Would appreciate some help from folks in these different cities

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2021
Alright guys. I'm looking for a little help.

Since travel is getting back to normal and I've got some vacation time in work I need to use before the end of March, I'm trying to piece together an American holiday.

I'm looking to find out if the following places have restrictions in place and if I need a negative test each time I get my next flight to each city - also are any of these places on lockdown or restricted openings of places to eat, bars, stadiums, museums etc?

I'm double vaccinated and have a booster too.

New York.
Baltimore.
Washington.
Mashville.
Memphis.
New Orelans.

I can get flights from the UK and domestic flights to each of those places and back to the UK again for just over £400 which is great but it's not a good deal if I can't enter some states or places are shut-up and closed.

Thanks.

Since travel is getting back to normal and I've got some vacation time in work I need to use before the end of March, I'm trying to piece together an American holiday.

I'm looking to find out if the following places have restrictions in place and if I need a negative test each time I get my next flight to each city - also are any of these places on lockdown or restricted openings of places to eat, bars, stadiums, museums etc?

New York.
Baltimore.
Washington.
Mashville.
Memphis.
New Orelans.

I can get flights from the UK and domestic flights to each of those places and back to the UK again for just over £400 which is great but it's not a good deal if I can't enter some states or places are shut-up and closed.

Thanks.
My son was in Nashville a month ago and he said everything was open and no one was wearing masks.

New York.
Baltimore.
Washington.
Mashville.
Memphis.
New Orelans.

Thanks.

Mashville? Is that in Moonshine territory?

New York.
Baltimore.
Washington.
Mashville.
Memphis.
New Orelans.
I suggest you look into the specific attractions/events you are interested in. For example, Broadway plays require proof that you are vaccinated and also require that you wear a mask.

I suggest you look into the specific attractions/events you are interested in. For example, Broadway plays require proof that you are vaccinated and also require that you wear a mask.
That's all fine - I would have my certificate on me and wear a mask no problem.

I just need to know if anything is stopping me entering these places and I will then work around that.

New York.
Baltimore.
Washington.
Mashville.
Memphis.
New Orelans.

Thanks.
I've seen New York City from across the river, that's the closest I've ever wanted to get to it so I can't tell you anything about it.
Baltimore............ About the only things worth seeing there is Fort McHenry, the SS John W Brown Liberty ship, USS Constellation and the USS Tork (WWII submarine).
Washington D.C. is a trip all in it's own, there are so many things to do and see it really requires a trip all by itself, you could spend a couple of weeks there and still not scratch the surface.
As for the other three I've only driven through or by them at some point in my life.
As far as I know everything is open but most likely requires visitors to wear a mask, as for "your papers"...... I seriously doubt most (except maybe NYC) would ask to see them.

Forum List

Back