Would blacks be better off without whites?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may have started there, but black people took their civilization nowhere, they still live in mud huts. It took evolving away from black people to get anything serious going.
unwittingly, you may have undercut the theme of your own prejudices. Without blacks initiating civilization and, ostensibly, engendering the White race itself, neither this op or this conversation would be taking place. Try not to forget that.
I don't dispute that. It's just that the black race didn't do much with their head start.
They did plenty. You would still be in caves if we had not have done the hard work.

Really? Than why do blacks still live in mud huts?

I dont live in a mud hut and I am Black. Why do white people live in cardboard boxes in NY?

What a dumbass dodge.......

That lie is quite popular among the rank and file bigots...they tend to ignore the fact that civilization started in Africa.
It may have started there, but black people took their civilization nowhere, they still live in mud huts. It took evolving away from black people to get anything serious going.
unwittingly, you may have undercut the theme of your own prejudices. Without blacks initiating civilization and, ostensibly, engendering the White race itself, neither this op or this conversation would be taking place. Try not to forget that.
I don't dispute that. It's just that the black race didn't do much with their head start.
They did plenty. You would still be in caves if we had not have done the hard work.

Africa is a pretty big place with plenty of blacks. A minority of them may live in mud huts but I doubt if that is universally true with the majority of Africans. What gives you the idea that is still true today if ever?

I dont live in a mud hut and I am Black. Why do white people live in cardboard boxes in NY?

Thats funny. I guess you dont like that answer. Too bad. Lets pose another question. Why are there whites that live in trailer parks or live in filth as hoarders?

Africa is a pretty big place with plenty of blacks. A minority of them may live in mud huts but I doubt if that is universally true with the majority of Africans. What gives you the idea that is still true today if ever?

Some still live in mud huts and thats a fact. And who exactly invented the modern structures that most live in now?

Thats funny. I guess you dont like that answer. Too bad. Lets pose another question. Why are there whites that live in trailer parks or live in filth as hoarders?

Another lame dodge. Show me a country where whites still live in mud huts.

What this idiot doesn't understand is that mud huts have a natural air conditioning effect in hot climates. Pure genius of Africans to come up with the concept. Modern air conditioning is a status symbol that Blacks had a hand in creating and improving. White people like Herewedontgoagain are too moronic to get this.

Whites didnt have the capacity to come up with mud huts because they lived in a cooler climate therefore it was not necessary. There are plenty of whites living in cardboard boxes though. Pick a state and you will find them.

Some still live in mud huts and thats a fact. And who exactly invented the modern structures that most live in now?

Black people invented them.

Wishful thinking on monkey boys part. If the human race thrived and survived before white people came about what idiot would think Black people ( the first to walk the earth) would need white people for anything? Just thinking about it makes me laugh.
The human race had to evolve away from black people to achieve anything worthwhile. That's obvious, just compare Africa and... anywhere else.
That lie is quite popular among the rank and file bigots...they tend to ignore the fact that civilization started in Africa.

I'm Greek and my friends often make fun of us saying, "sure we invented democracy and all that other stuff but what have we done lately?".

So civilization started in Africa but have they done in the last 20,000 years?

And why can't they handle their own problems today like Ebola? Why does America have to get involved?

Wishful thinking on monkey boys part. If the human race thrived and survived before white people came about what idiot would think Black people ( the first to walk the earth) would need white people for anything? Just thinking about it makes me laugh.
The human race had to evolve away from black people to achieve anything worthwhile. That's obvious, just compare Africa and... anywhere else.

I'm Greek and my friends often make fun of us saying, "sure we invented democracy and all that other stuff but what have we done lately?".

So civilization started in Africa but have they done in the last 20,000 years?

And why can't they handle their own problems today like Ebola? Why does America have to get involved?

Thats too bad you buy into what other people think is relevant or not considering your heritage. Actually Greece did little more than learn from Africa. Africa did a lot of things like invent steel and used antibiotics. There is a whole list of things Africa has done but you wouldnt know because you were educated by white people intent on maintaining the illusion of white supremacy.

I'll tell you something even more damning. I'll tell you there is a country where thousands upon thousands of homeless white people live on the streets and alleys of our major metropolitan areas. Most, if not all, would love to have a mud hut to call their own. Does that answer your question?

I'll tell you something even more damning. I'll tell you there is a country where thousands upon thousands of homeless white people live on the streets and alleys of our major metropolitan areas. Most, if not all, would love to have a mud hut to call their own. Does that answer your question?

Big difference between a homeless person and a society that sees mud huts as a standard abode.

Big difference between a homeless person and a society that sees mud huts as a standard abode.
That's a rather weak response.

Yes there is a big difference. Something is wrong with a culture that allows its members to live in such squalor while the rest of the people have nice accommodations. Its pretty damning commentary on cultures led by whites. In the places with mud huts everyone has a home.

Whites like him are so insecure about their place in the world. I'm starting to think its an inherited trait from the cave man days. They are so violent and hypocritical and feel the need to make everyone believe whites are superior. That has fueled their need to try and destroy other cultures and use what they feel is inferior methods as the rationale. However its catching up to them. That and their recessive gene pool.

Hardly,homelessness is not a standard for America,while mud huts are in africa are.
You're comparing apples to oranges.

Yes there is a big difference. Something is wrong with a culture that allows its members to live in such squalor while the rest of the people have nice accommodations. Its pretty damning commentary on cultures led by whites. In the places with mud huts everyone has a home.

Your replies get more convoluted every time you post.
You better get yourself back to africa and get yourself a mud hut if you think it's so great. With any luck you can get yourself a nice case of Ebola so you'll really fit in.
Then you can stop by the local witch doctor and have him shake a dead chicken over you. They've made some incredible advances with dead chickens in the last five thousand years...be sure and bring some goats as payment for your medical care.

\
Thats too bad you buy into what other people think is relevant or not considering your heritage. Actually Greece did little more than learn from Africa. Africa did a lot of things like invent steel and used antibiotics. There is a whole list of things Africa has done but you wouldnt know because you were educated by white people intent on maintaining the illusion of white supremacy.
"The earliest known production of steel is a piece of ironware excavated from an archaeological site in Anatolia (Kaman-Kalehoyuk) and is about 4,000 years old"

Timeline of materials technology - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Steel - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

What this idiot doesn't understand is that mud huts have a natural air conditioning effect in hot climates. Pure genius of Africans to come up with the concept. Modern air conditioning is a status symbol that Blacks had a hand in creating and improving. White people like Herewedontgoagain are too moronic to get this.
So Africans live in mud huts out of choice? Are they starving out of choice as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back