The number one salesman in NRA History

Lewis31407

Dec 29, 2015
Ask any kkk member, John bircher, Wayne lapierre , Ted Nugent, Donald trump, etc.

They will all tell you

This person is in fact

The XLIVth president of the United states

HodinR20130123_low.jpg

Best salesman in NRA History

Overcoming-fear3.jpg

fear.jpg

Aha.....now this aging propagandist ...supposed he knows what Ralph Nader meant when rightly called k.k.Obama a wall st. Uncle Tom.....and Fox news a bunch of bullies..this on the night of Pappys election.

Fox=obama...
Bullets= uncle toms

Best salesman in NRA History

Overcoming-fear3.jpg

fear.jpg

Aha.....now this aging propagandist ...supposed he knows what Ralph Nader meant when rightly called k.k.Obama a wall st. Uncle Tom.....and Fox news a bunch of bullies..this on the night of Pappys election.

Fox=obama...
Bullets= uncle toms

Are you a random word generator or was that your best attempt at making sense?

Shucks I'm just a georgia boy....
(Andy Griffith as Lonesome Rhodes....a face in the crowd 1957)

Ask any kkk member, John bircher, Wayne lapierre , Ted Nugent, Donald trump, etc.

They will all tell you

This person is in fact

Evidently you forgot the Bill Clinton years.

I wish everyone would leave Obama alone, in reference to gun control. He has not banned handguns - handgun magazines holding 15 rounds and rifle magazines holding 30 rounds.

He has not went after assault rifles.

Some of you people are making a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to Obama and gun control.

Bill Clinton messed up, and was elected the second time by electoral vote......loosing the popular vote.

Bill Clinton committed perjury, and was disbarred ( he was a lawyer in case some of you do not know ), and his wife is about is about to be disbarred if she keeps up her shenanigans.

Someone ought to ship both the Clintons to a deserted island. Him and her are both stupid. I feel sorry for her protective detail.

Shadow 355

Evidently, I wish to forget the bill clinton years,

Too few people wish this, look at donald trumps popularity rating

As for January 20 2009 - the present and the indefinite future....

For the record...

The United States is irretrievable.

They will all tell you

This person is in fact

Evidently you forgot the Bill Clinton years.

I wish everyone would leave Obama alone, in reference to gun control. He has not banned handguns - handgun magazines holding 15 rounds and rifle magazines holding 30 rounds.

He has not went after assault rifles.

Some of you people are making a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to Obama and gun control.

Bill Clinton messed up, and was elected the second time by electoral vote......loosing the popular vote.

Bill Clinton committed perjury, and was disbarred ( he was a lawyer in case some of you do not know ), and his wife is about is about to be disbarred if she keeps up her shenanigans.

Someone ought to ship both the Clintons to a deserted island. Him and her are both stupid. I feel sorry for her protective detail.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back