Woman Decides To Let Her Children Decide Their Genders

I don't think it be a choice for children. Transgenderism is a biological reality and maybe a test based on brainscans or maybe one can be developed like there is for autism of some sort. I don't like the idea of children doing it because it is popular. It isn't a joke. It is a painful and sad reality for people that really have it and it typically destroys ones life leading up to the necessurity of transition in order to survive. This is what is sad as this fad shit is going to kill real transgender people that no longer will have the option or will no longer have acceptance that any caring and sane society should have for them.

I don't think it be a choice for children. Transgenderism is a biological reality and maybe a test based on brainscans or maybe one can be developed like there is for autism of some sort. I don't like the idea of children doing it because it is popular. It isn't a joke. It is a painful and sad reality for people that really have it and it typically destroys ones life leading up to the necessurity of transition in order to survive. This is what is sad as this fad shit is going to kill real transgender people that no longer will have the option or will no longer have acceptance that any caring and sane society should have for them.
Transgenderism is not biological it is anti-biological.

That's right folks, crazy people like this truly exist. 🙄

spoonful.jpg

Forum List

Back