censor speech. Clear enough for you?"
It’s not clear enough you refuse to acknowledge WHO is doing it.

This is critical because conservatives and Trump supporters will deny or ignore the fact that this is exactly what the Twitter files revealed. They will spend untold hours condemning Biden and Dems for doing so and will NEVER mention Trump.

Your statement weasels out of laying blame to specific actors. That’s how it’s unclear. It’s unclear who is being condemned.

It’s not clear enough you refuse to acknowledge WHO is doing it.

This is critical because conservatives and Trump supporters will deny or ignore the fact that this is exactly what the Twitter files revealed. They will spend untold hours condemning Biden and Dems for doing so and will NEVER mention Trump.

Your statement weasels out of laying blame to specific actors. That’s how it’s unclear. It’s unclear who is being condemned.
Nonsense, as is everything you post.

It covers literally anyone in politics or government, despite your predictably inane response.

Nonsense, as is everything you post.

It covers literally anyone in politics or government, despite your predictably inane response.
It only covers people who have done what you condemn.

It allows you to continue to ignore the fact that Trump did just that. It’s a pretty notable omission. It’s clearly something you don’t want to admit, despite how easy it is to do.

It only covers people who have done what you condemn.

It allows you to continue to ignore the fact that Trump did just that. It’s a pretty notable omission. It’s clearly something you don’t want to admit, despite how easy it is to do.
Derp, derp, derp.

It covers everyone. Always did. Always will. That you cannot comprehend that simple, and very obvious, fact is not my problem.

Derp, derp, derp.

It covers everyone. Always did. Always will. That you cannot comprehend that simple, and very obvious, fact is not my problem.
I’m going to stop repeating how you’re being a weasel because you wouldn’t be a weasel if you admitted it.

Do you acknowledge Trump for doing exactly this?

I’m going to stop repeating how you’re being a weasel because you wouldn’t be a weasel if you admitted it.

Do you acknowledge Trump for doing exactly this?
I'm a weasel, when you are the one that misrepresented the context of the conversation and, when called on it, are now switching the focus to b-b-b-BUT TRUMP!

LOL.

Sure, bud.

I'm a weasel, when you are the one that misrepresented the context of the conversation and, when called on it, are now switching the focus to b-b-b-BUT TRUMP!

LOL.

Sure, bud.
The context of the conversation is that I predicted no one is going to say shit about Trump doing this.

And dozens of responses later, you continue to prove me right.

That does make you a weasel, especially now given you just weaseled out of answering a very straightforward question.

The context of the conversation is that I predicted no one is going to say shit about Trump doing this.

And dozens of responses later, you continue to prove me right.

That does make you a weasel, especially now given you just weaseled out of answering a very straightforward question.
Nope, you pulled a single portion out of the twitter conversation. Your position was that of a dishonest weasel from the outset.

The rest of this has been you throwing out one red herring after the next in an attempt to change the topic, then claiming victory when the other party doesn't fall for it.

And DRAIN THE PIG PEN!

:laughing0301:
08F50F94-187C-4C18-BB5D-30436DA7F35A.jpeg

Forum List

Back