Woman Staged Her Own Kidnapping

So basically the plot of Gone Girl w/ Ben Affleck...

Or, "The Big Lebowsky" ... a better film

MV5BMTYxMTk1OTU3N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTYzMjc0OQ@@._V1_.jpg

Yeah, kinda like when Justin Smolett falsified and lied to police about he being assaulted. When he staged the event.

To me, the man who is married to that woman should not only divorce her but get full custody of the kids too and once she is out of jail, only allow her to have supervised visits with the kids and that is if they even still want to have anything more to do with her in the first place. What in the world was she hoping to get out of planning such a cockamamie scheme?

God bless you and her family always!!!

Holly

She’s blond so she likely paid herself the ransom money. After sending herself to pick it up.
In other words, she is just another person who is going to milk what people like her and me are known as for all that it is worth. To me, that only makes her even more worthless of a human being.

God bless you and her former camp members always!!!

Holly (a natural blond who tries to show that she at least has a little bit of sense if not more)

Last edited:
Some weirdo named Jennifer Wilbanks did something similar in 2005.
I don't remember the girl's name, but I do remember a girl making the news because she disappeared the day before she was to get married, and it may have been around that time. No one knew where she went, but she was eventually found and taking off on her own is what happened. Las Vegas may have been where she went. Even after what she put her boyfriend through, he still wanted to marry her. I don't know if they ever did make it to the church though.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I also remember hearing about the possibility of a movie being made about the situation which I guess is the only way that Hollywood can respond when getting wind of such things in the news.

Forum List

Back