World Trade Center probably could not have been destroyed by planes

I have explained to you how implausible it is that three buildings could fall down straight inside their own footprint.
This is simply not true. Below is the damage radius.

I have made a more than sufficient case as to why hasn't the FBI released the 83 videos snatched from the Pentagon and surrounding businesses that would and could prove what actually hit the Pentagon that day
How many of the videos were pointed in the direction of the plane and impact point?

I have explained to you how implausible it is that three buildings could fall down straight inside their own footprint.

But ... but ... but ... Smith has conducted exhaustive "research" (12,000hrs) and even had "an epiphany." He even claims to be smarter and more knowledgeable than you.

So how could Smith possibly be wrong unless:
1) His sources were wrong or willfully lied
2) He's not as smart or knowledgeable as he believes
3) He has some nefarious agenda and is willfully lying
4) All of the above

Last edited:
You haven't debunked anything concerning 9/11/01....just denial.
Dale,

I went through this thread and made a list of the claims that you believe in that are just plain wrong. Would you please address them?

WTC 1 collapsed in 9.2 seconds start to finish.
Incorrect. There are videos of the collapses. Please show me one that shows the collapse from start to finish that was 9.2 seconds or quicker.

The inner core of WTC 1 and 2 was rebar incased in concrete. At the very least the inner core should have been left standing.
Incorrect. This is just plain false.

and there was no resistance as every floor collapses essentially at the same time and in free fall manner.
Incorrect. Every floor did NOT collapse at the same time.

As far as I know, they didn't recover the twin engines made of titanium steel that weigh over two tons from either WTC building 1 or 2...do you have evidence to the contrary?
Incorrect. They recovered parts of the engine.

Military grade thermite was detected in dust particles for one thing.
Incorrect. We can discuss if you'd like.

The Pentagon is another perplexing issue. The hole doesn't seem big enough to fit a plane through
Incorrect. I have posted information to the contrary.

Thanks for the link...I will definitely check it out in more detail and get back to you with my thoughts. I work third shift so I need to wrap my internet activity up for the day. I have enjoyed the chat...good on ya.
Thoughts?

I have made a more than sufficient case as to why hasn't the FBI released the 83 videos snatched from the Pentagon and surrounding businesses that would and could prove what actually hit the Pentagon that day
How many of the videos were pointed in the direction of the plane and impact point?

Thanks for the link...I will definitely check it out in more detail and get back to you with my thoughts. I work third shift so I need to wrap my internet activity up for the day. I have enjoyed the chat...good on ya.

Sorry, I don't see any response.

Exactly. Why would a security camera at a gas station be pointed at the sky? It would be pointed at the gas station.

Yet this too just becomes more of the conspiracy. Following the axiom of batshit.....anything that doesn't ape the conspiracy becomes part of it.

Dale,

I went through this thread and made a list of the claims that you believe in that are just plain wrong. Would you please address them?

Nope. The truther conspiracy is 'fire and forget'. They make claims, the claims are demonstrable bullshit....they move on to other claims.

Oddly enough, WTC 3, 4, 5 and 6 did not collapse but the WTC 7 that was on the outer ring of this diagram did...right inside it's own footprint.

Dale,

Incorrect. There are videos of the collapses. Please show me one that shows the collapse from start to finish that was 9.2 seconds or quicker.

The inner core of WTC 1 and 2 was rebar incased in concrete. At the very least the inner core should have been left standing.

and there was no resistance as every floor collapses essentially at the same time and in free fall manner.

As far as I know, they didn't recover the twin engines made of titanium steel that weigh over two tons from either WTC building 1 or 2...do you have evidence to the contrary?

The Pentagon is another perplexing issue. The hole doesn't seem big enough to fit a plane through

Thoughts?

"There are videos of the collapses. Please show me one that shows the collapse from start to finish that was 9.2 seconds or quicker."

According to NIST ( National Institute of Standards and Technology) that was funded by Congress to investigate the collapses, WTC 1 fell in 11 seconds and WTC 2 fell in 9 seconds.

As far as your contention that the WTC core wasn't rebar encased in concrete. Allow me to remind you that it was a 60 to 40 ration concrete to steel.

I will take your word that they found engine pieces from the wreckage of WTC 1 and 2 but they found nothing at the Pentagon...they claim that the engines melted. I do not buy it.

As far as the the thermite question goes....Explosive Residues: Energetic Materials and the World Trade Center Destruction

The hole for the Pentagon.....

Attachments

• 911_90_11.jpg
    911_90_11.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Oddly enough, WTC 3, 4, 5 and 6 did not collapse but the WTC 7 that was on the outer ring of this diagram did...right inside it's own footprint.
This information is incorrect also. A part of WTC7 fell outside it's footprint and damaged Fiterman Hall accross the street.

Are you also now admitting that the "fell inside it's own footprint" is false regarding WTC1 and WTC2 after being shown proof?

Why do you keep moving the goalposts when shown evidence contrary to what you claim instead of admitting it was wrong and moving forward? What does WTC, 3, 4, 5 and 6 have to do with you claiming that WTc1, WTC2, and WTC7 fell inside their own footprint?

The planes impacted about the 92nd floor, which means that only 18 floors were above the impact.

So 18/110 means approximately 16% of the total building's weight was affected.

Now ask yourselves, if you cut the support between 84% of something, and 16% of something, how does that change the relationship that 84% of something can still HOLD THE FUCKING WEIGHT of 16% of something?

The basic principles of engineering would require us to believe that since the building could already support the top floors severed by plane explosions, that the only event that could happen is the top of the buildings would have collapsed onto the remaining 84% and either jammed, or fallen off like the top of a tree breaking off.

When's the last time you saw a branch fall off a tree, and collapse the entire fucking tree?

I say "probably" because I'm trying to think creatively how 16% of something can gain enough "weight" to collapse something that is holding up itself and is 5.25x as massive as the thing falling on it.

Either the acceleration of the remaining 16% is enough to overcome the support allowed by the remaining 84% or it isn't.

Again if it isn't, then it'd just bounce off and fall to the side or fall around it like water balloon falling on a post.

The planes didn't destroy the WTC the resulting fires did by weakening the structure

This information is incorrect also. A part of WTC7 fell outside it's footprint and damaged Fiterman Hall accross the street.

Are you also now admitting that the "fell inside it's own footprint" is false regarding WTC1 and WTC2 after being shown proof?

Why do you keep moving the goalposts when shown evidence contrary to what you claim instead of admitting it was wrong and moving forward? What does WTC, 3, 4, 5 and 6 have to do with you claiming that WTc1, WTC2, and WTC7 fell inside their own footprint?

No, not at all I still contend that the buildings fell down in basically their own footprint. I do not believe that the weight of 20 stories could cause the other 90 to collapse with no resistance. I have also seen the footage of WTC 7 going straight down in it's own footprint...I mean, the videos are there for everyone to see. I was a denier for 11 years and refused to look at anything that didn't fall in lockstep with my belief. If you really think that you are going to make me believe that this was just a massive series of unfortunate coincidences and miss-steps by NORAD, the CIA, the NSA, CIA and the Pentagon and were outsmarted by 17 alleged terrorists armed with nothing but box cutter blades taking directions from a guy on a laptop in a cave in Afghanistan? We might as well agree to end this conversation. I followed the money and I found out who had the most to gain, what the repercussions would be..,..like how the Patriot Act was written in advance of this event. That enough should set off your bullshit detector....but whatever. I enjoyed the discussion.

Last edited:
According to NIST ( National Institute of Standards and Technology) that was funded by Congress to investigate the collapses, WTC 1 fell in 11 seconds and WTC 2 fell in 9 seconds.
Incorrect. Here is the FAQ page from NIST regarding the collapse times.
FAQs - NIST WTC Towers Investigation

To summarize, the times you quote are when the first exterior panels hit the ground after collapse initiation, NOT for the total collapse. There are videos that support this.

11. How could the WTC towers collapse in only 11 seconds (WTC 1) and 9 seconds (WTC 2)—speeds that approximate that of a ball dropped from similar height in a vacuum (with no air resistance)?

NIST estimated the elapsed times for the first exterior panels to strike the ground after the collapse initiated in each of the towers to be approximately 11 seconds for WTC 1 and approximately 9 seconds for WTC 2. These elapsed times were based on: (1) precise timing of the initiation of collapse from video evidence, and (2) ground motion (seismic) signals recorded at Palisades, N.Y., that also were precisely time-calibrated for wave transmission times from lower Manhattan (see NIST NCSTAR 1-5A).

As documented in Section 6.14.4 of NIST NCSTAR 1, these collapse times show that:

“The structure below the level of collapse initiation offered minimal resistance to the falling building mass at and above the impact zone. The potential energy released by the downward movement of the large building mass far exceeded the capacity of the intact structure below to absorb that energy through energy of deformation.
Since the stories below the level of collapse initiation provided little resistance to the tremendous energy released by the falling building mass, the building section above came down essentially in free fall, as seen in videos. As the stories below sequentially failed, the falling mass increased, further increasing the demand on the floors below, which were unable to arrest the moving mass.”

In other words, the momentum (which equals mass times velocity) of the 12 to 28 stories (WTC 1 and WTC 2, respectively) falling on the supporting structure below (which was designed to support only the static weight of the floors above and not any dynamic effects due to the downward momentum) so greatly exceeded the strength capacity of the structure below that it (the structure below) was unable to stop or even to slow the falling mass. The downward momentum felt by each successive lower floor was even larger due to the increasing mass.

From video evidence, significant portions of the cores of both buildings (roughly 60 stories of WTC 1 and 40 stories of WTC 2) are known to have stood 15 to 25 seconds after collapse initiation before they, too, began to collapse. Neither the duration of the seismic records nor video evidence (due to obstruction of view caused by debris clouds) are reliable indicators of the total time it took for each building to collapse completely.

As far as your contention that the WTC core wasn't rebar encased in concrete. Allow me to remind you that it was a 60 to 40 ration concrete to steel.
Where did you get that information from? The following site lists 200,000 tons of steel for the WTC COMPLEX (not just WTC1 and WTC2). The site also lists 425,000 cubic yards of concrete for the WTC COMPLEX (not just WTC1 and WTC2). Do you know how much concrete was used in the bath tub that surrounds the buildings? How about the foundations? There was no rebar encased concrete in the core. This was garbage started by Christopher Brown years ago and has since been debunked. If you would like to go over the physical impossibility of there being a concrete core surrounding the 47 core columns, I will be happy to show you.
The World Trade Center — Facts and Figures

I will take your word that they found engine pieces from the wreckage of WTC 1 and 2 but they found nothing at the Pentagon...they claim that the engines melted. I do not buy it.
What about the "small hole" in the Pentagon claim? I have provided you with evidence that shows this to be incorrect.

How about the paper by James Millette that refutes the findings of Thermite in the dust? Harrit's paper is a joke. Harrit's paper declares that further studies are needed, but that never happened. People have asked him for samples of his dust, but he refuses. He says it's not paint but only compared it to ONE types of primer paint. There were two types used in the towers. So many things wrong with this paper. Care to discuss?

See my statement above.

Dale,

Thoughts?

"There are videos of the collapses. Please show me one that shows the collapse from start to finish that was 9.2 seconds or quicker."

As far as the the thermite question goes....Explosive Residues: Energetic Materials and the World Trade Center Destruction

they found nothing at the Pentagon...they claim that the engines melted. I do not buy it.

Who claimed the engines melted?

upload_2016-1-13_9-1-26.png

Part of an engine is visible above.

I have also seen the footage of WTC 7 going straight down in it's own footprint...I mean, the videos are there for everyone to see.
If it went down in it's own footprint, how did Feiterman Hall get damaged by it?

I was a denier for 11 years and refused to look at anything that didn't fall in lockstep with my belief. If you really think that you are going to make me believe that this was just a massive series of unfortunate coincidences and miss-steps by NORAD, the CIA, the NSA, CIA and the Pentagon and were outsmarted by 17 alleged terrorists armed with nothing but box cutter blades taking directions from a guy on a laptop in a cave in Afghanistan? We might as well agree to end this conversation. I followed the money and I found out who had the most to gain, what the repercussions would be..,..like how the Patriot Act was written in advance of this event. That enough should set off your bullshit detector....but whatever. I enjoyed the discussion.
You have been shown that many of your claims are incorrect. What you believe after being shown this is up to you. You have yet to acknowledge that the claims you have been making are WRONG.

Incorrect. Here is the FAQ page from NIST regarding the collapse times.
FAQs - NIST WTC Towers Investigation

To summarize, the times you quote are when the first exterior panels hit the ground after collapse initiation, NOT for the total collapse. There are videos that support this.

11. How could the WTC towers collapse in only 11 seconds (WTC 1) and 9 seconds (WTC 2)—speeds that approximate that of a ball dropped from similar height in a vacuum (with no air resistance)?

NIST estimated the elapsed times for the first exterior panels to strike the ground after the collapse initiated in each of the towers to be approximately 11 seconds for WTC 1 and approximately 9 seconds for WTC 2. These elapsed times were based on: (1) precise timing of the initiation of collapse from video evidence, and (2) ground motion (seismic) signals recorded at Palisades, N.Y., that also were precisely time-calibrated for wave transmission times from lower Manhattan (see NIST NCSTAR 1-5A).

As documented in Section 6.14.4 of NIST NCSTAR 1, these collapse times show that:

“The structure below the level of collapse initiation offered minimal resistance to the falling building mass at and above the impact zone. The potential energy released by the downward movement of the large building mass far exceeded the capacity of the intact structure below to absorb that energy through energy of deformation.
Since the stories below the level of collapse initiation provided little resistance to the tremendous energy released by the falling building mass, the building section above came down essentially in free fall, as seen in videos. As the stories below sequentially failed, the falling mass increased, further increasing the demand on the floors below, which were unable to arrest the moving mass.”

In other words, the momentum (which equals mass times velocity) of the 12 to 28 stories (WTC 1 and WTC 2, respectively) falling on the supporting structure below (which was designed to support only the static weight of the floors above and not any dynamic effects due to the downward momentum) so greatly exceeded the strength capacity of the structure below that it (the structure below) was unable to stop or even to slow the falling mass. The downward momentum felt by each successive lower floor was even larger due to the increasing mass.

From video evidence, significant portions of the cores of both buildings (roughly 60 stories of WTC 1 and 40 stories of WTC 2) are known to have stood 15 to 25 seconds after collapse initiation before they, too, began to collapse. Neither the duration of the seismic records nor video evidence (due to obstruction of view caused by debris clouds) are reliable indicators of the total time it took for each building to collapse completely.

Where did you get that information from? The following site lists 200,000 tons of steel for the WTC COMPLEX (not just WTC1 and WTC2). The site also lists 425,000 cubic yards of concrete for the WTC COMPLEX (not just WTC1 and WTC2). Do you know how much concrete was used in the bath tub that surrounds the buildings? How about the foundations? There was no rebar encased concrete in the core. This was garbage started by Christopher Brown years ago and has since been debunked. If you would like to go over the physical impossibility of there being a concrete core surrounding the 47 core columns, I will be happy to show you.
The World Trade Center — Facts and Figures

What about the "small hole" in the Pentagon claim? I have provided you with evidence that shows this to be incorrect.

How about the paper by James Millette that refutes the findings of Thermite in the dust? Harrit's paper is a joke. Harrit's paper declares that further studies are needed, but that never happened. People have asked him for samples of his dust, but he refuses. He says it's not paint but only compared it to ONE types of primer paint. There were two types used in the towers. So many things wrong with this paper. Care to discuss?

See my statement above.

As I said, this is one issue that we are going to just have to agree to disagree on. For every point you make, I can counter it with someone else and vice versa. Former military men have also questioned it and they definitely bring up some very salient points and from a different point of view.'

http://patriotsquestion911.com/Article Military Officers Challenge 911.pdf

No, not at all I still contend that the buildings fell down in basically their own footprint. I do not believe that the weight of 20 stories could cause the other 90 to collapse with no resistance. I have also seen the footage of WTC 7 going straight down in it's own footprint...I mean, the videos are there for everyone to see. I was a denier for 11 years and refused to look at anything that didn't fall in lockstep with my belief. If you really think that you are going to make me believe that this was just a massive series of unfortunate coincidences and miss-steps by NORAD, the CIA, the NSA, CIA and the Pentagon and were outsmarted by 17 alleged terrorists armed with nothing but box cutter blades taking directions from a guy on a laptop in a cave in Afghanistan? We might as well agree to end this conversation. I followed the money and I found out who had the most to gain, what the repercussions would be..,..like how the Patriot Act was written in advance of this event. That enough should set off your bullshit detector....but whatever. I enjoyed the discussion.

NORAD, the CIA, the NSA, CIA and the Pentagon and were outsmarted by 17 alleged terrorists armed with nothing but box cutter blades

Nope. The 19 terrorists overpowered a handful of crew.
NORAD, the CIA, NSA and Pentagon had nothing to do with it.

I followed the money and I found out who had the most to gain,

Sure you did.

As I said, this is one issue that we are going to just have to agree to disagree on. For every point you make, I can counter it with someone else and vice versa.
Yet you haven't have you?

1. You claim the towers fell in 9.2 seconds. False. I have proven that. Or are you going to present evidence that supports it?

2. You claim the towers fell in their own footprint. False. I have provided evidence that shows a 600 foot damage radius. The footprint of the towers was 208 feet.

That's just a couple.

If you want to counter, then do it please. you have yet to counter anything I've presented.

I have also seen the footage of WTC 7 going straight down in it's own footprint...I mean, the videos are there for everyone to see.
If it went down in it's own footprint, how did Feiterman Hall get damaged by it?

I was a denier for 11 years and refused to look at anything that didn't fall in lockstep with my belief. If you really think that you are going to make me believe that this was just a massive series of unfortunate coincidences and miss-steps by NORAD, the CIA, the NSA, CIA and the Pentagon and were outsmarted by 17 alleged terrorists armed with nothing but box cutter blades taking directions from a guy on a laptop in a cave in Afghanistan? We might as well agree to end this conversation. I followed the money and I found out who had the most to gain, what the repercussions would be..,..like how the Patriot Act was written in advance of this event. That enough should set off your bullshit detector....but whatever. I enjoyed the discussion.
You have been shown that many of your claims are incorrect. What you believe after being shown this is up to you. You have yet to acknowledge that the claims you have been making are WRONG.
I disagree...you have just posted an alternative viewpoint. You claimed that WTC 1 fell in 15 seconds when the NIST, which was paid for by "da gubermint" to investigate the structure failure says that it came down in 11 seconds and they also admit that WTC 2 came down in 9 seconds......believe what you want to believe and whatever makes you sleep better at night.

NORAD, the CIA, the NSA, CIA and the Pentagon and were outsmarted by 17 alleged terrorists armed with nothing but box cutter blades

Nope. The 19 terrorists overpowered a handful of crew.
NORAD, the CIA, NSA and Pentagon had nothing to do with it.

I followed the money and I found out who had the most to gain,

Sure you did.

Your understanding of the events that day are rather sad and what the duties were of each agency that got publiclly buttfucked in front of the entire world...but it is typical....Go, "Merica!

Forum List

Back