Woman Files Suit Against All Homosexuals

Nebraska Woman Files Suit Against All Homosexuals
By M. Alex Johnson
A Nebraska woman identifying herself as the "ambassador" for plaintiffs "God and His Son, Jesus Christ," is suing all homosexuals on Earth for breaking "religious and moral laws," according to court records filed Tuesday.

In the suit, entered into the docket as Driskell v. Homosexuals, Sylvia Ann Driskell, 66, of Auburn, Nebraska, asks in a seven-page, neatly handwritten petition (PDF) that U.S. District Judge John M. Gerrard decide once and for all whether homosexuality is or isn't a sin.

The suit doesn't cite any case law under which a judge could make such a determination. In fact, it cites no court cases at all, quoting Webster's Dictionary and numerous Bible verses, instead, to bolster Driskell's central contention, which is:

"That homosexuality is a sin and that they the homosexuals know it is a sin to live a life of homosexuality. Why else would they have been hiding in the closet."

Poor demented, delusional, Peeping Tom wannabe.

Why do these nutters always lie about their god?

10401930_10152228904091275_6935764536842631515_n_zps0e522403.jpg
As much as I think she is nuts, you are an idiot, retard.

"The suit doesn't cite any case law under which a judge could make such a determination. In fact, it cites no court cases at all, quoting Webster's Dictionary and numerous Bible verses, instead..."

Just like one of our own USMB rightists.

I was unaware that federal judges have the power to determine what sin is. I was under the impression they were specifically to not rule on religious doctrine.

Who did this woman find to represent her? Or is she representing herself? Either way the attorney shouldnt be allowed in a courtroom again, unless someone else is representing them.

She was being represented by Jesus. Didn't you read the article?

Forum List

Back