woman dies after her car goes airborne and she crashes into home at 100mph

Life eventually comes to an end for us all, the question only remains,"how*? I doubt she envisioned this.

When I was a teen we had a guy manage to hit 3 cars, including both my parents parked cars, take out every porch post except one, and smash into the corner of the house dangling over the edge of the porch. If he hadn't hit our house on the corner, he probably would have shot off the end and hit the elderly couple next door's house that sat beside, slightly behind us on a below grade lot or sent himself flipping down the hill. I was inside on the sofa right by the corner he hit and it has enough umph even without coming through the wall to lunge me forward. He ended up being my assistant manager at my first real weekly paycheck type jobs and I used that shit like a surgical strike against him to embarrass the hell out of him in front of others. He had gone to slam on the brakes and instead floored it in the weird intersection that was right by our house that can best be described as designed like a cul de sac in the middle of a Y intersection because it was a once upon a time turn around that had had two new road cut into it that had no clear or natural right of way (still doesn't).

Anyway, RIP flying granny.

Forum List

Back