Woman with a concealed gun shoots criminal who tried to rob her, using an illegal gun, in Chicago.

[

Banning guns, while requiring a constitutional amendment, would have a positive effect on gun violence.

I think you are confused.

The people that commit crimes never adhere to any gun laws and no additional gun laws will have an effect on gun violence.

Banning mind altering drugs didn't stop drugs from being sold in the US, did it? Do you think guns will be any different?

Banning guns will only take guns out of the hands of potential victims, like the lady in the article. People intent on committing crimes with guns will always be able to get them. We see that big time in places like the UK and Australia that have had gun bans for decades. Criminals still are armed and will continue to be.

Bigger picture, longer term.

When things have been legal it takes awhile to get them out of circulation.

BTW, its a bad move to bring up other countries with lower gun crime rates unless you have a real thorough analysis of why the northern US has low gun crime rates like Canada. (the OP has a good link on that someplace)

Once again, I'll say it will take a generation or longer for a ban to have any effect on illegal guns.

You seem confused.

You could remove every one of the 300 million guns in the US and make it illegal to have possession and the criminals will still get all they want. The black market would be the same as for drugs.

By taking away our Constitutional rights to keep and bear arms it would only prevent law abiding people from own the ability to protect themselves, like the woman in the video.

However, the crook that attacked her will still get his firearm through illegal means.

I think I understand your logic.

We should give up on having laws because there are going to be criminals.

You know, I'm not even really excited about outlawing guns. I'd probably stop around bump stocks and background checks for all transactions since your Facebook app knows what guns you own there is no need bother letting the government register them.

I just can't stand POV's based on faulty logic.

Unfortunately, according to this American it ain't easy being a Chicago resident...

Video Native Chicagoan Identifies WHO Is Fueling HATE & Gun Violence!

In today's American society I am encouraged witnessing a growing number of my peaceful American and foreign born neighbors who are ACTUALLY genuinely concerned about the future of our Nation, as well as the emotional well-being and physical health of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

Frankly, I suggest that in addition to listening to seemingly ignorant HATE speech and cries about systemic racism offered by a significant population of apparent illogical-thinking, freedom loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" American citizens adamantly believing they have a right to LOUDLY, as well as duty to HATEFULLY bully, intimidate, demean and denigrate as "C^^ns," "Sell-outs" and "Uncle Toms" our peaceful, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent...

...I recommend my reasonably responsible, caring American and foreign born neighbors ALSO listen to our neighbors whose Quality of Life is negatively impacted by a Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

During this NSFW YouTube broadcast (experiencing a few brief wi-fi interruptions), does native Chicagoan and active YouTube broadcaster James Hawthorne offer his American neighbors common sense as well as "from the streets" insights for why single or married primary child caregivers who do everything right when raising and nurturing their child, are still at risk of losing him of her to the STREET GANGSTA CULTURES prevalent in far too many American communities?

If you have the time to listen to James Hawthorne passionately speak about his experiences, I'd like to read your honest opinion about his thoughts, concerns as well as PAIN when witnessing and describing a specific population of black or American teen and adult MOTHERS of African descent he believes are impeding or depriving untold numbers of American children and teens from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of human/childhood development.

Do you believe our apparent caring, concerned fellow citizen James Hawthorne is speaking about a potentially life scarring *MATERNAL CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS?

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

Chicago native James Hawthorne 'Almost got killed on my wedding day and birthday'

"The type of sh^^ we have to deal with in Chicago" Published on Dec 6, 2018 by The Jay & Bae Show, aka Ghetto News Network

Do not forget to read the Comments Section, though more importantly, LIKE & SHARE the broadcasts you believe need to be heard by a wide audience.

"Black women are destroying themselves and black men" ~BlacksUnited - Alexis Erika Published on Mar 7, 2014

"'Pro-Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr. David Carroll"

___
"The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

William 'Willie' Cooper was fatally shot July 15, 2017 on Chicago_02..jpg

Peace.
__
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #TakeAKnee, #FatherlessBoys, #FatherlessGirls, #FatherlessTeens, #FatherlessAdults, #Sadness, #Resentment, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

AFRECAN AMERICAN FLAG_TUPAC_02_.jpg

Forum List

Back