World Series Game 7 predictions?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Happy it went to seven games.....REALLY happy it wasn't Dodgers vs. Yankees.

WillPower

Gold Member
Reaction score
Greinke is an enigma...he's either great or he stinks...this is the game his whole career has led up to. I just want a good game with the Astros having a chance to win it in the bottom of the 9th. We had Max in Detroit...he's a DOG. Agreed to a contract to stay and then reneged...that ain't cool. He's a big game pitcher but I can't root for him...damn shame too. BTW, I'll be glad when the WS is over....then the off-season starts...Detroit has 1st overall pick in the June draft, 1st pick in the Rule 5 draft, and first pick of players designated for assignment by the other clubs. After Dombrowski looted our farm system (the same thing just cost him his job in Boston), we've had slim pickings for home-grown talent. We rose to top-10 last year and this draft should rank us a top 5. And now it's time to spend some money and win some games next season.....another hundred losses and Tigers fans will be adding to the scar tissue on our wrists.

wamose

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fuck those President booing dicks from Washington. They never deserved Bryce Harper in the first place. Go Stros.

wamose

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greinke is an enigma...he's either great or he stinks...this is the game his whole career has led up to. I just want a good game with the Astros having a chance to win it in the bottom of the 9th. We had Max in Detroit...he's a DOG. Agreed to a contract to stay and then reneged...that ain't cool. He's a big game pitcher but I can't root for him...damn shame too. BTW, I'll be glad when the WS is over....then the off-season starts...Detroit has 1st overall pick in the June draft, 1st pick in the Rule 5 draft, and first pick of players designated for assignment by the other clubs. After Dombrowski looted our farm system (the same thing just cost him his job in Boston), we've had slim pickings for home-grown talent. We rose to top-10 last year and this draft should rank us a top 5. And now it's time to spend some money and win some games next season.....another hundred losses and Tigers fans will be adding to the scar tissue on our wrists.
Since I played in the minors, Lakeland, a long time ago, I'm hearing everything you say.

WillPower

Gold Member
Reaction score
Since I played in the minors, Lakeland, a long time ago, I'm hearing everything you say.
There was supposedly a Tigers scout looking at me and another guy in a HS game in Redford back in '65. I led off and got hit in the head, first pitch....what might have been. :cry:

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Astros pitching hasn't stopped the Nationals at their place yet, but I think Greinke changes that. I'm going with the Astros in a squeaker 4-3.
I think the home team is FINALLY going to win a game in this series. I'll go with an almost identical score as yours, Astros 5-3.

WillPower

Gold Member
Reaction score
If the cortisone shot worked on Max's neck, he ain't going to give up diddly....I predict, if Greinke is solid, a nailbiter until both starters are gone. Bullpens are equal....this a squeaker....2-1....ASTROS WIN! ASTROS WIN!

OP
MarathonMike

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well Greinke was everything I thought he would be. But Astros hitters have stranded 10 through 7 innings and are down 3-2.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List