Women's March / Protest....will someone please explain it??

Maybe the fact that someone who has made kids with 3 different woman and has a history of having the morals of a 5 year old regarding woman. Now feels, he has the right to not just lecture but ban woman from being in control of what happens with their body.
You delusions about who you are talking about, President Trump, and your disdain for the voters who placed him in that position of authority speaks far louder than your bullshit about abortion.
You delusions about who you are talking about
Please point out the delusions. I wasn't aware that it was a secret that Trump is on his 3rd marriage and has offspring with all 3. And since Trump has been both on tape and on twitter saying stuff that would get you punched in the face or even dragged to court if you would say or do that in somebody's face, proves my point about his morality towards women.

By marching I suspect these women want to put both the president and both political parties on notice that taking their votes for granted while at the same time trying to take away their rights will have repercussions.
So how does a woman carrying a sign announcing she is a nasty slut advance women's rights? .... :cool:
I don't actually think that carrying that sign advances woman's rights to be honest. I think the fact that she was one of several hundred thousand does advance women's rights.
How so? 330 million people didn't show up. Why should a minority dictates what we do?
The people that showed up in Washington were just the people who felt strongly enough to travel to Washington. And Btw the minority is dictating what to do. Your guy was not elected by a majority but by the current election system. It is what it is, so I won't whine about that, but presuming that the people protesting in Washington are the only ones that care about what's happening is something I'm pretty sure you don't believe yourself.
Trump got the majority of the electoral college votes, which is how we elect presidents. That's why the campaign was run that way. Never even went to California. So when I hear the more popular votes think that immediately identifies someone dishonest or very uniformed.

Marching around got them nothing. Can you find someone that supported Trump but all the pussy hats changed their mind? Maybe they blew off some steam but it came at a high price. Seeing them degrade themselves with the signs, hats and costumes was counterproductive to whatever cause they had. And most people still don't know exactly what the cause was.

Maybe the fact that someone who has made kids with 3 different woman and has a history of having the morals of a 5 year old regarding woman. Now feels, he has the right to not just lecture but ban woman from being in control of what happens with their body.
You delusions about who you are talking about, President Trump, and your disdain for the voters who placed him in that position of authority speaks far louder than your bullshit about abortion.
Please point out the delusions. I wasn't aware that it was a secret that Trump is on his 3rd marriage and has offspring with all 3. And since Trump has been both on tape and on twitter saying stuff that would get you punched in the face or even dragged to court if you would say or do that in somebody's face, proves my point about his morality towards women.
And yet the left didn't care about Bill Clinton's doings. So ....

Trump does not have the morals of a five year old is obviously what I was talking about, liar.

I see on the news hundreds of thousands of women gathering together to march and protest.

I see them wearing pink piggy hats with ears, and a few dressed in vagina costumes. Many have blue, green, or pink dyed hair. Kinda like a deranged clown on steroids.

The majority are carrying all kinds of signs; from something about abortion, to glorifying being a slut.

Their leaders seem to be old has-been rock stars, or aged movie matrons bragging how nasty they have become. (which is obvious)

So my question is: What is the message of the march, and what exactly are they protesting?? ...... :cool:
That's funny coming from a leftist. You'd micromanage how we wipe our asses if you could.
Not at all, true I believe the state should take an active role in people's live. On the other hand I don't presume to know what is best for women,when firstly, I'm not one and secondly I don't know what is best for someone who gets pregnant. Everyone's situation is different and for some people having children is not the responsible thing to do. Not for them and not for their offspring. Taking away their options is not a good idea.
The options involve a human life, not a wart, so it isn't that simple. It should be up to the people of a state, not central government.
Why do you think a state is better qualified than the central government? Does the state have information that the federal government doesn't have?
That's not the point. If the constitution doesn't address something it's up to the state and the people have a greater say in what goes on in the state. It's hard to control DC from Iowa.

The people that showed up in Washington were just the people who felt strongly enough to travel to Washington. And Btw the minority is dictating what to do. Your guy was not elected by a majority but by the current election system. It is what it is, so I won't whine about that, but presuming that the people protesting in Washington are the only ones that care about what's happening is something I'm pretty sure you don't believe yourself.
Lol, Trump was elected by a majority of people in a majority of states as the Constitution spells out.

This is not a democracy, idiot.
You are right that's why I said this.

It is what it is, so I won't whine about that
My remark was me pointing out the irony of this.
Why should a minority dictates what we do?

That's funny coming from a leftist. You'd micromanage how we wipe our asses if you could.
Not at all, true I believe the state should take an active role in people's live. On the other hand I don't presume to know what is best for women,when firstly, I'm not one and secondly I don't know what is best for someone who gets pregnant. Everyone's situation is different and for some people having children is not the responsible thing to do. Not for them and not for their offspring. Taking away their options is not a good idea.
The options involve a human life, not a wart, so it isn't that simple. It should be up to the people of a state, not central government.
Why do you think a state is better qualified than the central government? Does the state have information that the federal government doesn't have?
That's not the point. If the constitution doesn't address something it's up to the state and the people have a greater say in what goes on in the state. It's hard to control DC from Iowa.
So as a Republican, someone I assume doesn't want a government in it's business, you feel the state has a right to involve itself what women do to their body? Why only that issue?

By marching I suspect these women want to put both the president and both political parties on notice that taking their votes for granted while at the same time trying to take away their rights will have repercussions.
So how does a woman carrying a sign announcing she is a nasty slut advance women's rights? .... :cool:
I don't actually think that carrying that sign advances woman's rights to be honest. I think the fact that she was one of several hundred thousand does advance women's rights.
How so? 330 million people didn't show up. Why should a minority dictates what we do?
Trump got the majority of the electoral college votes, which is how we elect presidents. That's why the campaign was run that way. Never even went to California. So when I hear the more popular votes think that immediately identifies someone dishonest or very uniformed.

Marching around got them nothing. Can you find someone that supported Trump but all the pussy hats changed their mind? Maybe they blew off some steam but it came at a high price. Seeing them degrade themselves with the signs, hats and costumes was counterproductive to whatever cause they had. And most people still don't know exactly what the cause was.
Not saying it changed the mind of Trump supporters. I do believe it would make some congressman wary. For Democrats wary of being to conciliatory towards Trump. For Republicans, at least those who were elected by slim majorities, wary of standing to close to Trump. So it does have an effect.

I see on the news hundreds of thousands of women gathering together to march and protest.

I see them wearing pink piggy hats with ears, and a few dressed in vagina costumes. Many have blue, green, or pink dyed hair. Kinda like a deranged clown on steroids.

The majority are carrying all kinds of signs; from something about abortion, to glorifying being a slut.

Their leaders seem to be old has-been rock stars, or aged movie matrons bragging how nasty they have become. (which is obvious)

So my question is: What is the message of the march, and what exactly are they protesting?? ...... :cool:

Against Sharia law.

So as a Republican, someone I assume doesn't want a government in it's business, you feel the state has a right to involve itself what women do to their body? Why only that issue?
I'm a conservative, not a party member, that too hard for you? Nor did I say the state only should decide this one issue. If it isn't addressed the Constitution the states are to decide, abortion, marriage, etc.

Not saying it changed the mind of Trump supporters. I do believe it would make some congressman wary. For Democrats wary of being to conciliatory towards Trump. For Republicans, at least those who were elected by slim majorities, wary of standing to close to Trump. So it does have an effect.
Yeah because lefty threats have panned out so well.

I'm a conservative, not a party member, that too hard for you? Nor did I say the state only should decide this one issue. If it isn't addressed the Constitution the states are to decide, abortion, marriage, etc.
That is actually a logical standpoint, not one I agree with. I'm actually perfectly happy letting people decide for themselfs what to do in the bedroom and with their body, but that's neither here nor there. So if it is alright with you let's agree to disagree here.

Forum List

Back