Won't You Be My Neighbor?

He always gave me the creeps.

Probably the sweater. It really is the sweater of a pedophile. :lol:
It was the whole package. His tone... the ever present pedo smile. I could feel his creepy eyes tuggin at my Underoos. The puppets too...who designed those those puppets? Manson? The voices were the worst...20 year chain smokers trying to hit falsettos. He would address them...then creepily smile into the camera...Jesus.
I get 'it' as an adult. He was communicating with little kids. When I was a little kid...he gave me the creeps.

Only sissy boys wore Underoos, sorry.
Well...5 is like prison...you wear what they issue you.

People who have met him say he was kind in person and just the same as he was on tv.

Did he have the kids over to the pool on the weekends?

I am sure his kids did. Which is normal. Troll.

I am not trolling. I am giving an honest opinion about a man and my childhood opinion of him. As an adult I can see that he was a serious professional. I do however want to know where the bodies are hidden...families need closure.

You're an idiot.
Opinions are like balloon knots.

It was the whole package. His tone... the ever present pedo smile. I could feel his creepy eyes tuggin at my Underoos. The puppets too...who designed those those puppets? Manson? The voices were the worst...20 year chain smokers trying to hit falsettos. He would address them...then creepily smile into the camera...Jesus.
I get 'it' as an adult. He was communicating with little kids. When I was a little kid...he gave me the creeps.

Only sissy boys wore Underoos, sorry.
Well...5 is like prison...you wear what they issue you.

Bull! When you're 5, you have to request Underoos.

I never got any, only cloth diapers and Toughskins. I put in a request and it was denied. :badgrin:

Plenty of celebrities were from the Pittsburgh area, but I remember Mr. Rogers was like a god.

People who have met him say he was kind in person and just the same as he was on tv.

I am not trolling. I am giving an honest opinion about a man and my childhood opinion of him. As an adult I can see that he was a serious professional. I do however want to know where the bodies are hidden...families need closure.

There have been no accusations ever. At any rate, I love him and I can have my opinion too.

There have been no accusations ever. At any rate, I love him and I can have my opinion too.

I loved Mr Rogers!

I was just listening to a radio show where they were talking about the Mr. Rogers documentary. This guy said that he guarantees that when he watches it he will cry. One guy goes, "What a pussy." Another says, "What a sissy." :lol:

Mr. Rogers immortalized by United States Postal Service on 'forever' stamp

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Forum List

Back