Woman facing slavery charges for forcing illegal teenager to work

That's a custodial parent having his child do legitimate household chores. Not a woman getting paid to feed and house you but with no legal authority whatsoever forcing you as a minor to sell beer, which is against the law, and work for others without pay.

Big difference.

Yeah god forbid an illegal freeloader has to work.
:cuckoo:

So you are okay with this type of exploitation? I imagine you also support illegal immigration since allowing this to happen just means more and more Americans will take advantage.

As I said, If our tax dollars are feeding this illegal slime ball and we don't have the fucking balls to ship back to wherever it is he came from then he should work to pay his own way.

So you're in favor of employing illegals? Nice to know.

See how that works?

If our tax dollars are being used to house, clothe and feed him, hell yeah.

I'd rather see his ass dropped over the border but we don't have the balls to do it so I'll settle for the freeloader working to cover his own costs.

You didn't read the article I see. The kid's father was paying for his keep. Nobody's tax dollars were going to anyone, except the probable welfare check this woman was receiving if she couldn't pay her rent for a trailer without taking in this kid and making him sell booze.

Try again.

So you are okay with this type of exploitation? I imagine you also support illegal immigration since allowing this to happen just means more and more Americans will take advantage.

What the hell, there's nothing wrong with it right? After all, they're just illegals. They should be employed. Bring 'em in and put 'em to work! Just not on the payroll.

Minors selling beer? Not a problem. They should be shoved out on the street corners too, with their identification taken away so they can't run. Gotta earn their keep.

I'd rather see all of them dragged across the border in hand cuffs but you wouldn't like that either would you?

What the hell, there's nothing wrong with it right? After all, they're just illegals. They should be employed. Bring 'em in and put 'em to work! Just not on the payroll.

Minors selling beer? Not a problem. They should be shoved out on the street corners too, with their identification taken away so they can't run. Gotta earn their keep.

I'd rather see all of them dragged across the border in hand cuffs but you wouldn't like that either would you?

Actually I don't want them here either. But child exploitation, slavery and trafficking is a much, much more disgusting thing in my opinion than the kid's illegal status.

Why do two wrongs make a right?

Who knows what the real truth is, sounds like the authorities did a real good job of finding someone to take care of this young man. everyone at that age should be working. The real question for me is why is he still here, why not send he and his dad home where ever that is. Drunk drivers get less time for murder than what this woman sentence is going to be how is that fair, whoops, who said justice is fair.

As I said, If our tax dollars are feeding this illegal slime ball and we don't have the fucking balls to ship back to wherever it is he came from then he should work to pay his own way.
In other words, you do support this.

Cool.

In other words, you do support this.

Cool.

As I said if we won't enforce our laws and ship the freeloader back to his own country why not make him work?

Actually I don't want them here either. But child exploitation, slavery and trafficking is a much, much more disgusting thing in my opinion than the kid's illegal status.

I wonder if he also approves of keeping illegals as sex slaves?

The more exploitation is allowed to happen, the more it is going to happen.

It always cracks me up that people want to imprison employers for hiring undocumented workers but this kind of stuff is a-okay.

Who knows what the real truth is, sounds like the authorities did a real good job of finding someone to take care of this young man. everyone at that age should be working. The real question for me is why is he still here, why not send he and his dad home where ever that is. Drunk drivers get less time for murder than what this woman sentence is going to be how is that fair, whoops, who said justice is fair.
They were awaiting their immigration hearing. You know, due process.

Why do you people hate America?

The authorities were not involved. The OP claims that, but the article says otherwise. The father offered to pay this woman to feed and house his son. Apparently per that agreement, the son was not supposed to be working.

That worked out well.

Reminds me of the situations in Third World countries where parents who can't take care of their kids sell them to traffickers that claim they'll give the kids a good home. Right before they take the kids' documentation away and ship them off to brothels and sweatshops. This one actually got lucky all he had to do was some forced labor and selling booze.

It always cracks me up that people want to imprison employers for hiring undocumented workers but this kind of stuff is a-okay.

Anyone who hires a fucking illegal alien should be fined to the tune of $5000 per day per illegal.

And our foster care system should not be catering to illegals.

And yes they are illegal if they are undocumented.

Anyone who hires a fucking illegal alien should be fined to the tune of $5000 per day per illegal.

She was NOT a foster parent. It was a private arrangement with DHS' OK. For the last time, from the article in the OP:

Lucinda says she's was doing Carlos's father -- who she says is also an illegal immigrant -- a favor by agreeing to care for Carlos in return for help with her rent money.

Last edited:

She was NOT a foster parent. For the last time, from the article in the OP:

Lucinda says she's was doing Carlos's father -- who she says is also an illegal immigrant -- a favor by agreeing to care for Carlos in return for help with her rent money.

So? If a fucking illegal lived with me (highly unlikely) I'd make him work.

In fact, said freeloading illegal would probably find it easier to move out than live with me.

In fact, said freeloading illegal would probably find it easier to move out than live with me.

Not if you took his identification away so he couldn't leave.

And if you had his minor ass selling beer, you wouldn't be home to make him work long.

You really don't see the difference between making your own kid chop wood and mow grass for the household and what's happening here, do you?

And if you had his minor ass selling beer, you wouldn't be home to make him work long.

You really don't see the difference between making your own kid chop wood and mow grass for the household and what's happening here, do you?

Since he was an illegal, any I.D. he had would be suspect. And he could have left and just got another illegal I.D.

Hell he could have gone back to wherever he came from or he could have gone back to his illegal immigrant father. Either way I don't give a rat's ass because he is a criminal.

Since he was an illegal, any I.D. he had would be suspect. And he could have left and just got another illegal I.D.

Hell he could have gone back to wherever he came from or he could have gone back to his illegal immigrant father. Either way I don't give a rat's ass because he is a criminal.

He's a kid.

Or was when this was occurring.

Illegal or not, the penalty for being illegal is deportation. Not slavery.

So two wrongs do make a right to you. How sad.

He's a kid.

Or was when this was occurring.

Illegal or not, the penalty for being illegal is deportation. Not slavery.

So two wrongs do make a right to you. How sad.

So children can't be criminals?

They come here ILEGALLY. They find work and then bang! they sue! Hey, where do I go to sign up to be an ILLEGAL???!!!!

When are people going to learn NOT to hire illegals??????????? If I suspect that someone is illegal, I sure as hell would send them packing! I don't care if they accuse me of racism - they would NOT work for me - period!!!

Forum List

Back