Women need birth control because "they can't control their libido"

Now the radical left is just throwing out junk to distract Americans from the shocking truth that the governor of NY said certain segments of the population are not welcome in NY. Huckabee never said "women need birth control because they can't control their libido". I guess the left wing strategy is to throw out as much crap as they can hoping that some of it will stick and make Cuomo's shocking statement less outrageous.

Now the radical left is just throwing out junk to distract Americans from the shocking truth that the governor of NY said certain segments of the population are not welcome in NY. Huckabee never said "women need birth control because they can't control their libido". I guess the left wing strategy is to throw out as much crap as they can hoping that some of it will stick and make Cuomo's shocking statement less outrageous.

1. You're lying about what Cuomo said, which is not surprising since I doubt you've made an honest post on this board ever.

2. No spin imaginable can make what Huckabee said less odious than it is verbatim.

Straw man. He's was saying that's how the Democrat party views women and he's right.

I know thats called a Strawman as you indicated

Rightwinger was the one with the straw man by stating Huckabee was making an inappropriate, derogatory comment towards women. He was talking about democrats and how they view women. What the governor said is true.

Incorrect.

That Huckabee is ascribing this mindset to democrats is clearly a lie – the fact that liberals defend the privacy rights of women against conservative efforts to undermine their civil liberties is proof of that.

Given the fact this is not how democrats view women, therefore, Huckabee is indeed making an inappropriate, derogatory comment towards women.

Huckabee: Dems say women need government to 'control their libido' - NBC Politics

"If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system

What is the matter with you women? Can't keep your legs closed?

Currently, my right ankle is behind my left knee, I usually sit with one or the other leg tucked up. I must be doing it wrong. I might get pregnant, you say?

Huckabee: Dems say women need government to 'control their libido' - NBC Politics

"If the Democrats want to insult women by making them believe that they are helpless without Uncle Sugar coming in and providing for them a prescription each month for birth control because they cannot control their libido or their reproductive system

Truth hurts.. apparently.

Yes, and the truth that many conservatives have such contempt for women is hurting republican candidates, whether they agree with Huckabee or not.

yeah right, ok hummhumm
it would be nice if you could honest for once

Straw man. He's was saying that's how the Democrat party views women and he's right.

Rightwinger was the one with the straw man by stating Huckabee was making an inappropriate, derogatory comment towards women. He was talking about democrats and how they view women. What the governor said is true.

I know he built a strawman and put a piece of paper on it that read "Liberals think..." then he slammed it around until he was sweaty and out of breath. Meaning he slammed it one time

The best part of this story is that every rightwinger that has posted in this thread honestly believes that what Huckabee said helps the Republicans with women.

You making stuff up, just like NBC and the op. I guess that's just how libs roll

The best part of this story is that every rightwinger that has posted in this thread honestly believes that what Huckabee said helps the Republicans with women.

Sadly it won't help with the hardcore dem women for they truly are too damn stupid take care of their own birth control. And as we all know from lefty posters like you the only way you can help these poor women is taking over for them because...well they aren't capable of doing it themselves.

Only in a liberal's tiny mind is telling them they can take care of themselves for this type of thing viewed as demeaning or "not helping" them.

Sadly it won't help with the hardcore dem women for they truly are too damn stupid take care of their own birth control. And as we all know from lefty posters like you the only way you can help these poor women is taking over for them because...well they aren't capable of doing it themselves.

Only in a liberal's tiny mind is telling them they can take care of themselves for this type of thing viewed as demeaning or "not helping" them.

Why do you have health insurance? Because you're too stupid to take care of your own health?

Incorrect.

That Huckabee is ascribing this mindset to democrats is clearly a lie – the fact that liberals defend the privacy rights of women against conservative efforts to undermine their civil liberties is proof of that.

Given the fact this is not how democrats view women, therefore, Huckabee is indeed making an inappropriate, derogatory comment towards women.

What kind of logic is that? Lmao

The governor wasn't making any comment on women. His comments were directed at the Democrats, and he was giving his own opinion. How could an opinion be a lie? Now you can make an argument that he is wrong in his assertion but that still wouldn't justify saying he was insulting women.

Last edited:

You making stuff up, just like NBC and the op. I guess that's just how libs roll

Well, if you're a rightwinger, and you agree with me that Huckabee is doing harm to the GOP, with women,

and all the rightwingers who are defending Huckabee are idiots,

by all means, say so.

Currently, my right ankle is behind my left knee, I usually sit with one or the other leg tucked up. I must be doing it wrong. I might get pregnant, you say?

Only if Mr. Boop is a contortionist.

Incorrect.

What kind of logic is that? Lmao

The governor wasn't making any comment on women. His comments were directed at the Democrats, and he was giving his own opinion. How could an opinion be a lie? Now you can make an argument that he is wrong in his assertion but that still would justify saying he was insulting women.

Rocko thinks that Republicans are idiots and women should have steel toe boot abortions...I happen to disagree with that and know that women deserve better

I didnt just give my opinion I was saying what Rocko believes

*3 points*

Its healthcare not birth control and there needs to be a collective contribution to her fornicating needs......

Why do you have health insurance? Because you're too stupid to take care of your own health?
I have health insurance for the same reason I have auto insurance. In case something too big to handle on my own or I need greater expertise to help me out. My health insurance doesn't take care of small things I can take care of like a cold, a stubbed toe, a cut finger or birth control. That insurance is there for things I may need some more qualified help with like an appendix, broken arm or something like that. Same for auto insurance. They aren't there for when I need a tank fuel or an oil change but I have them for if someone hits my truck and I need some body work done.

This is where you libs come off the rails. You have this childishly ignorant concept that health insurance is there for every little ache and pain you may possibly have and to eliminate any action on your own to take care of it. You've even gone so far as to demand the government help you get those small items. Insurance isn't for that.

Just imagine how expensive auto insurance would be if they had to pay for every time you gas up. Would make sense your insurance is going to be pretty damn high don't you think? Now add on top of that you're too lazy to even figure out what type of fuel you need so of course you demand premium! Damn it I want premium in my car! An then there's not much incentive to actually pay attention to how far you drive or what your mileage is because hell someone else pays it not you.

Do you need a more basic concept of insurance or is this going to suffice?

Well, if you're a rightwinger, and you agree with me that Huckabee is doing harm to the GOP, with women,

and all the rightwingers who are defending Huckabee are idiots,

by all means, say so.

Instead I think those believing the lie are the idiots

He wasn't clear, sure. But he didnt say what you want to believe he said...not even close

Forum List

Back