Wonderful News: Trump's Budget Would Cut Food Stamps By 25%

This is news I've been waiting for a long time. This will hit minorities and especially illegals who are fleecing the Food Stamp system provided by the American working taxpayer. This is a positive step in making America great again.

The Latest: Trump budget envisions cuts totaling $1.7T - - att.net
How do illegals get food stamps when giving them food stamps is illegal?

Oh wait, I know how they do it:

GOP food stamp cuts would kick 170,000 vets out of the program

You mean the lazy will have to get off their fat asses and work for a living? That won't sit well with the Democrats.

Food stamps are a career to "minorities"
It's Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp 'Moochers' in the Country!
3956833361_b206a907a5.jpg

When did white people become a minority? Looks like a Trump voter.

This is news I've been waiting for a long time. This will hit minorities and especially illegals who are fleecing the Food Stamp system provided by the American working taxpayer. This is a positive step in making America great again.

The Latest: Trump budget envisions cuts totaling $1.7T - - att.net
How do illegals get food stamps when giving them food stamps is illegal?

Oh wait, I know how they do it:

GOP food stamp cuts would kick 170,000 vets out of the program
I'll tell you how they do it. Liberals ignore the law.

Food stamps are a career to "minorities"
get-a-brain-morans.jpg

The 7 Biggest Deadbeat States Who Mooch Off Taxpayers All Vote Republican

tax-foundation-map-900x913.jpg

Red states also use the most food stamps. Red states are the base of the Republican Party. The majority of individuals living in these states continue to vote for Republican candidates who want to shrink the size of the federal government and eliminate entitlement programs. The states who are pushing this platform the hardest are also the ones who are taking the most federal tax dollars from blue states.

States that mostly support Democrats are subsidizing the red state conservatives who claim to hate them. The message is clear. Red state economic policies don’t work without heavy taxpayer subsidies. The reddest of the red states continue to mooch off of the rest of the country, as the battle cry don’t tread on me has been replaced by please pay for me.

You mean the lazy will have to get off their fat asses and work for a living? That won't sit well with the Democrats.

Children, elderly and the disabled make up the majority of food stamp users. Most of the rest are full time minimum wage workers.

Not that I expect conservatives to actually take the time to find out who really receives food stamps.

The vilification of the poor continues while the Trump's spend millions going on vacation every week.

Spanish is the second language after English. Speaking Spanish doesn't make you a non citizen. Like speaking yokel. Just because you speak yokel, doesn't mean you aren't a citizen. In fact, the people speaking yokel get the most food stamps.

Children, elderly and the disabled make up the majority of food stamp users. Most of the rest are full time minimum wage workers.

Not that I expect conservatives to actually take the time to find out who really receives food stamps.

The vilification of the poor continues while the Trump's spend millions going on vacation every week.
That's why we are here to educate them.

Nobody's vilifying the truly poor or disabled. And full time minimum wage workers don't qualify if they're white.

Too bad, so sad.

Don't like it?

"Elections have consequences"
- Saint Barack

"Go out and win some elections!"
- Saint Obama

"Until then, well, y'all gonna have to sit in the back of the bus."
-Saint Barack Obama

IMG_catchbus0804pod08.jpg

Federal Anti-Poverty Programs Primarily Help the GOP's Base

Oops!
Propaganda. Nobody believes that shit.
Except these people. They do.

You're wasting your time posting a video I'm not going to watch.

You can't see anything with your head up your butt. I'm surprised you can even breathe.

Forum List

Back