CDZ Words To My Government.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I'm going to try something different here in the CDZ with this thread. So my challenge to you is this.... I'm going to tell government EXACTLY what I want and I AM going to talk to them like CHILDREN because that IS what they act like.
In TRUTH they are NOT rock stars NOT Hollywood NOT a reality show. They ARE EMPLOYEES. You my CDZ friends are CHALLENGED to tell them EXACTLY what YOU want. Good time to put your mommy/daddy/boss hat on and TRY. They ARE IDIOTS you know.
Fury

...............................................................................................................................................
Government now I want to talk to YOU.
First item, STEALING.
The minute i nap off or go to sleep your in my wallet or dresser drawer STEALING money. That's a ASS WHIPPING in THIS house. NO STEALING period, NONE.

Second item "They did it first"
I DON'T care WHO did it first I CARE about who is doing it NOW!

Third item, Money
I EXPECT to be on time AND on budget EVERY time.

Fourth item. LOBBYISTS
Well IF you run with Whores you WILL get something.

Fifth item. JOBS
If I don't work YOU don't work. NOW tell me more about job SECURITY.

Sixth item. LAWS
YOU don't read them YOU don't pass them.

Now go to your rooms and get on it.
Fury

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Tell them folks. CDZ so civil but tell THEM. BECAUSE that IS supposed to be who they listen to right?

Stop driving on our roads
Stop relying on our weather service or clean food standards.
Stop expecting the cdc to stop that ebola or swine flu outbreak!
Stop sending your kids to our schools
Stop expecting the government to stop slavery, child slavery or smerfhood on the workers.

• Banned
Stop expecting the government to stop slavery, child slavery or smerfhood on the workers.
You want government to stop driving on our roads?

Bravo! This is a good theme for a thread, and potentially interesting even along partisan lines (which this poster is not a part).

America first, party third (there is no second!).

What's good for people, not "persons".

Minimum necessary expenditures on the maximum of necessities.

Zero tolerance for malfeasance.

No self-appointed pay raises - only by referendum.

Policy of international relations based upon the Bill of Rights.

...sure more will come later...

Last edited:

If you don't want to pay taxes. You should stop driving on them! ;)

Time to make new Monopoly Laws.
I dont want a dime from the wealthy, but whatever climate allowed for the disparity between the middle class and the wealthy to grow to being grand canyon big? Stoppit.

Pot being illegal is DUMB.

Gay marriage being illegal is DUMB.

Calling taxes "stealing" from an internet whose creation was subsidized by the Government is DUMB.

Unlimited money involved in campaigns and lobbying is DUMB.

Whatever climate normalized two parents having to work to run a middle class household is DUMB. stoppit.

If we are going to play out our strategic interests by deploying across the world, let us know the end game - the "big plan," the GOAL. We're big boys, we can take it.

Last - figure out the systemic problem within the ghetto which seems to perpetuate itself, dont just THROW MONEY AT IT.

• Banned

You seem to have missed the point of the OP. The objective was for you to yell AT government NOT another member.

Since government is based upon individual responsibility and then accurate accountability concerning those individual responsibilities the first place I will yell at government is in the figurative mirror.

Hey YOU! Go to jury duty.

Mathew, you're way off topic. Get with the program or git gone!

What about the people who actually dont pay taxes? They shouldnt be able to use the roads period using your logic.

Time to make new Monopoly Laws.
I dont want a dime from the wealthy, but whatever climate allowed for the disparity between the middle class and the wealthy to grow to being grand canyon big? Stoppit.

Pot being illegal is DUMB.

Gay marriage being illegal is DUMB.

Calling taxes "stealing" from an internet whose creation was subsidized by the Government is DUMB.

Unlimited money involved in campaigns and lobbying is DUMB.

Whatever climate normalized two parents having to work to run a middle class household is DUMB. stoppit.

If we are going to play out our strategic interests by deploying across the world, let us know the end game - the "big plan," the GOAL. We're big boys, we can take it.

Last - figure out the systemic problem within the ghetto which seems to perpetuate itself, dont just THROW MONEY AT IT.

The government doesnt pay for anything. It's our money.

Maybe the government does need to be told that, but, then, isn't the government supposed to represent 'us'?

Maybe the government does need to be told that, but, then, isn't the government supposed to represent 'us'?

Unfortunately, it does. Government acts the way it does because that's how it gets votes, just as car salesmen act the way they do because that's what sells cars.

It is said we have a representative government. When I look, it seems clear who is represented.

Forum List

Back