Woman Busted 3 Times For Insider Trading w/No Punishment Says 'No One Is Above The Law'

What disgusts me most about politicians like Pelosi and Biden is that they stand on soap boxes to decry the wealthy and promise the working class that they're there for them when what they're really there for is cashing in on their positions of power!
Anyone that thinks this Democratic leadership cares about them is naive to a fault. They care about power because power gives them the ability to line their pockets.

Yep, Democrats are like Soviets, Chinese Communists and other leftists who plunder the people while decrying wealth

When was she busted for insider trading?
Pay attention. She has been caught 3 times now, confessed once before attempting to negotiate under what conditions she would obey the law.

She has made it clear she does not believe Insider Trading laws should apply to politicians.

Pay attention. She has been caught 3 times now, confessed once before attempting to negotiate under what conditions she would obey the law.

She has made it clear she does not believe Insider Trading laws should apply to politicians.

She has been caught 3 times now, confessed once

Post #9 says it's legal for Congress. Where did you see she "confessed" to a crime?

I don't think it does apply. They may have just passed a law, very recently.

MarcAtl somehow finds it "funny" that the Pelosi and Biden families have made millions of dollars while in office! You've got a strange sense of humor, Marc!

It's OK though, Easy! Nancy swears that her and Paul never talk about his trades! Never!

You know...just like Joe swears he never talked to Hunter about any of his business ventures?

What's not to believe! (Eye Roll)

When I had access to insider trading information, I never talked with ANYONE I knew about it, not even my husband.

When I had access to insider trading information, I never talked with ANYONE I knew about it, not even my husband.
Well you're obviously not Nancy Pelosi, Dragonlady! Either her husband is one of the best traders of all time...blessed with an uncanny ability to see what's about to happen in the markets...or he's being told by his wife EXACTLY what's going on in Washington!

Which do YOU think that is?

She has been caught 3 times now, confessed once

Post #9 says it's legal for Congress. Where did you see she "confessed" to a crime?

I don't think it does apply. They may have just passed a law, very recently.

Members of the House and Senate seem to be able to use the information with impunity. Where they get into trouble is when they tell others. The Republican House member who was recently charged with "insider trading", told his brother about insider information he heard in Committee.

Well you're obviously not Nancy Pelosi, Dragonlady! Either her husband is one of the best traders of all time...blessed with an uncanny ability to see what's about to happen in the markets...or he's being told by his wife EXACTLY what's going on in Washington!

Which do YOU think that is?

Paul Pelosi was born rich, grew up rich, attended Ivy League Schools and was a successful businessman long before he married Nancy. She wasn't even elected to the House until she had 5 children with him, while he increased his wealth throughout their marriage.

Not all of his businesses have been successful, but unlike Donald Trump, none of his businesses have gone bankrupt, and he can still borrow from American banks.

"Mr. Pelosi has earned a solid reputation for his business knowledge and his many successes. He is not only a very wealthy entrepreneur and businessman, his advice has been sought after from those in the business world for decades. He has set on many philanthropic and corporate boards. He has also invested in some of the largest companies in the world, and currently owns large percentages of those companies from his wise investments. Some of the investments he made include Comcast, Disney, Apple, Facebook, and others."

"Mr. Pelosi has earned a solid reputation for his business knowledge and his many successes. He is not only a very wealthy entrepreneur and businessman, his advice has been sought after from those in the business world for decades.

Of course his advice is sought, he has a pipeline filled with excellent insider information.

Paul Pelosi was born rich, grew up rich, attended Ivy League Schools and was a successful businessman long before he married Nancy. She wasn't even elected to the House until she had 5 children with him, while he increased his wealth throughout their marriage.

Not all of his businesses have been successful, but unlike Donald Trump, none of his businesses have gone bankrupt, and he can still borrow from American banks.

"Mr. Pelosi has earned a solid reputation for his business knowledge and his many successes. He is not only a very wealthy entrepreneur and businessman, his advice has been sought after from those in the business world for decades. He has set on many philanthropic and corporate boards. He has also invested in some of the largest companies in the world, and currently owns large percentages of those companies from his wise investments. Some of the investments he made include Comcast, Disney, Apple, Facebook, and others."

Paul Pelosi engages in insider trading. He gets rich because he has information that the average person does not. That's not even open for debate unless you're naive to a fault.

Forum List

Back