World's Fastest Interview: Trump/Russia Collusion?

Yeah....as Emily Litella would say....."Never Mind."

If it is true that the Russians hacked/phished the DNC's emails it is most probably because that's what the Russians. They had no need of collusion with the Trump Campaign to motivate them to do so.

I am not 100% convinced it was the Russians considering the multitude of hackers in the world doing such things.

The interesting thing is this....any other republican, facing the attacks that Trump has faced since he was elected....would have been curled into a ball on the floor, unable to defend themselves from the democrats and too willing to apologize in a useless effort to get the democrats to like them...

Trump shut the Russian collusion crap down with a few tweets......

If it is true that the Russians hacked/phished the DNC's emails it is most probably because that's what the Russians. They had no need of collusion with the Trump Campaign to motivate them to do so.

I am not 100% convinced it was the Russians considering the multitude of hackers in the world doing such things.

Did you note that there was all the same talk about the Russians hacking the Macron emails, until he won the election....

...suddenly, crickets.

oh and that tiny detail that the FBI never looked at the DNC server. how the fk does someone know something unless one looks at it? I'm just saying, this is a fking chinese fire drill going on.

the investigation is ongoing... :thup:

For the White House, which in recent weeks has urged intelligence and law-enforcement officials to parrot its skepticism about the “Russian story,” Comey’s public acknowledgement of the probe makes it all but impossible to meddle again without risking serious political and legal consequences. The sharp rebuke from the director of the F.B.I. also presents Trump with a new kind of predicament. In nearly fifty years as a businessman, Trump operated largely outside the levers of ordinary accountability...

In an extraordinary public statement, Comey disclosed not only that the bureau is investigating Russian meddling in the campaign but that it is also looking at what relationship the Trump campaign might have had to that meddling. “The F.B.I., as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 Presidential election,” Comey said. “And that includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coördination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.” Comey, who had previously avoided confirming the existence of the investigation, acknowledged that it had become a matter of public interest to do so. Things did not end there. A few minutes later, answering questions from the committee, Comey calmly delivered yet more damaging news for the White House. Asked if he could confirm Trump’s tweets on March 4th that Barack Obama took steps to “tapp my phones” during the election, Comey said, “I have no information that supports those tweets.”

The Trump Campaign Has Been Under Investigation Since July

oh and that tiny detail that the FBI never looked at the DNC server. how the fk does someone know something unless one looks at it? I'm just saying, this is a fking chinese fire drill going on.
uhhh press the EASY BUTTON,

you look at one of the many COPIES made of the server.... ;)

The Brother of Hillary's Campaign manager was working for the KGB and the Russian Spy agency that supposedly hacked the DNC's e-mails (which had also been compromised by Debbie Wasserman Schultz - who hired a terrorist-connected, kidnapping, potential murdering Pakistani IT spy who had been banned by the House for potential Espionage and who was under investigation - giving that Pakistani spy access to DNC e-mails and usernames/passwords to them). Let's ask HIM...

They never let the FBI look at it.

For the White House, which in recent weeks has urged intelligence and law-enforcement officials to parrot its skepticism about the “Russian story,” Comey’s public acknowledgement of the probe makes it all but impossible to meddle again without risking serious political and legal consequences. The sharp rebuke from the director of the F.B.I. also presents Trump with a new kind of predicament. In nearly fifty years as a businessman, Trump operated largely outside the levers of ordinary accountability...

In an extraordinary public statement, Comey disclosed not only that the bureau is investigating Russian meddling in the campaign but that it is also looking at what relationship the Trump campaign might have had to that meddling. “The F.B.I., as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 Presidential election,” Comey said. “And that includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coördination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.” Comey, who had previously avoided confirming the existence of the investigation, acknowledged that it had become a matter of public interest to do so. Things did not end there. A few minutes later, answering questions from the committee, Comey calmly delivered yet more damaging news for the White House. Asked if he could confirm Trump’s tweets on March 4th that Barack Obama took steps to “tapp my phones” during the election, Comey said, “I have no information that supports those tweets.”

Shortly after he won the GOP nomination, no?

Coincidence? Hardly. Anything found would have been used to sink his campaign; therefore it's quite safe to assume they have

nothing!

Don't get your hopes up.

I'd like to see that EASY button tried on my hard drive. :badgrin: Good luck with that!

200.gif

I'd like to see that EASY button tried on my hard drive. :badgrin: Good luck with that!
I have no buttons to push... :p

They never let the FBI look at it.
that's right!!

REPORTER:
I want to ask you about the Russian-Trump Collusion Scandal.

TRUMP:
What Scandal? The FBI has stated 3 times there is no evidence of Collusion. The Directors of the NSA and FBI testified under oath there is no evidence of collusion or criminal activity and never was. Obama's Ex-Director of the CIA has stated there was no collusion. D-Feinstein, member of the Intel Committee, has stated there is no evidence.

I'm going back to work.

REPORTER:
'Ummm...thank you for the Interview.

'Nuff said.

Forum List

Back