World erupts with protest against Israel

...I am one of the most un-biased, non-partisan, objective voices on this conflict you will find...
gOY6uPE.gif

It's a safe bet, when the entire world is against you, you're doing something wrong!

Hardly the whole world as some of your pictures are of the same crowds of left wing students. At most 0.00001% of the world is protesting against Israel, a tiny, tiny minority of pro terrorism ISLAMONAZI supporters.

All Hamas has to do is to stop Rocket Attacks. Ask this stupid Racist Pro Palestinian why they don't there will be no response.

Hamas tried that.

Israel kept shooting farmers.
Israel kept shooting fishermen.
Israel kept kidnapping Palestinians.
Israel kept stealing land.

I am referring to the recent barrage of Rockets Hamas initiated. Israel " kidnapping Palestinians "like those three Israelis who were shot to death by Hamas? By your own admission the Arabs initiated the 67 War yet Israel tried to. " steal land?" Ask why the Arabs refused to accept the 67 Borders and there will be no response. :D

The occupation is not the problem.

Islamic Anti-Semitism is the problem.

It's not occupation when you have authority over the land more than the imposters that pretend to own it.
What would you do, if a foreign force occupied your neighborhood; put up checkpoints on your block; built a wall across your yard that prevented you access to your own driveway; and many times, refused to let you leave your own house? What would you do, if they shot your neighbors (or family members) and blamed you for the killings? What would you do, if you lived under conditions like that for 47 years?

The only reason you blame Islam, is because you don't have the guts, to deal with the above.

I am referring to the recent barrage of Rockets Hamas initiated.
Hamas didn't initiate them, they were provoked by Israel.

Israel " kidnapping Palestinians "like those three Israelis who were shot to death by Hamas?
The terrorist cell ISIL, whom Israel is supporting in Syria, has claimed responsibility for the killings of the 3 teenagers.

Here's Netanfuckyou shaking hands with an al Qaeda terrorist at a hospital in the Golan Heights.

By your own admission the Arabs initiated the 67 War yet Israel tried to. " steal land?" Ask why the Arabs refused to accept the 67 Borders and there will be no response. :D
Israel started the '67 war when they sent their tanks into Egypt.

You fuckers are real pieces of shit, aren't you?

Unbiased?

You?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You hardly know much about this place, history, or basically ANYTHING, yet you act like you're part of it, when you never even visited.

Now, C'mon.
This shows just how psychotic you fuckers are. I have stated more than once, this conflict doesn't affect my daily life in any way and I have nothing to gain (or anything to lose) in its outcome and yet, you call that "...act[ing] like I'm part of it..."?

You live there and claim you know much about the place, yet are unable to see the forest through the trees.

Last edited:
I never claimed to be unbiased.

Further more, demanding me to be unbiased is pure stupid and wicked.

It's not my job to be balanced or politically correct.

That is the job of leaders.

But when you, as yourself stated, that you have nothing to gain, and that are not by anyway influenced by this conflict, you're in such a hurry to takes sides, when you've proven in the past that your bias is rooted in many times with ignorance, how do you explain that?

They did?

For some reason, It looks different from here...
How could it possibly of looked different?

I live in the range of 20-30 Kilometers from Gaza.

When you say "rockets stops" I have to go to the window to make sure I haven't lost my mind, or imagining things, because "rockets stopped" doesn't go hand in hand with the view from my window.

That's the way it's different. What you see from here, you ain't see from there, classic example.

I never claimed to be unbiased.

Further more, demanding me to be unbiased is pure stupid and wicked.

It's not my job to be balanced or politically correct.

That is the job of leaders.

But when you, as yourself stated, that you have nothing to gain, and that are not by anyway influenced by this conflict, you're in such a hurry to takes sides, when you've proven in the past that your bias is rooted in many times with ignorance, how do you explain that?
I'm not demanding you to be unbiased. I'm not demanding anything. I don't care what you do.

I'm saying, you're not being honest. That you are lying to yourself, if you don't think its the occupation, that is the problem.

Furthermore, I'm not in any hurry, nor have I proven bias in the past and I certainly do not post from a place of ignorance, those are YOUR words, YOUR perspectives and YOUR interpretations of my posts.................OWN THEM!

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot, Israeli's don't take responsibility for anything they do!

My bad...

I live in the range of 20-30 Kilometers from Gaza.

When you say "rockets stops" I have to go to the window to make sure I haven't lost my mind, or imagining things, because "rockets stopped" doesn't go hand in hand with the view from my window.

That's the way it's different. What you see from here, you ain't see from there, classic example.
Well then, you didn't look through your window from August 2008 to December 2008, because no rockets were flying during that time.

So I assume the French police also attacked the protesters for no reason?
Or is it the French Jews in Paris fault that Israel commits war crimes?

"Peaceful" please.
I Don't see any reason for somebody who didn't broke the law to hide his identity.

Last edited by a moderator:
The occupation is not the problem.

Islamic Anti-Semitism is the problem.

It's not occupation when you have authority over the land more than the imposters that pretend to own it.
What would you do, if a foreign force occupied your neighborhood; put up checkpoints on your block; built a wall across your yard that prevented you access to your own driveway; and many times, refused to let you leave your own house? What would you do, if they shot your neighbors (or family members) and blamed you for the killings? What would you do, if you lived under conditions like that for 47 years?

The only reason you blame Islam, is because you don't have the guts, to deal with the above.
Well looky here, I answer Lipbush's questions, but she won't answer mine.

Why am I not surprised?

So I assume the French police also attacked the protesters for no reason?
Or is it the French Jews in Paris fault that Israel commits war crimes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORUypX4JQJs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6k3RH3AUkc
"Peaceful" please.
I Don't see any reason for somebody who didn't broke the law to hide his identity.
I didn't see anyone breaking the law in those videos.

What I did see, is the world pissed off at Israel.
I See clearly shapes of rockets (the same that Hamas uses to attack civilians) - manipulation to make fireworks or is it terrorism support?
I See clearly protests attack policemen.
I See clearly vandalism also to the french non-Jewish citizens.
I See clearly rock and (objects?) being thrown and put life at risk.
Clashes in Paris as thousands march against Israel offensive
People got injured by SOMEONE.
Hear what the french mayor said, not me.
You don't see it because your hate blinds you as I always said. [MENTION=2873]Billo_Really[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back