'World's dirtiest man' dead at 94 'not long after' taking bath for first time in decades

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Apparently, he was quite healthy, despite not bathing all of those years. Lived off roadkill...

''Apart from an aversion to soap and water, the Iranian was otherwise healthy, despite only eating uncooked porcupine roadkill and drinking dirty water from puddles out of a rusty oil can.

He also had a fondness for smoking animal dung out of an old pipe as well as four cigarettes at once.

Earlier this year neighbours persuaded him to have a shower after telling him that not washing made it difficult to make friends or a find a girlfriend.

Iranian news agency quotes a source as saying "for the first time a few months ago, villagers had taken him to a bathroom to wash”

Apparently, he was quite healthy, despite not bathing all of those years. Lived off roadkill...

''Apart from an aversion to soap and water, the Iranian was otherwise healthy, despite only eating uncooked porcupine roadkill and drinking dirty water from puddles out of a rusty oil can.

He also had a fondness for smoking animal dung out of an old pipe as well as four cigarettes at once.

Earlier this year neighbours persuaded him to have a shower after telling him that not washing made it difficult to make friends or a find a girlfriend.

Iranian news agency quotes a source as saying "for the first time a few months ago, villagers had taken him to a bathroom to wash”

What a dirty old man! When he goes back to the earth, he takes a fair amount with him.

I've had a couple relatives who stopped using shampoo on their hair; just rinsed it with the hot water when they showered (still used soap everywhere else). After a week or so their hair came to look perfectly clean and healthy. They both related that their scalps and follicles seemed to produce much less oil. After a year or two, however, both gave it up and went back to shampoo. Don't know why.

Only eating uncooked porcupine roadkill and drinking dirty water from puddles out of a rusty oil can.

I don’t buy it

I dropped everything I was doing when I saw this title in New Topics. And it was WORTH it. Disappointed tho that the story came from Iran and not Italy tho... LOL..,

It was the pollutants in the tap water that killed him. :smoke:

I used to work with a girl who smelled like she had not showered in a year. I can only imagine what that man smelled like.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I worked with a dude from Alaska who had to have extra socks because he sweated so much he needed to change socks at work. You could tell which rooms he'd been in just by the smell.

He was wearing his immune system on his body. Like getting a daily Covid booster shot. Might be the secret to longevity. But I probably wont eat a lot of road kill in my life unless it's verified fresh.
Could be.

Wow.
A real life Pig Pen.
download (77).jpeg