Woman drops forcible kiss Trump lawsuit after furious judge views cellphone footage

Wow! That was rape!

No, just another golddigger of color

She should be sued for this.

Its just Presidential Harassment the libs are engaging in here.

To be President, you have to shake a lot of greasy hands, you have to kiss a lot of ugly babies. If you get in the way of a Presidential candidate, this is what you're going to see.

Its just Presidential Harassment the libs are engaging in here.

To be President, you have to shake a lot of greasy hands, you have to kiss a lot of ugly babies. If you get in the way of a Presidential candidate, this is what you're going to see.
Only applies to Republicans

Wrongfully accusing a political figure for financial gain?!

# MEE TOO!!

5b30f8f21ae6622b008b4979-750-375.jpg

Woman Drops 'Forcible Kiss' Trump Lawsuit After Furious Judge Views Cellphone Footage

Alva Johnson made headlines when she claimed that then-candidate Donald Trump "forcibly kissed" her shortly before a campaign rally in Tampa, Florida in August 2016.

-------------------------------------

LOL you just can't make this bs up ......

Lies
Cheats
Steals..............
I vaguely remember this back then, and that 3 or 4 people in the Trump campaign said they were present at all times she was there, and that this alleged event never happened. I'm glad the Cellphone Footage exonerated the Trump campaign workers, because the leftists were screaming "Bad Trump, Deranged Trump campaign workers." Also, the woman accuser's story seemed falsetto to me.

Forum List

Back