Worshipping The Evil Rich

Rich is knowing you don't need size 7 Fonts to make a point

Petty is using font size as a basis for criticizing an argument.

Not when it takes up half a fucking page to spout her childish thoughts. Making them larger does not make them any less childish
Criticizing her method makes you no more mature. I may have shared your opinion. I may have even disagreed with how she said it, regardless of how I felt about the subject of what Willow wrote. But I had the wisdom to keep my yap shut about it.

Sorry bout that,

1. What America need's now, is, *More Rich People* to hire you *No Idea People*.
2. Till then, jobless rates will rise.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Is it really necessary to insult one another and call each other derrogatory names?

Sorry bout that,

1. Its real easy to preach genorosity when you have nothing to give.
2. Even easier to preach the evils of the rich, when you have nothing.
3. What's hard is finding a sound business idea, and working it into something that can not only make yourself a living, but thousands of others.:clap2:
4. Now that's *Evil*!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What the problem is, is that money does not grow on trees, or to be more precise, wealth is not created out of nothing.

Wealth is created through the harnessing of resources and the creation of physical items.

Unfortunately, control of resources goes to the people who have money, but the creation of wealth is done by the workers. Since the wealthy hold all the cards, they always make sure that they get a hugely disproportionate share of the money - otherwise they refuse to invest and the resources to create wealth are not harnessed.

The fact is the the wealthy are wealthy because they grossly underpay the people that do the work and create the wealth. They are theives.

We have the resources and the workers needed for a very heathy economy, but the financial secotr, which produces no wealth, but controlls all the money, fucked up royally - and everyone else is paying the price.

What the problem is, is that money does not grow on trees, or to be more precise, wealth is not created out of nothing.

Wealth is created through the harnessing of resources and the creation of physical items.

Unfortunately, control of resources goes to the people who have money, but the creation of wealth is done by the workers. Since the wealthy hold all the cards, they always make sure that they get a hugely disproportionate share of the money - otherwise they refuse to invest and the resources to create wealth are not harnessed.

The fact is the the wealthy are wealthy because they grossly underpay the people that do the work and create the wealth. They are theives.

We have the resources and the workers needed for a very heathy economy, but the financial secotr, which produces no wealth, but controlls all the money, fucked up royally - and everyone else is paying the price.

The Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules

Sorry bout that,

1. Those who hate, *Rich People*, shall always be poor.
2. For becoming rich for them would be what they hate.
3. If rich people hated the poor, then they wouldn't employ them, *Ever*.
4. So who is better?
5. The poor or the rich?
6. And who closer resembles God?
7. And what are the *True Riches*?
8. A hint, Bill Gates has *True Riches*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Big Fitz wrote in part:

Are all rich people evil?

What's the sayin'? "It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

Rich is not living well, not even if that is "well" by HGTV standards. "Rich" is having so much money that you simply cannot ignore it and must choose how to use your influence. Bernie Madoff was rich (and prolly still is); Ted Turner is rich; Karl Rove is rich.

Obama is not rich; neither is Glenn Beck (yet).

"Rich" is so much money, you cannot escape it even if you try.

I think one impediment to seeing what is happening more clearly is this deep American yearning to BE rich, or at least hang out with them. Look at Lost Soul; so anxious to declare himself a "success". But if you require earned income to maintain your lifestyle, you are not "rich", regardless of how well you live.

editec may be right, and the proper term is "tragedy" rather than "warfare". But we Americans are having our debates and soon, our elections, shaped by rich people we only glimpse at, while we natter on about American Muslims and other bullshit. We are not losing our environment, our jobs, our financial security, our education system to American Muslims, folks.

We are gleefully handing them to the rich in exchange for a pat on the head, for that brief moment's joy of believing we belong with them.

The wealth envy brain washing continues because it works. The left knows it and the dumb masses believe it.

The Golden Rule: He who has the gold makes the rules
NO. The dude wit da food makes the roolz. Dat B me :cool:

This is what becomes of a man who steals and destroys with a suit on......

Ex-Countrywide CEO Settles With SEC For $67.5M : NPR

This is what becomes of a man who steals and destroys wearing blue jeans....

Death To Gang Members: The Feds' New Tactic : NPR

We have a class war going on in this country. Wake The Fuck Up, people. The rich are NOT your friends.

would you please stop changing your avatar?

This guy killed 2-5 Americans. The Countrywide dude is a sacrificial lamb while tens or hundreds of thousands within his industry will never see a courtroom over their roles.

Yes of course we live in a tiered society in which one class is too big to fail, too big to jail. While the other is too cheap to make headlines.

But you gotta pick a better poster boy than a cold blooded murderer, lots of silly people think that violent crime is far worse than white collar crime.

I imagine it must have been possible to find somebody, anybody who was poor and facing a loooong undeserved sentence who didn't actually shoot two guys in cold blood over nothing.....

We have a class war going on in this country. Wake The Fuck Up, people. The rich are NOT your friends.

Yup I steal from my customers daily......I dont give my employees a job. I dont give them a wage to feed their families nor their bills. That vacation they take twice a year is not paid. That bonus they get at Christmas and the end of the second quarter was stolen so it never came out of my pocket. I daily look for ways to cheat my customers and employees every single day.

Its idiots like you that take a few "rich" people and lump them all together as evil.

So how about this, I will take my job, yes its my job I give to my employees and hire a bunch of illegals and you have the great govt fed and take care of you.

Lost Soul, I have bad news for you. You are not rich. You might be upper middle class, but rich?

No.
How would you know, DFC?

So everyone who makes it in America and becomes rich is evil?

Charles, "successful" is not "rich". Rupert Murdoch is rich. Most of my friends are "successful" but Murdoch could buy entire countries....ours, for instance.

Willow wrote:

You are so fucked up. Rich is having family and friends. Rich is enjoying life. Rich is being content with what you have. Rich is being loved. Rich is living in America. Rich is having opportunity and making use of it. and last of all Rich is being HAPPY most of the time. You are consumed with hate and jealousy. The libturds taught you that.

No, I had thought that you might be able to comprehend the Op. The word "rich" as I used it did not refer to all of life's blessings. It merely referred to money.

Maddie, George Soros made his vast riches by currency speculation. He shorted the currencies of 6 nations the worked with political activists in those nations to destabilize their currency causing crashes in all of them. America is #7 and is about to happen. Currency crashes like the Pound did in England due to him, cause harm to millions of people. I say that's very fucking evil.

Amen, I astounds me more people can not see what he is doing and has done, to make his money.

I'll admit I had never heard of this man before the 2008 election, and still don't know much about him. His conduct certainly sounds despicable.

I wonder what motivates any of the world's rich to make more money? If I owned what a Bernie Madoff once did (or still does) I'd be enjoying life, not going in to the office to generate more wealth for me and mine.

Lost Soul wrote:

In the eyes of democrats I am. My company did 1.7 million in sales last year. See its idiots like you that cannot understand its people like me that give you a job yet here you are attacking those of us that keep America employed.
'
Like said, let the govt take care of you. Somehow I believe that is the case anyhow.

A gross profit margin of 25 percent and a net profit margin of 10 percent would have you taking home just $107,000, Lost Soul. If you think that puts in the class of "rich" you are more delusional than I had thought.

You are one stupid bitch.

Who owns a business only making a 25% margin and can call themselves a successful business? Not these days with overhead through the roof. Its idiots like you that think they can run a business when you wouldn't know how to even get the front door open with your limited knowledge of nothing. No wonder you have no clue as how to become rich and beg people like me to take care of your idiotic ass. You're too fucking stupid to understand profits and margins.

BTW, I have to agree with Willow, god forbid. Rich isn't money or processions. Its love and family. Being happy. You are too full of hate, envy and stupidity to really know what being rich is all about.

So sit your fat ass back down on your couch and wait for your welfare check and foodstamps while the rest of us go to work making this country run because if it was up to you, we would all be in a world of hurt.

LOL. I smell bullshit. Apparently someone claiming to own a business is unfamiliar with the concepts of "gross profit", "net profit" and "profit margin".

Sorry bout that,

1. Its real easy to preach genorosity when you have nothing to give.
2. Even easier to preach the evils of the rich, when you have nothing.
3. What's hard is finding a sound business idea, and working it into something that can not only make yourself a living, but thousands of others.:clap2:
4. Now that's *Evil*!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I am a fan of businessmen, James. I am a fan of success...I am just not a fan of the way our electoral process is being co-opted by the mega-rich.

What a radical you are, Richard. I no longer share your POV 100%, but I could have written this myself back in the day. Nice to meet a fellow traveler.

Both parties have been pandering to the needs of the superwealthy for the last 40 years.

Naturally this has come back to bite us ALL on the ass.

Now wealth is so disproportionately distributed that we're having a deflationary depression.

Now, had both parties pandered to the needs of the working classes to the same extent, we'd ALSO be in economic trouble, but one of a different type.

In that case we'd be dealing with runaway INflation.

This is so elementary, that I find it hard to understand how so many (otherwise obviously intelligent people) are missing it.

How many "super wealthy" are there? A couple hundred? And it's ok to hate them? How about Oprah?

It disgusts me how much people worship celebrities and athletes. But that doesn't make them all bad people, now does it?

I judge people on the content of their character; not the size of their bank account. Sheez.

Forum List

Back