Worldwide protests against pandemic restrictions rising.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Madrid.

Berlin.

Is it time to get back to normal ?

Good. I hope more people get involved in pushing back on this crap here soon
Schools in the State of Georgia "pushed back." Didn't work out well.

Schools is the one issue I'd be for closing down and fully put it within the parents of the child grasp to determine where or if their children should even go to school. It is after all one way to get rid of the stranglehold teachers unions have on other peoples children.

Per NY Times, I have a hard time considering them a viable source for accurate info. Par that along with the erroneous reports, mishandled testing and such your article link to me is worthless.

Madrid.

Berlin.

The numbers do not bear out the need for this madness... The people have figured it out and now the time to pay the piper may be present for the globalists..

Madrid.

Berlin.

I was recently hospitalized for something non respiratory related, but did end up having a Covid test, due to the probability of needing surgery (didn't need surgery after all, Thank God). Came back negative. The test gave results within 3 hours. Felt like he was trying to scramble my brains with the long q-tip.
I haven't worn a mask, unless I absolutely have to, yet my neighbor tried to "mask shame" me one evening (while not wearing a mask ) ...
Also, from another friend of mine. Her friend died (older person) apparently from covid...would like to know what other health issues this person had, but it's her friend and I don't want to be rude and ask, so I'll leave it alone...still curious though...

Good. I hope more people get involved in pushing back on this crap here soon
Schools in the State of Georgia "pushed back." Didn't work out well.

Schools is the one issue I'd be for closing down and fully put it within the parents of the child grasp to determine where or if their children should even go to school. It is after all one way to get rid of the stranglehold teachers unions have on other peoples children.

Per NY Times, I have a hard time considering them a viable source for accurate info. Par that along with the erroneous reports, mishandled testing and such your article link to me is worthless.
You're an idiot. Debate over.

Forum List

Back