World asks 'where's Joe?' As 'Shameful' American Retreat Leaves Chaos (And Americans) Behind In Afghanistan

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

World leaders blame Biden, express disappointment with Afghanistan​

Remote control: World asks 'where's Joe?' as he Zooms his National Security Council from Camp David while 'shameful' American retreat leaves chaos behind in Afghanistan​

Even Biden’s Allies Think He Screwed Up Afghanistan​

Criticism of Joe Biden's handling of situation mounting after global commentators call behaviour shameless

Joe Biden was lambasted as he remained silent on the Afghan crisis while the capital city of Kabul was overrun by the Taliban and his withdrawal from the country crumbled.

The White House released a picture of Biden looking isolated as he attempted to gain control of the situation remotely from his holiday at Camp David, speaking to people via Zoom in a room alone.

Criticism of his handling of the situation mounted after global commentators and liberal media have branded his rush exit 'shameful' and a 'stain on our nation's integrity'.

1629137134857.png

'How the hell do I get The View on this thing...'

'CNN's Jake Tapper asked Secretary of State Antony Blinken why the Biden administration didn't evacuate people before withdrawing the military.

Tapper said: 'The idea that President Biden ordered 2,500 service members out and now is sending up to 5,000 service members back in [to evacuate people left behind], does that not on its face show that the exit was inadequately planned?'

Blinken failed to provide an answer to the question and blamed the Trump administration'

When getting grilled for something stupid / criminal Democrats and snowflakes always turn to their 'Go-To' tactic.......BLAME TRUMP.
- Barry did that wiyth Bush for 8 years.

“This is the low moment of Biden’s presidency thus far,”

Remote control: World asks 'where's Joe?' as he Zooms his National Security Council from Camp David while 'shameful' American retreat leaves chaos behind in Afghanistan​

Criticism of Joe Biden's handling of situation mounting after global commentators call behaviour shameless

Joe Biden was lambasted as he remained silent on the Afghan crisis while the capital city of Kabul was overrun by the Taliban and his withdrawal from the country crumbled.

The White House released a picture of Biden looking isolated as he attempted to gain control of the situation remotely from his holiday at Camp David, speaking to people via Zoom in a room alone.

Criticism of his handling of the situation mounted after global commentators and liberal media have branded his rush exit 'shameful' and a 'stain on our nation's integrity'.

View attachment 526629

'CNN's Jake Tapper asked Secretary of State Antony Blinken why the Biden administration didn't evacuate people before withdrawing the military.

Tapper said: 'The idea that President Biden ordered 2,500 service members out and now is sending up to 5,000 service members back in [to evacuate people left behind], does that not on its face show that the exit was inadequately planned?'

Blinken failed to provide an answer to the question and blamed the Trump administration'

When getting grilled for something stupid / criminal Democrats and snowflakes always turn to their 'Go-To' tactic.......BLAME TRUMP.

Hmm.... I wonder if Camp David has a basement?

View attachment 526629

Strange how when Trump has a video conference at Camp David, the screens on either side of the main screen are also on.

us-president-donald-trump-holds-a-video-teleconference-monitoring-K24H7E.jpg

1629139929607.png

Last edited:

View attachment 526629

You're another one who doesn't give a flying fuck about Afghanistan or America's reputation around the world. But keep posing, poser!

Are we supposed to actually believe Joe does Zoom calls by himself?

I love how all the same people who are condemning the retreat in Afghanistan praises Trump for a bending are Kurdish Ally and leaving them to be slaughtered.

I agree route we shouldn't just retreat in Afghanistan even though that's what Trump did and he made a deal with the Taliban doing it.

but in the end the people who are condemning this move by Biden are only condemning it because if Biden who does it and not because it's a bad move.

Trump cut and ran more than a few times in the Middle East and left our allies to die doing it and you all said nothing to condemn him for it the only reason you're condemning this is because it's Biden

You're another one who doesn't give a flying fuck about Afghanistan or America's reputation around the world. But keep posing, poser!
I have spent over 30 years in the military and have actually been to Afghanistan. I have spent my life defending the US and going to some of the world's worst parts in doing so...as opposed to you Marxist-supporting, traitor defending pu$$ies who attempt to - like all Democrats - accuse others of being who YOU are and of doing what YOU have done and continue to do.

I am sorry it bothers you to read how so badly your racist, dementia-ravaged, CCP/Russia money-taking puppet is doing...but suck it up, buttercup.

I love how all the same people who are condemning the retreat in Afghanistan praises Trump for a bending are Kurdish Ally and leaving them to be slaughtered.

I agree route we shouldn't just retreat in Afghanistan even though that's what Trump did and he made a deal with the Taliban doing it.

but in the end the people who are condemning this move by Biden are only condemning it because if Biden who does it and not because it's a bad move.

Trump cut and ran more than a few times in the Middle East and left our allies to die doing it and you all said nothing to condemn him for it the only reason you're condemning this is because it's Biden
'B...b....but Trump'

Bwuhahahaha.......your inability to defend Biden...and your surrender....is duly noted.

Hey shithead - show us your posts of concern with world leaders opinions when Trump was exiting the Paris Accords or the Iran Nuclear Deal.

Otherwise go fuck yourself.
Hey snowflake, Go F* YOURSELF. I have nothing to prove to a Marxist c@ck-su@king, traitor defending, reality denier who can't stand the truth, even when his beloved CNN points it out.

View attachment 526629

When are you going?

I have spent over 30 years in the military and have actually been to Afghanistan. I have spent my life defending the US and going to some of the world's worst parts in doing so...as opposed to you Marxist-supporting, traitor defending pu$$ies who attempt to - like all Democrats - accuse others of being who YOU are and of doing what YOU have done and continue to do.

I am sorry it bothers you to read how so badly your racist, dementia-ravaged, CCP/Russia money-taking puppet is doing...but suck it up, buttercup.
So, why didn't you train the Afghan Army to not cut'n run?

This is so surprising. Who could've known that the Afghan government and the Taliban wouldn't just get along after we left?

Forum List

Back