Women destroy Manhattan business, leaving employees bloodied for $1.75

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Just another day in "New" New York City. When Giuliani and Bloomberg were in the Mayor's office NYC became one of the safest major cities in the U.S. Two terms of de Blasio turned it into the third world.

There's the real takeaway from the story for the GOP. This OP motherfucker pretending to care about Giuliani and Bloomberg LOL! Republicans hated New York as much under them as they do now.
tantrum.gif

There's the real takeaway from the story for the GOP. This OP motherfucker pretending to care about Giuliani and Bloomberg LOL! Republicans hated New York as much under them as they do now.

Translation - "I have no defense to what the OP said."

Put that video on their public record for all to see.... they go to a job interview and the employer watches that video....
They go to court and the judge watches that video....
They apply to school and the school watches that video....

Just another day in "New" New York City. When Giuliani and Bloomberg were in the Mayor's office NYC became one of the safest major cities in the U.S. Two terms of de Blasio turned it into the third world.

God I enjoyed that....lolol........Forgive me Lordy

When women are behaving like this...civilization is in real trouble. Where the cops. That alarm went on forever and ever. NYC is a hellhole and you're walking into...no..you're running into a freakin' warzone if you go there. The new mayor ought to be strung up by his thumbs and left for a few days. the idiot.

Forum List

Back